I'm letting him get in my head!!!

Old 05-15-2007, 08:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I'm letting him get in my head!!!

I am goin thru the process of the declarations back and forth crap. He has told me he would give me money for bills. So he doles out a little at a time in the personal account, then pays for some out of the business account. I never really know what's been paid. He has changed the password to online banking. The tempoary order court thingy is monday. and I did what i told myself NOT to do, and that was try and convince him to get help. He was so angry I even thought he had a problem! all day, all I could think of was , why did he always choose drugs over me and the kids. alanon is sending me a schedule. sorry, i'm just having a bad day i guess. just venting
Old 05-15-2007, 10:12 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
On a tear

It is pretty normal to have a bad day when you are dealing with such chaos.

Alanon saved my life - no exaggeration. I think once you get yourself to a few meetings, you will be surprised how fast you can feel better.

I didn't know when I was in the midst of my pain that it would pass... now that I've had that experience of things getting better... I can hang ONTO it when things are bad. You might keep track of how many days pass before you feel better and if there was anything that helped.

Increasing my AWARENESS about how things change helped me to recognize them when they were on the UPswing... ((hugs))

You are in my thoughts and prayers...
Old 05-16-2007, 04:47 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

I am sorry you have to deal with this. BigSis is so very right. Alanon or naranon is the way to get your sanity back.
Take care.
Old 05-16-2007, 04:51 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Power is not having to respond

p.s. I had to take my name off the bank account and open one in my own name. That way I had some control over my own finances. I learned too, that if your name is on a credit card, even though you never used it, you're just as responsible as the owner of that card!
It's a shame I learned all this too late. But, I am ready for any "next time" that might come along.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i agree with the others, is there a way that you can start to put away a little cash for yourself, just in case? sorry that you had a bad day, hope you're feeling a little better by now, still praying for ya
Old 05-16-2007, 07:29 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

thanks all,
am still waiting for the alanon schedule. they just started a new one here close by.
Right now i hve very little income cause some idiot ran a red light and nailed me. so I'm selling all of my ponies and my cow. He wants to sell the house. whidh I figured he would want to do. but not for as much as he thinks. It's basically a falling apart cabin in the direct flight path of navy jets. so I know I will be happier outa here. no more chopping wood!!! no more fighter jets YEAH. after my son graduates, i am moving back to my midwest, back to the sunshine. besides, cows are cheaper out there LOL
Old 05-17-2007, 09:00 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Southern through and through

Getting there,

No matter where you live, get yourself to a meeting. Geographical change doesn't fix the problem of ourselves.

Hope you're having a better day by now!

Hugs,
Hangin' In