A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 8

Old 05-14-2007, 11:15 AM
  # 281 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

I dont know Cindi, I usually just wash it even if it says dry clean only. I'm not telling you to do that but thats what I do.

Now Michaels grandma called me saying Michael is okay and has no fever. I swear abf's mom and sister is going to give me anxiety already. They said that he has no fever now and ate mashed potatoes and broccolie and think he is okay. You know when my daughter was a baby I was able to stay home. Her dad supported us he may be a jerk now but back then I didnt appreciate I guess how well he provided for us. I cant even believe I said such a good thing about him cause hes an a$$ now. Anyways what I am getting at is that I wish i could be home with him even if it is just for the first two years. So I know when he isnt feeling well o r really sick. Its just so hard to know when someone else is telling you what might be wrong with your baby.
Old 05-14-2007, 11:16 AM
  # 282 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Ohhhh Loves so good seeing you around.

Wheres teke?
Old 05-14-2007, 11:17 AM
  # 283 (permalink)  

LOVES we miss u too. Will wait for more details.

Jewelz sorry about your son. I hope he feels better soon

Anvil I hope all is alright with your little boy its scary

Cinders I hope everything goes good with the eviction. He does need some consequences for what hes doing. He cant free load forever.
Old 05-14-2007, 11:25 AM
  # 284 (permalink)  

Jewelz, if it was me and the gramma says he's okay Id wait it out. Call and check on him in an hour.
Garrett had a fever Saturday for bout 30 minutes, he took Tylenol and been fine since. Little man was warm this morning and find within an hour. SOmetimes little ones get down for a short period and then fine. A low fever shows he's fighting something, thats it, sometimes its as minor as a boo boo infection taht never surfases (Like a mosquito bite, flea bite, or spider bite)
Old 05-14-2007, 11:27 AM
  # 285 (permalink)  

Thanks KJ, its all gonna take time and I ahve to be strung and ready for one heck of a fight. Everytime I get ready to write the letter and start I get nautious.

Someone said if theres no water and power its in humane living conditions and can be reported, does anyone know if thats true? Course I dont want the house Im gonna sell condemned
Old 05-14-2007, 11:28 AM
  # 286 (permalink)  

Anvil, still waiting to hear what Buck did yesterday, day before and was anything in the vomit? Is his nose warm?
Old 05-14-2007, 11:43 AM
  # 287 (permalink)  

cinder, i know in PA if a landlord shuts off water or electric it can be reported, but in your case and where you live (?) i'm not sure what anyone could do. he got them shut off all by himself, it helps if you pay bills!, but once its vacant and you're ready to sell i don't think anyone can condemn it just for lack of power or water. i've moved into rental units that had no electric till i turned it on. i highly doubt you can get in any trouble for the way he's chosen to live there, what money for crack but not for electric, poor thing. maybe call your local zoning/ordinance office and see what they say. gosh, this day is flying by and still have a ton of work to do, yuck!! i do not get paid enuf for this crap!!
Old 05-14-2007, 11:48 AM
  # 288 (permalink)  

Well if it is that bad they can mental hygiene arrest him or something like that. Protect your property dont let them run it into the ground and then u wont make any $ off it.
Old 05-14-2007, 11:55 AM
  # 289 (permalink)  

Im thinking with out ac in a damp house and high 80 degree weather (besides its like living after a hurricane here) that the mold growth alone in the house my kill whatever part of his lungs that the crack doesnt.

At this point I have no idea how he's living. Maybe he is working, but I doubt it. The whole not even trying to call nayone,e ven though we've all said we were done, smells strongly like very very active too me.

I feel bad for the cats. There were 4 cats there I was taking food. I ahvent in two weeks. Maybe Ill throw a bag over the fence, but at this point theyve got to really be driving him crazy coming in and out the broken windows
Old 05-14-2007, 12:23 PM
  # 290 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

You know Cindi I was thinking that Florida has such odd laws about spouses maybe you could find a odd law to get him out. Something really out of the ordinary but is still a law regardless that law enforcement cant say anything but obide by the law. You work in a law office is there anyone there that can help you with that?
Old 05-14-2007, 12:30 PM
  # 291 (permalink)  

No, but it was suggested that I read between the lines and get creative.

WHen the timeframe I give him is up Ill file eviction paperwork, legal or not. It gets set for hearing. If he doesnt show eviction automatically granted.
If he does show up and he tells Judge he's my husband I tell the story and we see what the Judge says, whats the worst that can happen, Im out the filing fee? or if the Judge cant rule in my favor, he'll likely have a response which will provide direction.

If I high risk investor will give me enough for the house I sell it, walk away and let him worry about getting them out. Ive got calls in to old contacts at title insurance companies now for quiet title request as to selling and marital rights ect.

