Blogs

Notices

A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 10

Old 05-23-2007, 02:18 PM
  # 201 (permalink)  

Anyone else wanna join myspace and be our friends, I am starting to look like I ahve a life
Old 05-23-2007, 02:19 PM
  # 202 (permalink)  

i think i need more friends on myspace to look like i have a life - any takers?
Old 05-23-2007, 02:24 PM
  # 203 (permalink)  

Finally, I started searching for people I knew and hadnt talked to in years. That part has been neat. Found a long lost cousin, shrimp guy, another guy I knew years ago who was like an uncle to me, ect. Its fun, even now email with my sister in law thats in North Carolina (Its weird tehy wanna be my friend when AH is falling apart, but when we are together its like a competition for attention, I dont get it, oh well) and lots of others
Old 05-23-2007, 02:25 PM
  # 204 (permalink)  

The invisible member is still lirking HEELLLOOOO out there. and Hi Rayofsunshine, will you join myspace too, I miss our chats
Old 05-23-2007, 02:29 PM
  # 205 (permalink)  

yeah i usually just pluck too blues, but the waxing makes me feel important or something i don't know, plus it'll be 2 weeks before i have to pluck again. thats a time saver right?
Old 05-23-2007, 02:30 PM
  # 206 (permalink)  

You guys are nuts. Im not touching my eyebrows. Id have to then do it all the time. No thanks.

How do you do invisible thing?
Old 05-23-2007, 02:36 PM
  # 207 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by blues View Post
getting my nails and toes done is always my princess for the day treat...doing my own lately though!

I do my own too, usually while Im instant messaging my friend Karen and she's doing her at the same time.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:36 PM
  # 208 (permalink)  

I added u today so now u have all of us as friends!!!! I dont have many friends either on myspace. I would like to add some of my friends but a few are teachers at the school my nieces go to so I dont think thats a good idea. Then my other niece bombards my friends asking them to be her friends and begs them to comment on her pics and it really annoys some of my friends which is understandable. Its my other sisters kid who does that. I explained that MY friends are NOT her friends but it didnt work so I just told them to deny her. I feel bad but then again I dont. Some are grown men and dont need to have little girls who they dont even know on their myspace. Ok venting done

House done everything but washing the blankets but oh well. I did all the dished put them away mopped and waxed the kitchen and bathroom floors clean the bathtub toilet and sink and I used my dust buster to vaccum the noticable spots on the carpet. Now relaxing with a glass of wine. I'm freaking sweating. I also noticed something today that upset me a tad. When did my stomach become a shelf for my boobs I mean where did that roll come from? Well I guess it just happens.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:38 PM
  # 209 (permalink)  

i'm going home now, had enuf for one day -now i'm getting a headache! have a good night everyone.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:40 PM
  # 210 (permalink)  

Finally-How do you get to go home already?
KJ-your niece never bombarded me to be her friend, boo hoo, I would be?
Old 05-23-2007, 02:42 PM
  # 211 (permalink)  

Cinder than she must have stopped after I told her to. Since when did she listen hmm. I think its mostly people that are on her mom's and I space but they still message me and tell her to stop. Dont be too upset.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:43 PM
  # 212 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Hey guys just popping in.. I have been working all day trying not to get distracted.

Has anyone heard from teke? She hasnt been here for two days already.

Work day almost done.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:44 PM
  # 213 (permalink)  

No Im not Kj, and blues, didnt look yet to busy here, and on pms, and my space and work email. I can only do so many things at once.
LOL
Old 05-23-2007, 02:45 PM
  # 214 (permalink)  

Havent heard from Teke. I PMed her telling her we all missed her and hope she's okay and wished she'd come back.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:46 PM
  # 215 (permalink)  

TEKE WE MISS U COME BACK. Who does she think she is having a life and leaving us all here hanging!!!!!
Old 05-23-2007, 02:49 PM
  # 216 (permalink)  

She was sad Monday. I really hope she's okay. She disappeared for like 6 months one time, I hope she doesnt do that again
Old 05-23-2007, 02:50 PM
  # 217 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by blues View Post
Yeah what's up with the work email...guess we are supposed to be actually working when at work... lol ...i'll be actually working tomorrow so it's ok to mess around a little today.

jewelz - good to see you! i haven't talked to teke lately - maybe yesterday? hope she's ok.

Yeah my boss keeps coming by and trying to look at my screen. I keep the headset for dictation on and music playing
Old 05-23-2007, 02:55 PM
  # 218 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

maybe she is just having some computer problems?? I hope so.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:56 PM
  # 219 (permalink)  

Boy cinder I hate when the boses come by and disrupt us like what we are supposed to be working damn them!!!! Good news I got my unemployment. I figured I would since they gave me severence pay. Then again I wont get my hopes up too much I know that will stop overnight too. Scott called and wanted me to get my resume ready I worked for a LARGE hospital with alot of remote locations and such and his bosses wife workes there and they are hiring. I'm a little nervous about applying there again but my boss told me she would give me a good recomendation so who knows I got nothing to loose. This is so weird severance and a good recomendation and one of her top employees and she told me I was a great worker something more went on behind the scenes that I dont know about u dont let good workers go. So that makes me nervous applying there cause I dont know what she will really say. What would u guys do?
Old 05-23-2007, 03:03 PM
  # 220 (permalink)  

Is it possible the department had a funding cut, so if you were close to 90 days wherein youd get a raise, they had to cut you? Ive never seen someone get severence for being fired if employed a short time. Actually here you dont get unemployment unless you worked somewhere a while. I dont know. Is the work what you want to do?
I had unemployment when laid off after maternity leave. I should have milked it, but AH was off doing his thing and I wanted a throw it in your face I dont need you boost