My EXAH is probably going to end up in jail...

Old 04-27-2007, 08:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
A work in progress....

Cool My EXAH is probably going to end up in jail...

Hi everyone,
I've been going through one of those times when I don't post much and just read, but I thought I would pop in and say 'Hi' and give you an update. My life is mostly going reasonably well, with a few bumps in the road here and there, like today.

In a nutshell, my EXAH just doesn't think that rules apply to him. It's bad enough that the rules of courtesy and common decency are ignored, he also just thumbs his nose at the restraining order against him. My attorney has already filed 2 different contempt motions for a total of 30 plus counts due to coming to the house, calling obsessively, and leaving harrassing voice mails.

This morning he came here *again* and when I told him to leave and locked the door, he started calling and left even more voicemails. I have about a dozen recorded now. Had to call the police for the second time (of course he leaves before they get here, isn't he the big, bad, brave man??) So there are going to be even more contempt counts added on top of the ones already filed.

He also traded in the truck that was in both of our names, added five grand in cash (has given me a grand total of 230.00 for the son he claims to love so very much since we seperated on March 2 because he 'doesn't have any money'), and is driving around in a $27000 vehicle (while living in a $500 camper....?..!...??)
So he is getting hit with contempt for disposing of marital property as well.

But of course, it is me that is 'putting him in jail' for wanting to 'talk' to me. I hope they put his sorry arse under the jail, or better yet lock him in a psych ward somewhere!

It is just unbelievable that he just continues to do these insane things. I would not be suprised if his attorney quits; my attorney says the man is pretty fed up.

....quack....quack...quack....oh well, if you can't do the time, don't do the crime my dad always said!

((HUGS)) love yas!
Old 04-27-2007, 08:49 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

hugs to you, looks like your boundaries are in place and that your recovery is strong.

~Cat
Old 04-28-2007, 03:58 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

If he goes to jail, he did it to himself.

It always bothers me when they can have money to blow on themselves and not support their children, goes with that no responsibility syndrom and it's always, me, me, me.

You sound fine, keep going forward.
Old 04-28-2007, 04:51 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
grateful rca

sorry that this is happening but you are doing what you have to do to take care of you, his fate is his fault, i think you are strong too, youre sticking to your boundaries, you're taking your life back, good for you, and i'll keep all of you in my prayers
Old 04-28-2007, 04:54 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Going to jail = consequences of his choices and his actions...

You sound absolutely terrific and forward moving and thinking.
Old 04-28-2007, 05:02 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Sounds like jail is where he needs to be. At least you will get a rest from his harassment. Addicts are selfish people. Just remember that. My daughter's abf will spend thousands on drugs for himself and my daughter, but he can't buy a plane ticket so that his own daughter can go visit her mom in Florida. But that is another story. Stay strong for yourself and your son. Hugs, Marle
Old 04-28-2007, 05:10 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
rozied

Addicts are all the same as Dolly said me, me, me...............seems to me also that jail would be the best place for him. I reminded my mom that she has 4 grandchildren not one. I told her the money he stole to blow could have better gone to pay some bills my SS has, or my niece could use for college tuition. Naturally she refuses to let the point be made...........my SS is raising 2 young sons alone, going to college pt and wking, yet my mom says " They are all the same " This makes my SS feel so bad, like nothing he does no matter how good can ever be good enough. I feel the same way as far as gaining approval from my mom but I am at the point where I don't need it or look for it anymore.
Oh it is a beautiful sunny day & I am not going to let my AS actions ruin it.
I hope everyone enjoys their wkend,
Love,
Diane
Old 04-28-2007, 08:26 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

thats what addicts do.i am glad you r sticking to your boundries.hugs,