Penny for your thoughts 11

Old 05-29-2007, 05:27 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  

Well Templeton is very glad to see me and Im thankful for that.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:01 PM
  # 62 (permalink)  

I understand that whole flower thing cinder. I always told Scott if your ever gonna buy me flowers dont bring them home make sure u always send them to work lol. I was princess for a day at work when a dozen long stem roses would show up. Women eat that up lol. Then again after that Scott could do no wrong in their eyes once again a catch 22 but well worth it!
Old 05-29-2007, 06:12 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

I had a rat named Templeton about 7 years ago. He was the best pet I've ever owned.........and so smart!!!! I miss my lil guy.
Old 05-29-2007, 06:44 PM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Loves your rat lived 7 years? Wow.
Mines cool, but a few minutes ago he jumped to the computer desk and hid in atight spot under the moniter. I tryed picking it up and he climbed under it. My son had to help so I wouldnt crush him. Then he kept trying to climb my neck OUCH. we got some work to do, ahve to get him some treats.

Palmtree, I dont like white mice. Too tiny might as well feed them to the cat. We did think of the name stuart though as thats Ds favorite movie and of course gus gus and the other mouse from CInderella
Old 05-29-2007, 06:57 PM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Palmtree, I have to add my cat Minnie is named after Minnie Mouse and Snoopy the cat after the dog
Old 05-29-2007, 07:16 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  

My rat only lived 3 years.......which wasn't bad considering they only have a life expectency of 2. Must have been that bores head cheese.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:30 PM
  # 67 (permalink)  

YUCK looking at that cheese makes my stomach curdle!!
Old 05-30-2007, 12:06 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  

hello everyone,
anyone ever feel like no matter what you do it keeps getting worse.........yet in the pit of your stomach when you start to let go you feel that panic that maybe just maybe he'll get better after you let go...........and you lose the love of your life when if you had just held on just forgiven once more it could all be worth it you could have that life together that you dreamed of and planned ?

Yet the voice in your head screams out telling you that you were never the love of his in the first place.....................and that dream that plan was yours alone........

well thats me today.
I ended up seeing my AH due to some issues in the rehab etc and as much as I hate it when I look at him I feel all of the love for him that I have always had and I want so badly for it to be like it once was ...........when I had no doubts that he loved me and that we belonged together.......but now..........those days are gone and I hate that!

if I dont have to see him or talk to him I can hold onto the anger and dissappointments and its just so much easier ................yet I see him and feel nothing but love and longing for things that I can no longer have................

THEN the worse part after seeing him , is I FEEL like this all over again I feel the loss and when I look at him I often find myself wondering if he FEELS anything because I sometimes doubt that he does and in the end it just hurts that much more.................

thanks for listening..............
Old 05-30-2007, 03:24 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Lies, I know exactly how it feels. It is pure anguish. I am sending warm thoughts your way and a hug.
I hope you slept well.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:44 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  

Lies, sadly thats exactly how it feels. Id like to say it gets better but for me thats still where Im at, although not as much anger, more pity. All we can do is take one day ata atime and not think down the road, theres no point in worrying about the future, because theres no real way of knowing what it will bring
Old 05-30-2007, 03:53 AM
  # 71 (permalink)  

Guys I so want nott o go to work today. Im mentally beat. But by the time I drive the kids to where they got to go. Im right there, its so hard. I just need a mental break even half a day. Im sure you all know that feeling. Tonite after work I need a long bubble bath
Old 05-30-2007, 04:02 AM
  # 72 (permalink)  

Little wonder you are feeling frazzled! In the week or so since I have joined this thread...well, look back at what has been going on and what you have been dealing with and most of it through a migraine on top of it! You have been going on with things like the energizer bunny....so determined. Sounds natural that your body and mind is saying it needs some TLC!

Let's hope the work day goes quickly!
Old 05-30-2007, 04:23 AM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Thanks livewyrd. Sometimes when I feel tired I feel weak or not good enough (for what I dont know).

SOmeone at work yesterday made a comment that I ahve 2 many pets and I cant possibly take care of them all or afford to feed them. I didnt take offense, I just remmebered my pets are good for my mental health, they are sorta my hobby and my peace and with 3 growing boys, who can now help with feeding and cleaning they do bring peace and something other than drama to focus on. I laugh when someone comments on expense. I spend less on all pets than most people do on there nails, or hair...That comes with good planning buying in bulk and turtles and rat eat table scraps too. Funny knowing they can eat healthy foods has me and the kids eating better to share, it sorta makes veggies fun.

Thanks for the reminder live that its normal for me to feel tired, I so often forget
Old 05-30-2007, 04:25 AM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Hi Blues! Good morning. This is MY time for myself and I love it. Thank you all!

I, too, was thinking about suggesting taking a day off. Yes, a day all to yourself. Then I thought I might be spreading some bad habits of mine?! LOL

I have a headache and I don't want to work today either. I would rather call the chiropractor, but people are counting on me and I don't like myself when I leave my friend to do all the work and carry my burden. She is too sweet and understanding to misuse like that. Plus, her plate is plenty full with her own stuff, I don't want to add a burden. Maybe I can get into the chiropractor this afternoon? Forgot to put my ice pack back in the freezer last night...damn!
Old 05-30-2007, 04:55 AM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Good morning! Well, today is hump day right? I am waiting until the last minute to get ready and dash out the door.
Old 05-30-2007, 05:04 AM
  # 76 (permalink)  

Celebrating a good nights sleep! Yes, something to be very grateful for. I have not had a nightmare or cold sweats since the 12th of this month since we changed my meds.
See what a small imagination I have?! I thought this was something I would always have to deal with.!
Old 05-30-2007, 05:36 AM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Morning ladies! Looks like I'm the only one happy to be at work. All that time off took it's toll.........although if I were rich I'm sure I could find something to do other than work lol. My breakfast consisted of chili cheese freetos, peanut m&m's and a diet coke. Now that's healthy living. .............sigh...........I really need to start taking better care of myself.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:07 AM
  # 78 (permalink)  

Sounds like a typical breakfast to me why its not supposed to be? I can eat anything for breakfast. Live I'm glad that you havent had any nightmares. This car I bought off my sister is becoming a nightmare already it sat for so long everything is falling apart so today I get to go sit at the mechanics AGAIN and get the brakes and rotors done. The other car needs the spark plugs and the distributor done and I said I could do that why pay someone. Thank goodness its not my first piece of shyte car ya know. I was told NO I would break something I hate that I am perfectly capable but if u insiste I will be more than happy to bring YOUR checkbook and pay to get it done sure as hell aint coming out of my hard earned unemployment
Old 05-30-2007, 06:08 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  

Loves I want your breakfast.

I want to go with MIL and my almost 3 yr old to the zoo. I mentioned it at work and got, "well let's see what gets done today."
Im feeling rebelious. As of Friday Im owed a weeks vacation, I feel like how dare he!!!
I know raboss, he'll purposely create more work.

Im angry!!!! I came in sick and with severe headaches and .....
Old 05-30-2007, 06:10 AM
  # 80 (permalink)  

pretend to puke in your wastebasket and leave I've done that lol. Man the things I would do to get out of work!!!