Blogs

Notices

A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 8

Old 05-13-2007, 08:31 AM
  # 261 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i think i feel like no body loves me no body cares this morning. not about ah, i'm used to him not being around on special days, i think maybe its because i was awaken this morning by a nightmarish dream. he was in it sort of and i think it was somewhat about him using but it was more or less about someone robbing me of my car, cell and money, i think

anyway, morning started out kind of backwards, maybe i need to start over somehow. hope you all have a special day.

my kids want me to take them out for dinner, today, ain't that just like kids.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:18 AM
  # 262 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Happy Mothers day everyone!!

Teke, your kids should be taking you out for dinner, its Mothers day.

I'm feeling like crap today my body is aching and I got a cold.

Sorry I have been silent but you guys are on my mind a lot. How I wish we could all meet up even for a cup a coffee.

Hugs,
Jewel
Old 05-13-2007, 02:28 PM
  # 263 (permalink)  

I feel so blah still. I hate this feeling. Im a beautiful smart woman, I deserve to be loved, but why is my brain so screwed up?

Thinking of taking kids to the beach, almost too tired but feel like I should fight that feeling. I got to beat this mood somehow or its gonna be a long night
Old 05-13-2007, 02:44 PM
  # 264 (permalink)  

Happy Mothers Day, everyone.

Cinders, the beach sounds like a wonderful way to get rid of the blues. A little sunshine and giggling children will help. I know the anger, etc you're talking about.
I just want to have a normal husband like I see the dads at my sons baseball games
or my daughters gymnastics. But its just me, doing everything my self. This will
pass.... have fun at the beach!
Old 05-13-2007, 02:51 PM
  # 265 (permalink)  

Teke I hope u have a good night and let the kids treat u. I invited my mom out but she said NO. So I have her card here and will wait for her to call. Every mothers day and her b-day is like this. I dont know why but she always just locks herself in her room and feels sorry for herself. So I have gotten used to that. Tomorrow she will still be in a mood but by tues she will be mad at us for not bringing her gifts and buy weds she should be ok. Pretty sad huh. I called again to talk to her but my stepdad said she isnt talking to him or my brother and not me either. Oh well let her have her pitty party. We went out to lunch with the other family then went down to the Lilac Fest and walked around. its a festival celebrating lilacs they smell so good. very crowded though. Now we are home and I should be doing laundry dont want to.
Old 05-13-2007, 04:06 PM
  # 266 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

this morning I was walking to get my abf mom flowers. I saw this man walking with a huge bouqet of flowers and he was with a little boy no more than two years old and the little boy was holding flowers also. It was such a sweet picture to see.
Old 05-13-2007, 04:50 PM
  # 267 (permalink)  

That sounds so sweet Jewelz. Went to the beach. Word of caution, 3 bickering little boys in a acar for 20 minutes witha hormonal moody irritable mom, doesnt make a good mix.
They are going to bed early cause Ive had enough for today. I sware they do things just to irritate each other.
The beach was nice we walked on a boardwalk walkway through the dunes, but when I was ready to go I got pretty anxious and couldnt get back to the car quick enough. I need to learn how to relax.

I called my mom wanted to go over there but she was behind on her work and busy working.

Think Im gonna take a bath and have an early night
Old 05-13-2007, 06:38 PM
  # 268 (permalink)  

Well I cleaned the kitchen, vaccuumed and cleaned the bathrooms and Im feeling better. Yeah!!
I feel completely better. Mood swing swung out of crappy land. Now Im organized and ready to face the week. This home is stating to feel like home About time its been 5 months exactly. Guess its time to get those sorted out boxes Im keeping in the attic so I look moved in. LOL.

Ive said all weekend all last week actually That I wanted another aquarium and even another turtle but you know what I think Im passing that phase, I always want something new when Im feeling a bit of emptiness, time to recognize it and not give in. Ive certainly got plenty.

