Blogs

Notices

Penny for your thoughts 11

Old 05-30-2007, 01:33 PM
  # 121 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

I am sitting here and one of the kids (* foster child) is sitting right by me only if he knew what was I thinking.
Old 05-30-2007, 01:55 PM
  # 122 (permalink)  

Well, I went to work this morning and Edie wanted to lighten the schedule because of her remodeling project....as my headache was growing toward migraine I was all for it and even managed to go to the chiropractor before we got started.

I have 1/2 decaf coffee, cigs and morning meds for breakfast, but had a huge chef salad for lunch.

I am not the tough cookie Cinder is. I want my head to stop hurting completely and right now! I told the chiropractor that I needed my head fixed or I was going to go get drunk as a dog so I couldn't feel it and then it would hurt worse tomorrow. LOL
It's better but still is sore and hurts. My neck is way messed up so I made an EARLY appmt for Tuesday again. I have 3 ice packs in the freezer, none were in there when I got home....so when they are cold I am going to line them up and lay flat on my back on them. I also have cramps. So I am going to lay around and feel sorry for myself? Will probably read to distract me if the eye strain doesn't worsen the headache. This has to be gone by tomorrow. The rest of the week is killer busy.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:00 PM
  # 123 (permalink)  

Live, Im not really a tough cookie. I only manage in sitting jobs and by not doing much, and even then because someones got pay the bills. I think Ive had headaches so much and so long that it feels normal to have one.

I hope you feel better and the adjustment helps. I think I may schedule a message

Forgot to add, looks like I really am going to the zoo tomorrow
Old 05-30-2007, 02:06 PM
  # 124 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Cindi, glad your going to the zoo.

My daughter just asked if I could go on a school trip next week to the bronx zoo. I told her I couldnt go because I took off yesterday. She was sad and asked if her dad would go. That killed me because I am 99% sure he would not go and come up with an excuse as to why not. he doesnt bother to call her and barely takes her for the weekends. We dont have his cell number so I have to go through his girlfriends number for her to relay the information. So I texted her about it and now I am waiting to here the "no". I wish i could go for her but there is no way.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:12 PM
  # 125 (permalink)  

Its even better cause my older boys arent going.
Its me, MIL, litle man and 10 yr old BIL
Old 05-30-2007, 02:13 PM
  # 126 (permalink)  

Im sorry Jewelz. My boys got their summer fieldtrip list and we saw AH they wanted him to see it and said he'd go, he said he'd be busy and then said but Ill see if I can get $ to mommy so you wont miss out. (I wanted to say, yeah right.)
Old 05-30-2007, 02:15 PM
  # 127 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Well when she asked I told her he probably wont be able to go cause of work. She said she knows already but for me to ask anyway. I can not stand her father, this man changed so much... I knew his since he was 12.. when we were together he always had something to say about dads who were not involved in their kids lives and now he does the same. It's a real shame.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:18 PM
  # 128 (permalink)  

Im sorry Jewelz. I know its painful. My boys dont even ask me any more. Is there a grandpa or an uncle that could go?
Old 05-30-2007, 02:21 PM
  # 129 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

They wont go because it will seem real far from there home to go. I know her dad could probably go but he wont for whatever reason he may have. I still didnt get a text back from his g/f. i pray he could go that would just make my daughters day!
Old 05-30-2007, 02:25 PM
  # 130 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Bye Danielle, I wish I could go with you.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:34 PM
  # 131 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

I was just playing chess on *****... seems thats one site not blocked. I suck at playing and I used to play good too.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:40 PM
  # 132 (permalink)  

jewlez, that sucks about your daughters field trip, my two oldest always ask me to go on theirs too but i can't ever afford the time off and ah lives too far away. i really wish all these guys would realize that the ones they're hurting the most are their own children, its so sad. cindi, glad you get to go to the zoo. have lots of fun. almost time to go home which is good cuz i'm hungry again!! have a great night everyone.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:45 PM
  # 133 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Finally I love your signature line!!! I just purchased this thing I dont even know how to explain it butit says the same saying an goes on the wall. But you have to scratch it on and when you lift the paper the words are on the wall. Its so beautiful and cool.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:59 PM
  # 134 (permalink)  

I got that same sign in my entry way when u first walk in. Although I dont think anyone sees it. My mental is over I got the car and wrote one of scotts checks out to me deposited it in my acct and paid the guy. What a pain in the arse. So for now I am calm. Tonight we are going to the carnival for dinner. My fiance deep down is a carnie I swear he would love to get married right in front of the tilt a whirl if I would allow it. Hes like a kids gets all excited wins me all sorts of huge stuffed animals that I have to lug around good times. It really isnt too bad only about 15 more carnivals to hit this year

Now on a different note my niece isnt getting along with my sisters bf who is currently staying at the house. They live about 30min from me and I wanted them to finish school in their school. So now she wants to stay with one of her friends for a bit the parents said it was ok but not sure how I feel. I mean what would u guys do? I dont know if this is teaching her its ok to run from her problems or if it will help her. Oh and by the way we go to the zoo all the time we are just big kids at heart. Although we did stop going to chucky cheese to play games people looked at us weird cause we didnt have kids. lol.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:16 PM
  # 135 (permalink)  
grateful rca

hey you guys, i'm so sorry, don't know what else to say, i've been so overwhelmed lately. didn't realize that you all would worry about me so. last week, i was so emotionally drained, i HAD to take a break. i picked up the kids from school on friday and we went to my moms for a few days. got in yesterday.

ss came over and apparently when he gets angry with mil, he runs over here, well he came this time with a really smart mouth and said somethings to me that i felt was totally disrepectful so i had to ask him to leave too. i felt really bad about making him leave but i think that for some reason he must have thouight that this was his dad's house or something and that he could do what ever he wanted here

talked to ah and he want to me to consider going to see his therapist for family counseling, says that he is sober and working recovery. sometimes i just don't know what to think about all of this.

i've spent this day reading and catching up on all the post, and i am so sorry to have all of you worried about me. i think i've spent too much time trying to figure out all the right things to do and say, and it sometimes gets to be a bit too much. maybe i'm so cautious, that i'm not allowing myself to really live in the day.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:18 PM
  # 136 (permalink)  
A work in progress....

I'm just glad you're OK. Everyone needs a break sometimes. No apologies necessary! We just love ya, that's all!!
Old 05-30-2007, 03:28 PM
  # 137 (permalink)  
grateful rca

not quite sure that i'm settled in yet, i just thought i'd check on you all and let you all know that i am ok, i feel like i've been so unfair to you all, but i had to get out of here, these walls felt like they were closing in on me. i have all of these pm's to answer and i've got so much to do around here. i'll be in and out a little longer but i'll be back as soon as i can. hope it dont take me long to sit down again.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:32 PM
  # 138 (permalink)  

Teke u even got your very own thread too. Your not allowed to leave us again lol. Just kidding I know what its like to just need a break sorry about your step son he will have to learn the hard way not to mess with you good for u on sticking to your boundries of not being a door mat. As far as husband goes really think long and hard about what u want and need out of a relationship I know u 2 have been together a very long time and sure there is a connection there so maybe counseling would work to talk it out on neutral grounds. Thanks for the update u were missed!
Old 05-30-2007, 04:28 PM
  # 139 (permalink)  

Teke, its okay, we figured you needed a break we kept your thread warm for you, but you have to start number 12, okay
Old 05-30-2007, 04:34 PM
  # 140 (permalink)  

teke, so glad that you're back, we missed you. sometimes taking a break is the best thing you can do for yourself.