A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 10

Old 05-23-2007, 10:58 AM
  # 181 (permalink)  

kj,

You challenged me because you said you could have your things done in an hour. Working we can do a house in 1-2 hours. I am way more behind at home!

So I went with the Edie method...first I changed the bedding and made up the bed.
For good sleep, a fresh bed feels awfully nice. Then I sprinkled/sprayed the tub down with cleanser. A shower/bath feels awfully nice when crawling into that crisp, sweet smelling bed. I had all ready cleaned the rest of the bathroom couple days ago when I heard we were having company. There's a load of clothes in the washer, hanging them out is a YUK, to repeat, I don't like laundry. And I am a slob. There are stacks of clothes overflowing the dresser tops. Got to do something about that. ironic giggle. I have washed the dishes. No dishwasher but that's okay. There are only the two of us. So, as I take this computer break, still drinking decaf coffee in lounge around clothes, next I will hang out the clothes, put away dishes and wipe down kitchen. It's 1:57 where I am. I don't want to do these things but let's see how long it really takes.......I'll be back. LOL
Old 05-23-2007, 11:07 AM
  # 182 (permalink)  

Cindi Hope you feel better soon..........

Hey Teke where are you?
Old 05-23-2007, 11:08 AM
  # 183 (permalink)  

Well I'm right with u live. I hate laundry but its still there from the last time I said I would do it lol. I did a load of unders and socks. I still say easier to go buy more! I should wash the blankets its very nice to crawl into fresh smelling sheets. Still gotta mop the bathroom floor. I procrastinate on that BIG TIME. Cause the cat messes it right back up. Kinda like I dont see a point in making the bed cause I will just mess it up again. Well its 208p here lets see how long this mess will really take lol. See u in a few!
Old 05-23-2007, 11:15 AM
  # 184 (permalink)  

update..............AH still in rehab which is a good thing
But I am so angry with him......angry for what hes become and angry for all the damage hes done to our relationship and my trust
yesterday I asked his family if they'd go to the family meeting and the visit on sunday and take his child, because quite frankly I just dont want to see him............
The things he did makes me sick to my stomach and I want to be supportive of him yet I know deep down that I will not be able to be nice and I will say things to hurt him and I really dont want that on my mind...I want him to have a fair chance and I want him to be able to find recovery I just dont think I can be a part of that anymore love is love and I love him with all my heart but thats just not feeling like enough anymore
SO this morning he calls me...and its not his phone time but he had permission from his counselor and he tells me he was talking to him (counselor) and that the counselor wants me to try to come to the family meeting even if I dont want to come to the visit................

Why? so they can tell me hes an addict and that as long as he's trying TODAY that the past is the past..............dont they know that he has taken absolutely EVERY area of our relationship.trust committment the children even sex and ruined it with his lies and manipulation ALL in his persuit for drugs!!!
Whatever, I just dont want or need this today.....................
He also needs some papers and such dropped off maybe I'll do that but I am still not sure about the meeting..........
Thanks for letting me vent.........
hope everyone is well toay
Old 05-23-2007, 11:20 AM
  # 185 (permalink)  

Im with you Blues. I can handle laundry, though it never seems to get put away. But I dont wanna touch a mop or the dreaded bathrooms.

Since I moved havent figured out how to keep the walkin shower from constant mold and mildew, yuck, so I steer clear of it and shower when Im exhausted, so I dont let it bother me. JK

Thanks Lies and palmtree earlier. I hate this migraine thing and if one more person says take advil im gonna smack them. Pain pills dont help (cept in the very beginning to ward one off) a true migraine, tehy are vascular, which is while I never get my brother, oh I have to have an Oxy cause this migraine. Sure he has a migraine and Im surebeing high beats the vomiting, but its only masking the pain, you still feel it, beleive me Ive tried
Old 05-23-2007, 11:23 AM
  # 186 (permalink)  

Vent away I think most of us here have shared those same feelings. I'm not sure why once they go into treatment and start recovery we are supposed to miracuously (sp) forget all the harm and pain they caused us and our families. Its not that easy sometimes the relationship is gone and totally ruined by the time they realize its time for treatment. We cant turn back the clock and we cant just make our anger and feelings disappear because they decided to change and be clean but for how long? Hopefully forever but its still hard. Have u tried individual counseling for yourself to help YOU get better? Just an option.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:23 AM
  # 187 (permalink)  

Lies use this time to focus on you. Do what you need to for you and dont feel guilty. The years have destroyed a piece of you. Take advantage of this time to start building that back.
Have you been too counseling? Read books on codependency? Take this time for you. and remember his counselors are there for him not you, you dont have to do what they ask
Old 05-23-2007, 11:59 AM
  # 188 (permalink)  

Sure does sound caught up to me. As long as u dont turn around and actually "see" them then they just arent there. Not your fault they dont get done. So stay straight ahead in your chair and when u get up dont stand up and turn around to walk out just slide the chair back and slide sideways out the door. Out of sight out of mine IMHO.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:10 PM
  # 189 (permalink)  

