A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 10

Old 05-21-2007, 06:53 PM
  # 141 (permalink)  

kids are bathed and asleep, finally! got to get this bedtime routine down to less than 2 hrs. this is ridiculous. i'm exhausted its been a long day, too many thoughts and emotions. reading what you all said about how when they're sober they make sure we all know by contacting us etc, well my ah does the same thing, calls all day, checks in and all that, so now i'm thinking, haven't heard from all day today and its almost 10pm, what does that mean? so of course i'm gonna give a quick, "how was your day call" to him and within 2 minutes of talking to him i'll know what hes been up to. hope its good but if not, that will suck, more for him than me, but i'll live another day and i will not let it ruin my happiness. ok, now if i just keep saying that over and over i'll actually believe it right? good night everyone!
Old 05-21-2007, 07:10 PM
  # 142 (permalink)  

Oh god KJ, you need to call the cops and report the hit and run. The cops I am sure are still looking for him and need to find him. The guys like that are not only a threat to themselves, thier families, they are a threat to mine or a family like mine where you live. Do whatever it takes to get him off the street before he has killed someone. It seems harsh to the poor addict but screw that, those are someones children, unless I misread something he deserves to be behind many layers of bars to control him...IJMHO
Old 05-21-2007, 07:25 PM
  # 143 (permalink)  

No Noah I totally agree he was found and arrested and a week later go another DWI. They could only get him with leaving the scene of an accident and I think attempted vehicular manslaugher he was given probation. I agree he should be locked up somewhere that he cant hurt others cause of his addictions and his stupidity!!!! on top of all that hes a crack addict too. But he always has a soft landing so why stop. Its time the law stepped up and does something b4 he is in for life for killing someone while driving under the influence of everything he can put in his mouth. Stay the hell out of my neighborhood thats for sure....
Old 05-21-2007, 07:44 PM
  # 144 (permalink)  

Well its good to see the law caught up to him. Not unlike Lovse situation no one was killed but they could have been very easily. Hmmm what to do, what to do...Houston...we have a drug problem!
Old 05-21-2007, 08:16 PM
  # 145 (permalink)  

Yes we do have a drug problem and a big one. To bad no one knows how to stop it not even the addicts well because they are addicts. The communities think its wasting $ to set up rehabs and places to go for help and make it immposible. I hope we havent lost to the war on drugs. We will still fight!
Old 05-21-2007, 08:29 PM
  # 146 (permalink)  

Well complete irradication of all things living, chemical and natural entities related to drugs, would probably slow the drug war (i dont condone that) but someone else will make another drug or a new generation of addicts will be born. I think in a few generartions with pressure placed in the right places, earthlings could be almost drug free. I say this only because 50+ years ago smoking was accepted, for 1000s of years tobacco has been consumed however in todays society it is a scarlet letter in society. So much attention was placed on the smoking issue that even the babyboomers listened and it is filtering into generation X. I guess that I am a Gen X too but I sure don't act like them. Keeping a common goal this big, in the face of the world is the only way it will go away. The Nazi party, the KKK even the Treki movement j/k once numbered from the thousands to the millions, public awareness oh and a good @$$ whippin is what will stop this disease and nothing else. So keep screaming until someone listens...there are many lessor people for a lot less of a reason who are yelling and are being heard...keep yelling...someone WILL listen.

Oh and I think rehab should be made available but IMO only for those desperate, without a repeated history of failure rehab attempts and those who are not violent criminals. As well i think social services are being misused due to addicts bouncing around the system because they have not hit rock bottom. You cant wait forever for them to stop....there must be an end to the abuse of the drug, the families and the system one way or another. In the same sense that a lover, friend or family member has to say enough is enough, you deal with it...the government must do the same or deal with it in other ways. Many more good rehabs for them yes but mainly it depends on more determined addicts to get clean...hmmmmmm

Last edited by Noah812; 05-21-2007 at 08:53 PM.
Old 05-21-2007, 10:25 PM
  # 147 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

hey guys sorry I am jumping in here but I had a real bad dream that has shooken me up. I had a dream that we lived in his moms building same building where he gets the drugs. The drug dealer came to our door to deliver the drugs and I flipped out. I was yelling and screaming that now the drug dealer was delilvering that **** and he was bringing it in ouir home. Then Michael was sleeping and abf was laying down and I started yelling again and abf tells me to "shhhhh:and points to the door and when I look we have no door knob on the door and the drug dealer is sitting on a chair right outside my door. In my dream I knew that this man was going to murder abf, my and Michael. He was going to shoot us in the head. I kept thinking of my baby... the dream is iwsked I never ever had a dream like that in my life, it felt so real.'

I am going to lay back down... hopefully I will have better ones.
Old 05-22-2007, 05:28 AM
  # 148 (permalink)  

jewlz, awful dream, hope you had a better night after that. yep, another tuesday, busy here too, hope everyone is doing ok
Old 05-22-2007, 06:32 AM
  # 149 (permalink)  

Morning ladies off to take the car to the shop to get it fixed so it will pass inspection. I have spent my morning practicing grabbing my ankles wish me luck.
Old 05-22-2007, 06:58 AM
  # 150 (permalink)  

good luck kj.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:28 AM
  # 151 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Palm, its a site where you post pictures of yoursel and family. Write things about you and also look up old friends and build a connection with people, leave messages and comments. It's cool gets addicting in the begining and could be fun.
Old 05-22-2007, 07:53 AM
  # 152 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

just go to myspace and set up an account its real easy.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:06 AM
  # 153 (permalink)  

hey, i was just setting up my myspace today too! not quite done though, can't think of too much to say about myself. plus i can only get one pic to upload, maybe this weekend i'll get some more on the computer to put on myspace.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:13 AM
  # 154 (permalink)  

hey wheres cinder, teke & blues today? hope everythings ok with you guys.
Old 05-22-2007, 08:56 AM
  # 155 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

I dont know anvil isn't around either.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:03 AM
  # 156 (permalink)  

oh anvil, sorry to hear that, take some advil and get some rest.
Old 05-22-2007, 09:05 AM
  # 157 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

anvil, I hope you feel better.

hugs,
jewel
Old 05-22-2007, 09:10 AM
  # 158 (permalink)  

woo hoo, the bank found my $20 they shorted me yesterday, guess i'll be able to afford gas this week after all!
Old 05-22-2007, 09:11 AM
  # 159 (permalink)  

hey anvil, what type of work do you do?
Old 05-22-2007, 09:20 AM
  # 160 (permalink)  

sounds interesting, except for the light bulb changing of course! my new role here at work - call the vending machine guys when the machines broke - wow and to think i needed 10 yrs admin experience to do that!