Garrett is turning 6 on Tuesday. I asked him what he wanted. He said I want my own pet, Darius got a firebelly toad and a betta, I had fish but mine are gone. I want a hampster. Well I thought Id never doa rodent but my sisters boyfriend's hampster has babys, so he'll have to wait a few weeks but yes he's geting a hampster. I hope everyone had a good day
Old 05-13-2007, 07:12 PM
  # 269 (permalink)  

hey cinder, so glad you're feeling better, and i had a hampster as kid and loved it! my 7yr old son wants one too. maybe when school's out i'll get him one. sooo, my ah called from jail today, seems he was out on community service the officer let them call home (he can't call me from jail, i refuse to spend $ so he can call and bug me), anyway, he wished me a happy mothers day and said he can't wait till Thurs when he gets out so he can show me how hes gonna keep all his promises. god, how i wish that were true. time will tell i guess, but that call sure made me miss the old him. but ya know what? it didn't make me feel as crappy as it would have a month ago, cuz this recovery stuff is working out after all. hope everyone had a great weekend and mothers day!!
Old 05-13-2007, 07:42 PM
  # 270 (permalink)  

Finally, I so hope it works out. Remember to have a emergency plan to keep your recovery in check
Old 05-14-2007, 05:11 AM
  # 271 (permalink)  

"It such a good feeling to know your alive"

Happy Monday everyone. Its great to wake up on a Monday to a clean house. Im so glad I cleaned before bed. Then I had a great night sleep, first in a while. Although I cheated, I took Tylenol PM, but I slept really good and refreshed.

Im even gone make my lunch. Im craving a Tuna sandwich and the protein will do me good. I hope I can kep this mood all day. I hope everyone has a good Monday
Old 05-14-2007, 09:07 AM
  # 272 (permalink)  

Wow anvil sounds like u had a wonderful weekend. I hope everyone else did too. I did we were very bz but I liked it. The first weekend that I had off since January. One of the ladies I worked with e-mailed me and let me know that my schedule for the next month was horrendous (sp). They were putting me on c-shift full time and also had me working every sat and sun. I am sure Scott would have really got on me to quit if it came to that I am sure I would have. I think they used me for a bit to fill in what they needed than used my attendance as an excuse. Still bothers me. I mean I was just employee of the month come on!

I have a huge to do list today and not feeling motivated at all. I will though I didnt even want to get out of bed today. Its so nice out though and I do have alot to do just got to get away from this computer suck it up and go do it. My house is a pig sty and laundry to the ceiling.

I have finally had it with my niece she was trying to manipulate me and my sisters bf who they are living with. So finally I had enough let her know I had enough and I was too old to be manipulated by at 13yr old. I mean I was really mean but I had enough she can play games with her friends not with me. She has been written up 4x's this month alone and I just dont know how to deal with it anymore. She is only nice when she wants something after she gets it she turns right back into a mouthy snot and I wont deal with someone just being nice when my wallet is open or she needs $. Sorry life dont work that way and now is a good time to learn this lesson. Any advice? I informed her not to call me unless it was an emergency. Is this too mean?
Old 05-14-2007, 09:57 AM
  # 273 (permalink)  

Where's Teke today?
Old 05-14-2007, 11:32 AM
  # 274 (permalink)  

Arent you at work yet, Anvil
Old 05-14-2007, 11:52 AM
  # 275 (permalink)  

HMMM, DID he have a big weekend? How old is he now? (and the yucky part-how have his number 2s been?)
Old 05-14-2007, 11:53 AM
  # 276 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

One again I get a call that Michael has fever and pulling on his ears. I am waiting for my boss to get back from lunch to ask her if I could go. I am so tired of him getting sick, its expensive, draining physically and mentally. Not to mention he cant explain what is wrong with him..they are so helpless at his age.

Hugs,
Jewel
Old 05-14-2007, 11:55 AM
  # 277 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

anvil, maybe he is just pooped out. Recently my puppy stayed with my sister for about two night when he came home all he did was sleep. I thought something was wrong but he just needed to sleep.
Old 05-14-2007, 11:59 AM
  # 278 (permalink)  

Sorry about Michael, Jewelz.

Ive been stressing a call myself, so far so good but my middle one has awful allergies and headaches with all the smoke.

What does it cost to take a comforter to the drycleaners. I need to do that soon and so dreading it
Old 05-14-2007, 12:06 PM
  # 279 (permalink)  

anvil, hope buck is feeling better soon, probably just tired out. jewelz sorry that your little one is sick, my two yr old gets sick alot just from being in day care, running noses, etc, but what are ya gonna do? i have noticed with my older two kids that once they got through the first few years of day care with the colds etc, they now have immune systems like rocks, they never get sick, i guess thats my positive spin on that sucky situation. hope hes feeling better soon.
jenna
Old 05-14-2007, 12:14 PM
  # 280 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm not supposed to be here. First day back to work and first day with computer access. Mostly working of course, but just wanted to drop in and say hello ladies. No better time to do that then while I sit here on hold for the umpteenth time with the same company. Shyte.............gotta go. Hope all is well. Miss you guys.