Blogs

Notices

A Penny For Your Thought, Part 9

Old 05-16-2007, 09:37 AM
  # 61 (permalink)  

My point exactly. Now we know that when they are driving us so nuts that we bang our heads against the wall, at least we are doing something productive for us. HA!
Old 05-16-2007, 09:40 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by WENDYLOST101 View Post
My point exactly. Now we know that when they are driving us so nuts that we bang our heads against the wall, at least we are doing something productive for us. HA!
I dont recommend it I had a huge bump

..and AH almost Baker Acted me
Old 05-16-2007, 10:03 AM
  # 63 (permalink)  

Oh, I guess that wouldnt be a good thing. Dont need any goose eggs, ,and of course no hospital, so.... I guess thats out.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:05 AM
  # 64 (permalink)  

Then again 3 full days of being taken care of and food and everything else sometimes doesnt sound that bad to the crap we have to put up with on the outside world. lol

So cinder thats how u stay so thin banging that ol noggin on the wall huh. Hmm well not with this headache today but keep that workout in the back of my mind.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:24 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  

Blues, I am glad I was able to make you laugh. It cracked me up too so I thought I would share it with my family! Good luck
Old 05-16-2007, 11:27 AM
  # 66 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Jewelz - don't feel bad. Heck i just started throwing things after awhile. It's when you start becoming so angry because the words aren't working - i became a really crazy lady. I think it's because you realize that internalizing everything and trying to pretend things are okay just isn't working anymore and your body and soul start to rebel because they are quickly dying and they're trying to get your attention.
Blues, i think you may be right!!!

Thanks,
Christine
Old 05-16-2007, 11:37 AM
  # 67 (permalink)  

Blues, hope your meeting goes well. i dread that part, course theres nothing to divide besides debt on this end. If the dummy could make the house repairs, it being his profession and all he'd get $$ out of the deal. Oh well guess $6000 isnt attractive to him.

Im sad today. I accept it and just dealing with it no great feelings or analyzations, Im sad and thats a human emotion. I do miss the good him but I sooo cannot live that way. Nope Nope Nope.

KJ, hope your head feels better, did the Xanax take any pressure off? When I couldnt take migraine meds when pregnant they gave me antianxiety meds as a preventative. Course I can take 2 Xanax and work efficiently so that says something all together different.
And the true secret to how I stay thin? When Im sad or emotionally hurt I feel nautious. When I eat then I get sick, so I tend to not eat...but thats a whole nother disorder alltogether and Ive been slipping this past week, trying to get back on track.

Im picking up a notebook to journal this evening and gonna reread "Woman who love too much"
Old 05-16-2007, 11:42 AM
  # 68 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

I wish i could just leave work and have a day to myself. Actually I wish I could just leave nyc for a week and go to puerto rico. I dont speak spanish but I love it so much... when ever I go there my heart feels at home there.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:48 AM
  # 69 (permalink)  

Hey I wanna go to Puerto Rico too. Can I come?
Lets make it a codie trip.
Old 05-16-2007, 11:56 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

When I go I love to stay in a house in the country, i know a lot of people who visit they all go to san Juan but for me thats not puerto rico its just a tourist attraction with big buildings and lots of lights. I love to sit on the grass in the country at night and just lay back and look at all the thousands of stars, its absolutely beautiful.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:01 PM
  # 71 (permalink)  

It sounds like it Jewelz. I love paradise locations
Old 05-16-2007, 12:16 PM
  # 72 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

This office is so cold I just dont understand it my toes are legs are cold. I have a sweater on and when I tell the maintance man that I am cold he looks at me like I am crazy.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:22 PM
  # 73 (permalink)  

Sorry Blues. Maybe this was his excuse to relapse? Or maybe he just got held up and will be there shortly?

How did you get to this point? How does one just let it go? I still ahve a dream of a happy marriage. WAAAA

Jewelz thats why I keep slippers and a small heater under my desk. They ahve to keep it cold in here our our computer server overheats
Old 05-16-2007, 12:31 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  

Girls, every wonder we got here? I should be saying I never want to be treated this way and acting like a B, but I cant. I dont know why. I was just listening to "Picture" by Kid Roack and Sheryl Crow. Song came out when we were first married I remember playing it over and over that first binge when he was gone without word 3 days, I was at work and saw him hanging in the street behind a crack house, looked clean, certainly wasnt, he waved like nothing was wrong, I should have left then.... almost 4 years later and here we are... It hurts no matter what. I want to go to his house shake him and say whats going on with you, get it together already.....
Old 05-16-2007, 12:52 PM
  # 75 (permalink)  

Thanks. I was just thinking last time we split he stopped calling (but he did call teh kids) he was aloof ect. Why because he thought that was what I wanted because I said just leave me alone...That was the point I went back and fell into his arms crying.
Same thing is essentially happening now, but he's not calling kids...Maybe for now thats easier on us all. I did tell him not to contact me until he was acting responsibly and taking care of his family. In part he may be respecting that. I ahve to leave it there.... and then reaccess in 30 days. Him staying away, especially if he's starting picking himself up, may just be the most mature thing he has done.
(and if not it helps thinking that way)
Old 05-16-2007, 12:59 PM
  # 76 (permalink)  

watching my daughter take care of him while he detoxed and becoming physically ill with the realization that i was raising an addict or a codie

my daughter hearing me say something really nasty to him one morning after a disappearance and having her hug me and refuse to speak to him for more than a day...
OMG Ive been there too, recently...Those last few weeks he was there hit me so different that those things from before. My kids havent even asked. Yesterday I drove by the street. Little man (at 2 and a half) noticed and said "No Da Dee, Nannas hus." So I started singing to nannas house we go.

The closest I came to endangering me was the head against the wall thing, but you know thinking bout it later that day it was crazy too, got worse until I got drunk and he stole atm card and I took all his clothes and tossed him at his house as dealer was dropping him off. (That day was the beginning of the end cause the following Friday he took SUV and left me and I said Enough.) So we had a few nites after that, it was still the ending...
...still feel stuck hoping for a change, but with paperwork or not its time for the rest to move forward

Thank you everyone!!!
Old 05-16-2007, 01:15 PM
  # 77 (permalink)  

Was anything in the box his? Are you glad he got the stuff, and would you have done the same?
Old 05-16-2007, 01:30 PM
  # 78 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

anvil, I think since everything was yours then you should probably pay it or deduct it from what he owes you.
Old 05-16-2007, 01:37 PM
  # 79 (permalink)  
grateful rca

hey you guys, did yall forget all about me, i've either been busy or tired lately. i see yall are really taking care of each other.

hey wendy, i liked the head banging thingie too. i kind of for got the rest but i did read it all.

like i said, i didn't get to bed to really late. went back to sleep after taking my son to school, then took myself out for lunch, i'm now home and on my way to pick up my son. only one more wk to school close. don't know how to feel about that/. i was hoping i could get these two kids of mine to go to their grandma for a wk, but i think that i would have to run them off cause they don't want to go. i thought that it would be nice if i had a wk off from everybody. don't seem like that would be happening though
Old 05-16-2007, 01:39 PM
  # 80 (permalink)  

Id say dont take it out of pocket now, jsut deduct from what he owes you