Please pray for my son!

Old 05-01-2007, 08:54 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

I'm so sorry that you are in so much pain right now. I remember the days and nights of not knowing where my AH was...they were absolutely the most excruciating moments of my life. My AH finally found his way, it wasn't fast and it certainly wasn't easy, but it did happen....my prayer for you and your son is that he too can find his way. Hopefully he will soon take that first step to heal for the rest of his life.
Old 05-01-2007, 10:35 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Unhappy I know...

I know how you feel, and I too struggle daily. I wish I had some words of wisdom, but all I know and have learned is we are not alone! My daughter turned 23 yesterday and I have no idea if she is dead or alive! I call the ME every Sunday to see if she was killed and unidentified. The hurt somedays (yesterday) is unbearable. Only by God's grace and peace do I wake up each day. I miss her so much and I still don't understand WHY? She had everything...beauty, athletic ability, looks of a model, loving family etc. but she chooses drugs...never the same one, but whatever whoever she is around will give her. God forgive me, but sometimes I wish she were dead and it would be over! I'll keep you in my prayers.
caileesnana