Come Share My Sunrise This Morning...

Old 04-26-2007, 02:42 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Originally Posted by helpus View Post
Loves, well she could send a pic of a map saying you are here, no here, where were we going?

Helpus, you are cracking me up here.

A codie calendar would be fun. Photography is just a hobby with me, but every once in a while I get lucky with a good shot....usually one that God just sets up for me and all I have to do is show up and click. I had a couple of my running wild horses printed professionally and framed and I'm just pleased they came out so well.

This is one from the water again that I am about to have done fairly large and framed in something simple. It's always been one of my favourites and I'd hate to lose it without having it done. It's an "after sunset" picture, with just the twilight afterglow left, but again just so peaceful. It was nice of the great blue heron to stand in profile for me, yes?

Old 04-26-2007, 02:48 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

That is SO Beautiful.

Im a water baby and how I ended up in the Desert is beyond me.... when I need to REALLY find my internal balance you will always find me near water.

You know Ann, only being able to sleep 4 hours lately would not be so bad if I had your view....

Thank you for Sharing.... and you could always send me that one so I could frame it too!