Blogs

Notices

Penny for your thoughts 11

Old 05-30-2007, 11:14 AM
  # 101 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Hey guys I just got back from my lunch break.... I spent it on getting a pedicure but I think something about the place I went to made me light headed. I dont feel to good now.

You know today I really miss the man I fell in love with. I just keep thinking about him and I dont usually do that but today I feel it.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:17 AM
  # 102 (permalink)  

My mechanic never looks for anything wrong. He tells me point blank ina list of priority things and calls me 100 times the day he has the vehicle before he does anything. I love him.
Not sure if he's just a great mechanic, or if the cutie likes my smile.
30 something and successfully owns his own business, where was he before I had 3 boys
Old 05-30-2007, 11:18 AM
  # 103 (permalink)  

Jewelz, thats normal we all have those days. I had mine yesterday
Old 05-30-2007, 11:22 AM
  # 104 (permalink)  

So my lunch break consisted of going and getting toys for templeton. It was fun. He got 2 hangy things with bells and such (like parrot toys) and a ball you hide a treat in and he has to roll it to get the treats. Then I ran home and put two of the things in his cage and fed him some treats. He was busy trying to rearrange his cage and little cardboard box.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:23 AM
  # 105 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Funny I was getting my pedicure and this lady walks in, the owner was like wow long time no see. They chit chat a little and then the owner says hows your husband, the lady says we are getting a divorce and he put himself away for a year. She goes on to say that she doesnt know how she picked such a weak man and thought he was stronger than her. The owner says what was he doing drinking and the lady says no he was drinking and drugging. That he is in a residential program for a year but she still doesnt want to be married to him. They were talking so loud but comfortable and the owner went on talking about her son who drinks. So crazy that when you least expect it you hear things you never thought you would. Also funny was the woman with the addict husband looked so familiar... I was wondering maybe it was just the pain of recollection in her eyes that made her look familiar??

I gotta say I do miss teke and hope she is okay. I bet she doesnt even realize how much she is missed.

hugs,
Jewel
Old 05-30-2007, 11:24 AM
  # 106 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Lunch break.............but my tummy is too upset from all the junk food this morning.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:26 AM
  # 107 (permalink)  

Boy today is draggin bad and I'm not even at work. maybe because I am stuck home and I have a million things to do before we leave tomorrow and none of its getting done. Oh well.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:32 AM
  # 108 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Kj, when I feel like that I put on music really loud and refuse to let myself sit down until I get dont what I want done..

Loves, my stomach is queasy as well probably from all the junk food I ate last night.

Jewel
Old 05-30-2007, 11:33 AM
  # 109 (permalink)  

All my stuff is running around for food and such...... Well he did say 2pm so I'm hoping.
Old 05-30-2007, 11:49 AM
  # 110 (permalink)  

Im queezy too, but thats becoming the norm
Old 05-30-2007, 12:26 PM
  # 111 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Its so cold in my office that its rediculas!!!!
Old 05-30-2007, 12:33 PM
  # 112 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Regardless, of whatever my abf is doing meaning drugs... I would never cheat on him I just want to make that clear. But there is a man in my office who is not my type at all, he works for the IT department hes our computer guy. When he first started here at this office he barely would make eye contact with me and now when he does you could see something. It's just so strange to see that "something" in a mans eyes. I havent seen that for so long... maybe briefly with abf recently but not in the way this man looks at me. It's not even a look like hes taking off my clothes just the look of interest and wonder. I wanted to share this with you guys.

Jewel
Old 05-30-2007, 12:39 PM
  # 113 (permalink)  

Still no car I am literally crawling the wall I hate not having a car I dont know how Loves did it. I just have so much to do. We have another vehicle but the wheel is loose and of course no wrench to tighten them ARGH!!! Had to cancel my nieces counseling session today cause I cant make it. Well the car is done what is it with 166.60 thats what I paid last week. Now the guy wont take a check only cash and of course I dont have his bank card. I'm flipping out I'm so pissed right now. So what I pull the money from my butt. Oh well I will figure it out just nothing is easy. Oh look my student loan co wants money too. I'm loosing it ladies I need a break!!!!
Old 05-30-2007, 12:43 PM
  # 114 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

kj, I am so sorry your having so many problems with your car. i hope it gets better soon.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:51 PM
  # 115 (permalink)  

kj, deep breaths, it will be alright.
jewelz- isn't kinda nice though to know that you can see something in another man? i'm afraid i'll never be able to.
sorry you're all feeling kinda icky, my day started good - i had a granola bar and my weight watchers microwave meal for lunch but now i'm thinking about hitting the vending machine eventhough i have a yogurt in the fridge. so this weekend when i saw my ah he asked me what i really needed from him in order for us to get back together (besides staying clean - he has almost 90 days) so right now i'm working on my list - which keeps growing. he already agreed to marriage counseling, his own counseling and not being left alone with the kids for a long time. its kinda draining though to actually have to put down on paper what you need. well i'll let you know how i make out.
Old 05-30-2007, 12:54 PM
  # 116 (permalink)  

GGRR
This sucks, so much emergencys came up today Im farther behind, so if I leave and go to the zoo tomorrow with my son, without essential things done, I dont ahve a job.

Why the heck did he even make me think at lunch it was possible
Old 05-30-2007, 01:10 PM
  # 117 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

I wish I could help you catch up..
Old 05-30-2007, 01:23 PM
  # 118 (permalink)  

He'll just create more work, cause he'll think he forgot something!!!

But Thanks
Old 05-30-2007, 01:29 PM
  # 119 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

he is actually sitting a cubicle away from me. Funny how when he started I did not find him attractive at all. I usually like the rough looking or really tall guys but he is gowing on me and helps me realize that there are options for me even if I dont want to believe it. I should be careful what I write he could actually get on my computer from his office. god I would die!!
Old 05-30-2007, 01:30 PM
  # 120 (permalink)  

LOL, thanks for making me laugh Jewelz.