New Update on son

Old 06-05-2007, 09:12 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

New Update on son

First I would like to thank all who gave me such great support and pats on the back. Everyone had me smiling to know that we all are there for someone when they need it. Tonight son walked in the door and asked if he could stay the night and then go back to the mission shelter. Everything went wrong and he had no place to stay. Called the mission and he had to check in tomorrow. At first I was ready to drive him tonight. But the lady said tomorrow. Sooooooo he is staying here. Tomorrow morning I'm taking him to the bus station and buying a one way ticket to the mission. They will pick him up. Its only 11.00,cheaper than buying the gas. I can take him to the station and then go to work its is only 8 miles to work from there. He will have to hang around the station but so be it. Its only 45 miles to the mission from there. I am going to call the mission in the morning my self to make sure that he will be going and to let them know that he will be on the bus. No money, a couple packs of cigs- he can do day labor for the rest. So far so good. I would feel better he is there since we will be heading up north in 2 weeks and hopefully will not have to stress too much!!!???? But will keep everyone updated. Again thanks for all and you are all in my prayers.
Old 06-06-2007, 05:43 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Wonderful!
When these small miracles happen, I like to celebrate with...a good night's sleep! Hope you get one, too ~ Nitelite
Old 06-06-2007, 06:00 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Sun Daisy, You have a good plan for yourself and for your son. I pray that both of you will be granted peace. Have a good and safe trip up north.
Old 06-06-2007, 06:50 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
On a tear

I hope today works out. (((Sun Daisy)))
Old 06-06-2007, 07:22 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Sounds like the plan is falling into place well.
The rest is up to him.
I'll keep your family in my prayers
((((Hugs))))
Cece
Old 06-06-2007, 07:57 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I'm glad he came back and didn't stay Away too long.

Weather in my end of the north has been pretty nice. A little rain yesterday but good for the most part.

Safe travels..............Lo