Who Me? I Guess So!

Old 04-27-2007, 04:06 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Diane,

Yes, I am thinking 65 to retire, although, I cannot get my full benefit until I am 66. Before I went back to work, I thought I'd start taking my benefits at 62, but now, because I am working, I would be restricted as to what I can earn without the SS benefit being taxed up the yazoo..we'll see where this leads.

Thanks for the support!
Old 04-27-2007, 04:17 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  
rozied

Dear Dolly, My aunt is now 89 yrs old. She was a nun until she was 50 & got married for the 1st time at age 74. She & Al have ben married for 15 yrs & I have never seen a more in love couple or a better match. He must have asked her 5 times to marry him & she always said NO until he went to their priest & the priest spoke to my aunt.......then she said yes.
I am telling you this because she is also an Anesthetist. She did not retire until she was in her 70's & even after that they would call her in whenever they needed her to give anesthesia. You know when u r 30, m 60 seems old.....then when u become 60 it does not seem old at all. I believe as long as you feel good you can do just about anything you want.
It is really nice to met you Dolly,
Diane
Old 04-27-2007, 05:17 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

Way to go Dolly!
I'm just wondering why Madam Dolly didn't see this coming? lol
I imagine there's plenty to pick from that brain of yours!
((((hugs))))
Cece
Old 04-27-2007, 06:04 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Originally Posted by dollydo View Post
Yes, this will be an adventure. He, Mr Big Wig said "I am going to travel with you for a bit, I want to pick your brain"...I thought "Boy, are you in for a surprise, there's nothing there to pick."

Me a brain...what was he thinking!

Appreciate the support,
I think you are one smart cookie. Hold your cards close and have a good time.

I am thinking 63 to retire.. but I can't get full SS until 67.. but I can get pension at 25 years (I will be 63).. but who knows what life will bring!

Every time I think life is going to go one way, it takes me somewhere else that is a suprise.

I think your HP laid this at your feet like He did just to get your attention!!! You HP was probably thinking, "Well, I will have to put it so she has to trip over it cuz my plan for her isn't quite what she has in her mind..!"

So, let me know when you trade in the Codie Hummer for the Codie Limousine.. and we all can say here at SR "We knew her back when....!"

(PS: Don't forget to take Madam Dolly with you on these trips...)
Old 04-27-2007, 08:52 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Smile

Originally Posted by dollydo View Post
Yes, this will be an adventure. He, Mr Big Wig said "I am going to travel with you for a bit, I want to pick your brain"...I thought "Boy, are you in for a surprise, there's nothing there to pick."

Me a brain...what was he thinking!

Appreciate the support,

Ahh, but Dolly, he has two brains to pick. Yours and Madame Dolly's! Lol! I'd have loved to see the look on his face if you had told him of your 'other'. lol.

Congratulations Dolly! When do you plan to leave on your vaction? Im glad that at least with your ex not getting the early release is one less thing off your mind. You've had so much happening lately in the last few months you dont need more. A vaction seems perfect. It will get you geared and rested for your new promotion. You will need it. But at least you have Madame to help you with your work. Maybe she can do the running through the airports. Make sure you give me a call if your in my area!
Old 04-27-2007, 09:04 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
Get Caught Reading

((((((Dolly))))))

Congratulations on the promotion. You deserve it.
Old 04-27-2007, 09:39 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
'Round and 'Round I Go....

Oh Dollydo....You are smart and everyone knows it. That's great that you get to travel on an expense account. Congratulations!