SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Substance Abusers (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/)
-   -   A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 7 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/122659-penny-your-thoughts-part-7-a.html)

teke 05-05-2007 03:57 PM

gosh anvil, don't they grow so fast.

teke 05-05-2007 04:03 PM

1 Attachment(s)
anvil, well just how big will he get, in a minute, he's gonna need his own room.

this is for you, cinder, i promise this is the last one, i'm tempted to post my other grands but i don't have one of them altogether yet

my 3 yro talking grandbaby shadow

teke 05-05-2007 04:13 PM

thats nice, anvil, you have it decorated so nice, and its not fair that i only get to see the reflection. i think i remembered you posting your arm in another pic, though

teke 05-05-2007 04:15 PM

i can't believe that i know someone who has a view like that, its one to dream of. you guys are so lucky. its only a dream for me, you can go fishing when ever you feel like it, huh

cinderellawkids 05-05-2007 04:25 PM

AH called, blah blah, he's sorry, blah blah blah, I must not love him if I didnt come by, blah blah, he has money, balh blah and it got worse.
I told him I had to go he had a smart comment and hung up. Simutaneously, BIL arrived at MILs again. FIL said you have 10 seconds to get off my property or Im calling the police. Dont come back, and he left.

I have a bad feeling that this is gonna end up a rough weekend. Im telling myself I want better for my kids his actions dont show love. His sweet words mean nothing.
Im trying to keep in mind what MIL said, we should be mad and stay mad, neither of us deserve to deal with this.

cinderellawkids 05-05-2007 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by teke (Post 1319831)
anvil, well just how big will he get, in a minute, he's gonna need his own room.

this is for you, cinder, i promise this is the last one, i'm tempted to post my other grands but i don't have one of them altogether yet

my 3 yro talking grandbaby shadow

Wheres the pic?

cinderellawkids 05-05-2007 04:31 PM

Thanks ANvil
I just ahve to get strong!!! or stronger, gotta be ready to face him face to face with all teh crying and still make him go

teke 05-05-2007 04:31 PM

sorry cinder, all i can say is sometimes it do get worse before it gets better, how long has he been gone now? did you see my tank, pics kind of blurry, took them with a camcorder, need to get a digital soon. i guess i'll need it if i'm gonna be posting pics.

teke 05-05-2007 04:34 PM

the pics are on pg 8, i agree with anvil, he has to be hurting a little, you think maybe he ran out of you know what? wasn't yesterday a payday for him too, or was it for bil. the wkends are always the worse, when you are active. hope thats not the case though

cinderellawkids 05-05-2007 04:43 PM

He hasnt worked, so no payday for either, not sure how theyve managed to still be screwed up, dont care.

cinderellawkids 05-05-2007 04:47 PM

Beautioful tank teke and grandaughter. I love the ruins thing, ALways wanted one of those

cinderellawkids 05-05-2007 04:51 PM

Originally Posted by anvilhead (Post 1319875)
cind, when he shows up, clean, fresh, sober, humble, with a bag full of groceries and diapers, and AT LEAST 90 days under his belt.....then, maybe, you let him for a cup of coffee........think hard....what has he managed to accomplish ON HIS OWN in the last 3-4 weeks? if he can't even get out of his own way, how is he gonna be a responsible productive connected partner? he's hurtin' cuz he's screwed up.........

Exactly ANvil, thats what I want, forgot to add sending me money orders every week. I just hate the pain it all causes when he calls ect. That part is sooo hard to deal with.

Wish Mr. Shrimp man would bring me some shrimp, but I cant let him in either.

teke 05-05-2007 04:52 PM

cinder, i got a whole box of those decorations at a yard sale for 2.00.

cinderellawkids 05-05-2007 04:56 PM

Cool, I never find aquarium stuff around here at garage sales.

I want another one Teke, I really do, Im pathetic, yet I still havent cleaned mine today