I do that anvil, and scrub witha brush, but the small 3/4 inch tile pieces and groves wanna hold it in, and do I need to do it every day, cause in damp humid tropical land the mold grown while Im at work and I really dont see my drying out my shower every morning
Old 05-23-2007, 12:11 PM
  # 190 (permalink)  

Scott does the same thing when I buy something new to try. Says I dont like the smell of that!! Well tough Sh!t. I dont see u getting the clorox out and get on your hands and knees to scrub it so if it makes MY life easier suck it up and learn to LOVE that smell cause it aint going away!!! Boy I guess I had some anger on that subject huh. Well dishes done waiting for the hot water to come back to wash the blankets and mop the floors. Yes I did have that many dishes that it used ALL the hot water. I havent been home the last few days or nights so guess it doesnt get done. I always thought Scott was joking when he said he has his own dishwasher (me) guess he wasnt
Old 05-23-2007, 12:11 PM
  # 191 (permalink)  

Yes apparently its headache week. According to recent reports, and major barametric changes (i. headache triggers) its gonna be a violent storm season on this end of the country/world ect. I so hope not. I dont wanna go without my power again for 10 days or lose any more roofs. Please dont put me through that
Old 05-23-2007, 12:20 PM
  # 192 (permalink)  

I finished what I stated in about 45 minutes. Basic housekeeping isn't done tho' But I perspired so that means I get to count it as excercise, right? (My Dr wants me ot swim for excercise to strengthen my back, this would also be great for hubby's back) This day is courtesy of hubby being out of the house working with stepson on mutual productive projects elsewhere.
Ja! I have the place to myself. This is rare.

I am sorry about the migraines, Cindy. They are scary. I know..I know...but have you tried goodie's powders? It might take a bit of the edge off. But I can't function when I have one. Knock on wood....it's become a rarity. A chiropractic appmt could help alot. Unless with hormones and the high blood pressure, there is a pill to take for 2 or 3 days before that keeps the blood pressure from spiking. I think it is called Labetol.

Next up on this mission.....dust living room from top down starting with ceiling fan. Bedroom is N/A because of clothes piles. Windex tv, mirrors, etc. Vacuum. Wash bathroom, kitchen and entrysquare floors. I am not starting yet. I have a bottle of water and am not on the work clock.

Lies, if it turns your gut to go then I think your body is trying to tell you something.
Like if the food smells bad, don't eat it and puke later. Or don't visit viruses.

loafing....
live
Old 05-23-2007, 12:28 PM
  # 193 (permalink)  

cind, i'd cut it 1/3 maybe 1/2 with water, and then just give er a spritz each morning after the shower....it will dry all by itself while your gone!!!
The shower water doesnt dry during the day. Remember humidity is like 90%, Florida was built on a swamp.
Now how can it be so humid when we are in a drought? The creek across the way is drying out but its humid and sticky I dont get it

Unless with hormones and the high blood pressure, there is a pill to take for 2 or 3 days before that keeps the blood pressure from spiking. I think it is called Labetol.
I was on anti seizure medication before and that helped greatly but its not covered by my insurance. Theres a few new things my doctor says we can discuss, but I gotta take my darn lab work first. GRRR. I cant fast and not ahve coffee and deal with three kids... and then let someone poke me several times and forcing me to drink sugary crap, Someone may get hurt and I dont want to be responsible
Old 05-23-2007, 01:06 PM
  # 194 (permalink)  

Hey a small piece of dark chocolate, gave me a few minutes of clear not sqwinted sight. Yeah, so it is chemical if a change in seratonin lifted it
Old 05-23-2007, 01:08 PM
  # 195 (permalink)  

Anvil I skipped the blood work all together last year and its been 5 months since she gave me another slip. But, I got kids... get them ready without coffee?

Doc said I could drink on cup of black coffee but nothing in it. Guess Ill have to handle taht liek I would nyquil, nice and quick and hope to get my quick perk.

Goodie powder you swollow and it tastes worse than crushed up hydrocodone
Old 05-23-2007, 01:11 PM
  # 196 (permalink)  

Boss brought me a dark chocolate dove bar. MMMM
Old 05-23-2007, 01:13 PM
  # 197 (permalink)  

Youve got great sense Palmtree, to taste it from there
Old 05-23-2007, 01:14 PM
  # 198 (permalink)  

hey all, been way to busy today, to much work. i wish i could just my piles behind me and forget about them! then everyone and their mother would be up my butt. glad the day is almost over. cinder-i couldn't do it either, fasting and getting kids ready all without caffeine? forget that. i think i'm missing something with the goodie powder?? going to get my nails done and my eyebrows waxed tonight, maybe even buy an anniversary card for ah - our 11th is next week. and i'm going out with NO children ! yeah me!
Old 05-23-2007, 01:17 PM
  # 199 (permalink)  

Finally-Yeah you.
Palmtree, dont forget....myspace...

anvil, did you get buried under that paperwork, we see you but your quiet...and whose the mystery member.Teke, blues?
Old 05-23-2007, 01:18 PM
  # 200 (permalink)  

yeah where is teke today?