A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 8

Old 05-11-2007, 07:53 AM
  # 161 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

anvil, yeah they still do but my daughter is like me we run around with the tokens trying to collect as many tickets as we can. I didnt get to experience chucky cheese as a child so i think I make up for it when I go now.
Old 05-11-2007, 07:58 AM
  # 162 (permalink)  
grateful rca

CINDI, SOrry you're feeling bad today, try not to feel too bad about your family. my family did me the same way, i was told resently by my mom, that she never thought she had to worry about me that she knew that i was gonna be ok. i did get the chance to let her know how less than apart of the family i felt because of it. maybe your family just don't realize how painful this has been for you. i guess when you're older, they somethings think that you don't need as much attention and encouragement. i learned that i could encourage myself when it came to them. if i hadn't married an addict, i think i would have been a lot farther along than i am. for me, i guess its about how I feel about myself.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:02 AM
  # 163 (permalink)  
grateful rca

and if chucky cheese is for kids, somebody must have forgotten to put the sign up or i forget to look for one. i get to keep collecting tickets to jewelz. ever noticed that no matter how many tickets you collect, you can always just buy what you want from behind that little prize counter, for way less than the cost of the coins that you buy to get the tickets that you finally win. what ever happen to real prizes
Old 05-11-2007, 08:03 AM
  # 164 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

You know I never realized you could buy the stuff... we always get disapointed when we get to the counter unfortunately she always gets a cheapy prize but we sure do have a lot of fun going all over the place.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:11 AM
  # 165 (permalink)  
grateful rca

Originally Posted by kj0975 View Post
I love chucky cheese we have one close by!!! I love skiball too. Teke u dont have to file for divorce today wait on it do it when your comfortable. The whole loliness thing does suck but its only in our heads look around your not lonely u have plenty of people who love u. Anvil buck really rules the roost huh? lol. Well not much to say this morning I'm sure I will think of more believe me I will.

do you know how many times i've tried to file for divorce before, each time i went through legal aide, the first two times, they denied my app. saying that i had no grounds. the man is was an physically, mentally and emotionally abusive, lieing, cheating, theiving , abandoning addict. i mean what does it take. the third time, by the time he was about to be served, at first they couldn't locate him, keep putting off the date cause they couldn't find him. by the time he went to jail, i just forgot about it for a while cause he was sentenced for 10 yrs and i thought i had time on my side, but he started making all of those promises and me, like a dummy, decided to wait and see. i've been saying this for the longest.

now that the laws has changed so much, i just hate cause it would probably take so long.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:13 AM
  # 166 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i do know that these kids love me, but i'm tired of being the selfish, money hungry, jealous grandma who is only thinking of self. how could my kids think like this, beats the h*** out of me. i'm 53, for pete sake!
Old 05-11-2007, 08:13 AM
  # 167 (permalink)  

If he doesnt contest it doesnt need to take long.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:15 AM
  # 168 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i've just got issues today, sorry
Old 05-11-2007, 08:17 AM
  # 169 (permalink)  

Me too, Teke. Me too.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:29 AM
  # 170 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i just looked over the forms and this is so forein to me. what do they mean by limited grounds to the irretreivable differences, or something like that. i mean thats all they want me to put in that blank, i think he needs to continue to support me too, for a while, i have a police report and dr, report from back then when i believe i got hurt and now i can't work and i think its because of it
Old 05-11-2007, 08:46 AM
  # 171 (permalink)  

Again spousal support issues you have to talk to an attorney about. (He's likely going to contest that.)

In the blank you were talking about you just list irreconcible deferences.
Old 05-11-2007, 09:57 AM
  # 172 (permalink)  

I think AH should get his butt out of my house. I think he should not have any say in a house I owned 9 years prior to knowing him and one that he NEVER helped pay bills on. I think he should walk away send me child support and I should eb awarded money for the pain and suffering of taking care of his a**.
But, unfortuantely none of those things are the way it goes and it will never happen. Just for teh Heck of it I want to go put a For Sale "Cheap" sign in front of the house. But I dont want to be seen. Think going in the middle of the night will work....

Can I spray paint the house "CRack addict lives here" Its not vandalism its my house. Freedom of expression
Old 05-11-2007, 10:05 AM
  # 173 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Cindi, there isn't a way you are allowed to make him leave?
Old 05-11-2007, 10:22 AM
  # 174 (permalink)  

cindi, yeah can't you make him leave if you own the house? if his name ain't on the deed then he doesn't have any right to anyway, right? by the way, i used black magic marker to write on his company shirts, "crack head for hire", i thought it was funny, he didn't, oh well.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:28 AM
  # 175 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by Jewelz View Post
Cindi, there isn't a way you are allowed to make him leave?

Nope, not in Florida, not as long as we are married. I ahve to divorce him and then he has rights to 50% of what was paid on the home during our marriage, doesnt matter he spent most of it locked up
Old 05-11-2007, 10:36 AM
  # 176 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by finallyout View Post
cindi, yeah can't you make him leave if you own the house? if his name ain't on the deed then he doesn't have any right to anyway, right? by the way, i used black magic marker to write on his company shirts, "crack head for hire", i thought it was funny, he didn't, oh well.

I think its funny too
Old 05-11-2007, 10:41 AM
  # 177 (permalink)  

that is totally f*cked up!!!! I can't believe he has any rights to a house in your name. i bet though if you fought it (i know more $ for lawyers) most judges would side with you though. especially if you can document his drug addiction and time in jail. i'm sure you know better than i do, just a thought. oh, and he didn't find the shirts funny cuz he said its not true!! what crap, he's been smokin crack for over 12 yrs, i think that qualifies you as an official crackhead!!!! ok, now the anger is starting to rear its ugly head! I do understand how your feeling, i remember sitting at home scheming of ways to get him out, of course our situations are different as we didin't own the house and both names were on the lease, so i could just up and leave, it only took me 10yrs to figure that out though, better late than never i guess.
Old 05-11-2007, 10:44 AM
  # 178 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Anvil, your song is on!!
Old 05-11-2007, 10:45 AM
  # 179 (permalink)  

I have attorneys at my access. Talked to the most reputable divorce attorney around, have it all documented.

In a divorce I may be able to make it where he gets nothing and walks away, but it would be a nasty long drawn out fight and you know what his right to $2000 isnt worth it, especially when I know what he'll do with it. Im not going to wait that long to sell teh house. Find an investor, take low dollar and cut my losses
Old 05-11-2007, 10:46 AM
  # 180 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Oh if your not sure which one its I'm coming out!