Hardest part is me still feeling torn. I still care and my heartstrings still torn.
For today the start is sending him certified letter making it clear how much Im spending and that it has to sell, even without the repairs since he's done nothing. I do sorta expect that to get some action. Possibly a little scrambling to stay there...
Old 05-14-2007, 12:31 PM
  # 292 (permalink)  

Not sure why I cant bring myself to file divorce besides Im still in love with the clean person underneath it all and I respect that he's been leaving me alone.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:32 PM
  # 293 (permalink)  
grateful rca

gosh you guys, i've been busy. just read some of the post and already i've forgotten a lot of whats been going on. i saw that loves checked in, i guess that means you're doing ok, so i'm glad you made it in and is now at work.

jewels and anvil i hope your little guys feel better soon.

hey cindi, blues, finally, kat, and the rest of you.

start with mother's day, the daughter that was so angry with me before christmas, who i hadn't seen since then, came by yesterday. she stayed all day, she's a nail tech so she came to give me a pedicure and manicure for mothers day, i got 2 sets of flowers and a bath and lotion set. later on my sis, daughter and i went to shoot pool and i had so much fun.

this morning after taking son to school, i went for coffee at my sisters. my ah's job called again this morning looking for him. then i find out that he has gotten rid of his cell. from the looks of it, he's allowed someone to use my info in order to cancel the phone and reopen the account. makes me think about this car that i had that he rode off in one morning and came back about 4 days later saying that the car was stolen, 4 days later, I had to report the car stolen, it was in my name, when the theif was caught about a month later, the guy was arrested using my last name. so how can this be, unless my ah is giving these people my info.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:32 PM
  # 294 (permalink)  

Cinder, i agree, definately sounds like hes using. you probably don't want to really know how hes living. there must be some way to get him out before he destroys your house. what about a restraining order? i know here we only have protection from abuse orders so if theres no abuse, they won't do anything about them, but i don't about florida. with pfa orders the judges can make them stay away (evict) them from any property you have a right to. wish i had a better idea for ya though.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:38 PM
  # 295 (permalink)  

Id check on identy theft and report all you can Teke.

Glad you have been getting out and ahving a good time. Ive been befrended by this woman whose kids are almost my age, but she left her husband 20 years ago, with no money fearing for her life and kids lives. She spent 15 years in and out of court and she's helped me get a bit of a bearing on it all.

Sometimes the more you reach out the more people reach back. My mom called. Shes so worried I will not my depo shot she's stopping by with the cash. Sometimes we never stop caring and protecting in one way or another
Old 05-14-2007, 12:43 PM
  # 296 (permalink)  

No finally a restraining order will prevent me from going there since he's taken up residence and has no where to go, while I reside elsewhere.

When the house was empty vandals broke in, so him being there isnt the worst thing. I just want to sell it.

We had a deal if he straightened it up and covered the expenses he could stay there and would allow it to be shown and if it sold for such n such he would get ___, ect. Kind of a trade off, but he hasnt kept his part of the deal. He has cleaned up some things, took apart an old fence, got rid of garbage ect.
But when I road by today the windows all had blankets hanging from them. Classic sign of paranoid use...
..cant you see me showing the house with 2 crackaddicts hiding in the backroom. Funny envisionment...still laugh at the thought of what they think when high and the cats are coming through the window....Heee HHee
Old 05-14-2007, 12:50 PM
  # 297 (permalink)  

cinder, i hope this all comes to an end for you soon. OMG the blankets!!! right after i left him i went to get some stuff from the house and all the windows were covered too, helloooo can you say crackhead!!! i ripped them all down and even took the blinds off most the windows. i know, probably not the most healthy thing to do, but i was laughing the whole time, i sure felt better afterward! i know what you mean about not filing for divorce yet, i haven't either, i don't even have a support order or custody order either. i know its cuz i still love the old him thats inside there somewhere, right now hope for him staying clean is winning out over the divorce filing. baby steps, right??
Old 05-14-2007, 12:52 PM
  # 298 (permalink)  

yes baby steps.

If I knew going in was safe Id rip down the blankets. If he was having a clear headed day the blinds would be open. And at my place blinds are open wide sun is shining in, I left some open all night, its my revenge.

Wonder if skylights are in a house they covery them too?
Old 05-14-2007, 12:55 PM
  # 299 (permalink)  

Guess Ill never get how I guy twice through rehab and in jail several times can be going back through this, again.
Knowing he's lost his family mom, wife, sister, sons?
I know its part of addiction but I dont get it.
When we met he used to joke why live in a million dollar home when you can live under a million dollar bridge? I guess he may get to find out, but that thought tears me in pieces
Old 05-14-2007, 12:55 PM
  # 300 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Cindi, I wish there was something more that could be done and I wonder how he has been getting money to continue using... i know they are resourceful but I am surprised he hasnt called even if that is a good thing for you and some peace.