A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 8

Old 05-10-2007, 04:43 AM
  # 81 (permalink)  

Im feeling out of sorts today as well. I want to set up another fish tank but no funding to do so. Thats probably a bit of my problem. I get paid twice monthly so this pay period its like 17 days in between. I get paid Tuesday so I have to get through the whole weekend on minimal everything. Gotta find something to do free and using no gas and the weathers not supposed to be so nice. UGGGHHH. Guess Im dreading it.
Old 05-10-2007, 04:51 AM
  # 82 (permalink)  
grateful rca

sorry you're feeling out of sorts, what is it? could it be the weather? i think my kids only have about 2 wks left in school, and i'm kind of dreading that, but i guess they can't go to school everyday forever. i don't know i guess i do like the quiet time along during morning hrs.

aren't you working today cinder?
Old 05-10-2007, 05:38 AM
  # 83 (permalink)  

Good morning everyone, must be the weather, teke, I'm feeling kinda crappy too. I was reading some of the stuff from last night and teke, you asked about clubs or something to get involved in, well, before I moved I joined a book club at the local library. If you enjoy reading (which I find to be a great escape!) that might be a good idea. And someone once said to me something like, if you're feeling lost in your life you should do something for someone else, maybe volunteering, theres lots of great causes out there, that is if you have the time. Just some thoughts for ya. Hope you're feeling a little better today, oh, and I wouldn't beat yourself up over the call to AH, my little secret is that I saved his last message to me on my cell voicemail so I can hear his voice if I want. I know, I'm a little crazy too, but at least I'm the clean and sober one!! Hope everyone has a good day.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:44 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thanks finally out, i needed to hear that, and about joining any kind of club, i've got to figure out how to get these kids of mine to get daycare cause i'm tired of keeping grandkids during the day or should i say evenings. they just don't seem to understand and i hate to just quit, but from the looks of it, thats what i'm gonna have to do. been telling them that i don't want to keep kids anymore for the last 2-3 yrs. i know its my fault that i haven't stopped them yet, but they can try to make me feel so guilty for not doing it since i'm home all day.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:52 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  

Well tell them that u have joined some clubs and will not be home all day! U have done your time raising kids and now its their turn. U worked and managed fine now they will have to find out how to do it. Dont feel guilty teke this is your time your life. Do what finally makes u happy put that foot down and stick to it. Give them a date that will be your last day and then after that date if they show up u wont be home and they will get the point. I hope u get some ME time soon.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:55 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  

Work has internet. YEAH.

But I also have sooo much to do
Old 05-10-2007, 05:56 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  

Teke, my mom would be applauding you right now, she told me in no uncertain terms, when I moved here that she would not watch the kids fulltime for me. But I never expected her to either. Daycare can be a positive experience for them, if you find the right one. Maybe get a list of numbers for local daycares and tell your kids that you need some time off. I'm sure you love your grands to death but there is nothing wrong with doing what YOU want to do with your life.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:56 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thanks kj, my mom keeps saying the same thing. i've gotta do what i've gotta do, i know.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:58 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  
grateful rca

you right finally out, i'm ready now to do some of the things i want to do for me.
Old 05-10-2007, 05:59 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  
grateful rca

oh and cinder, i'm glad that you have the net at work, its kind of lonesome without you around too.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:29 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  

I think my mood is weather initialized. Its so dreary.
I started a list of things too do this weekend to keep us busy:
Bath the dog
Clean frog terrarium
spray yard for bugs
get sprinklers running (again)
Clean out car-Yuck
Find someone to let me rent a bunch of old movies and veg (need popcorn for that)
Have a turtle race!!! ANd take pics.
I found finger paints.-Taking home work scrap paper and we are gonna play

Who needs money!!!!
Going by the bread store today-Hopefully they have drastically reduced snack cakes. Wish me luck.
Old 05-10-2007, 06:30 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  

That dinner does sound good although Scott has caught some salmon and I am not crazy for it my sister does love it though. I wonder if they serve it in jail. I am in a pickle right now with my sister. I guess her child support goes on a visa card now. Her boyfriend doesnt have access to it so she will have that $ when she gets out. Yet he cant afford food and such for the kids. I kinda want to tell her WTF is she thinking that money is for food and such for the kids. Why should she hord the $ so she wont be broke when she gets out yet everyone else can struggle with supporting the kids. She is selfish and it kills me it infuriates me. So I think I might address this at the next visit that she is the one that messed up and there should be no reason that everyone else has to pitch in and support her kids when she has the means to do it. Is that wrong? I dont think so.

Its raining here in alot of pain today. I have a pinched nerve in my neck from the car accident and my knees absolutly kill me when it rains. Its thundering too and I;m scared of thunder!!! I am meeting Scott today for lunch and I am bringing a Steak Bomber for lunch so yummy!!! I cant wait. I had taco bell for dinner last night I took my nieces out for dinner and thats where they wanted to go. It was 80 here yesterday it seems after every nice day we get rain the next so frustrating. I would like 2 nice days well at least I wont mind going into work today since the weather is crappy here. Watch as soon as I pull out of the driveway the sun will come out and it will be beautiful I just know it. Well hope everyone has a good day.

LOVES R U OUT THERE????
Old 05-10-2007, 06:36 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  

I want to do a poll. Everyone chime in if your weather is rainy and yucky.
Here in Florida its nasty

KJ-Heating padds are good. Hope your suing that guy
Old 05-10-2007, 06:55 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  

the weather here (MD) was a little rainy, foggy this morn, supposed to go up to 80 something today and be muggy, Yuck. My hair does not do well in humidity. Anvil, a walk on the beach, I am jealous!!!! I live for the beach but unfortunately don't live close enough, how lucky are you!!!
Old 05-10-2007, 07:01 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  

Yes ANdrea. She came down as an unidentified system from Canada. Just turned to a named tropical storm. I bet she remains until hurricane season and then picks up speed.

Her winds are making the fires unbearable and we are in such a drought that no amount of rain will help
Old 05-10-2007, 07:03 AM
  # 96 (permalink)  

Raining lightning and thundering here just yuck.

No cinder not suing but my case hasnt been closed. Just taking things as they come. It just sucks today I have taken flexeral. 800mg Advil. nothing. I dont want to break out the big dogs just yet. I will wait maybe go lay down for a bit and hopefully wake up in less pain I just hate this.
Old 05-10-2007, 07:39 AM
  # 97 (permalink)  

Glad you like my avatar pic. I cant take credit for it. Mr. Shrimp Man took it last time he was out shrimping
Old 05-10-2007, 08:09 AM
  # 98 (permalink)  

hey now, be careful about talking about road trips, I'm always up for a road trip!!!
Old 05-10-2007, 08:10 AM
  # 99 (permalink)  

hey now, be careful about talking about road trips, I'm always up for a good road trip!!
Old 05-10-2007, 08:22 AM
  # 100 (permalink)  

I sware law is like a game, just more drama, guessing the next persons move and counter move