SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Substance Abusers (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/)
-   -   A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 8 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/122999-penny-your-thoughts-part-8-a.html)

teke 05-08-2007 12:16 PM

A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 8

GOSH that was quick, all i did was turn my back for that min. ok, where is cinder or anvil. don't do links yet. or do we have to do the links

sharing your thoughts or just to talk it out. all welcome

teke 05-08-2007 12:20 PM

i don't know how to post links, if you don't then maybe cinder or anvil will when they come back. never thought this would go on this long but it fun and it so helpful at time. we do get serious recovery from time to time.

so you think that my phone call was manipulation, i wished i had handled it differently though. maybe next time if there be a next time.

Jewelz 05-08-2007 12:29 PM

I'm tired and feeling frustrated.. really actually feeling more overwhelmed. I dont know why nothing happened within the last twenty minutes. But I feel like I cant think right now or even read anything.

teke 05-08-2007 12:34 PM

ok anvil, you were suppose to post all the links since you've taken cinder job, hereLOL i would learn to do it myself if i knew that noone was gonna enable me.LOL please, only if you want to.

teke 05-08-2007 12:40 PM

Originally Posted by palmtree (Post 1323520)
Teke my friend, your phone call was NOT manipulation, we all do it, and even if it was manipulation, YOU are entitled to know the truth, YOU are entitled to know what is happening, it's YOUR life also. Don't put yourself down for wanting to know the truth.

let me clarify, i don't think my phone call was manipulative, i was mad!! i was talking about him having his son to call me, like i told his mom that he should leave us alone if he don't want to step up to the plate with these kids. i meant that and i didn't feel like i was being manipulating. my motives are that i don't want to hear from him if he don't plan on doing right by me and the kids. what i mean by that is that if he wants to do right by me, go ahead and get a divorce, so he don't have to commit adultery, and take care of your kids.

just clarifing, i'm ok again, and is just as calm as a cucumber.

ok jewelz sorry that you feel this way, maybe you could settle down and just be, for a minute. i have moments like that and they do pass. just breath and if there is something bothering you, it'll come to you

finallyout 05-08-2007 12:45 PM

hey everyone, I've been having a crazy busy day. Unfortunately though its the fact that this a dead end low paying job thats got me depressed. As a 30yr old mother of 4, I should not be scrounging change for gas or living in my parents house. no decent jobs in this area at least for what my experience is in. don't have any savings to move anywhere, can't even seem to save a few bucks out of paychecks cuz their so pathetic. what to do, what to do. just need to figure a way out of this mess.

teke 05-08-2007 12:48 PM

whew!!!! anvil, i was busting my brains trying to figure out how to do what you said to do. i just don't catch on that quick, thanks

now back to busness as usual

Jewelz 05-08-2007 01:04 PM

I dont know what it is I was okay one moment. I received an email from a director of a sleep away camp that I am trying to get my daughter into. It's free for low income new yorkers if I do everything fast I will make it salary wise before the raise comes through. But that was all that I did.. I am barely even working now and I feel is the need to run out of here. I just dont get it.. why am I feeling this way.