I Talked To Agf's Mother

Old 04-19-2007, 12:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I Talked To Agf's Mother

Well For An Update My As's Truck Was Seen By His Mother At The 15 Year Old Agf's Mothers House For Two Days. Now Hes Back At Using Apartment, But I Havent Heard From Him Verbally Since He Left Easter. However, The Agfs Mother Works At My Club So I Ran Into Her This Week. I Plainly Asked Her If She Had Considered The Pregnancy Of Her 15 Year Old Daughter As A Very Possible Outcome Of Her Relationship With My 20 Yr Old As. I Reminded Her Of The Consequences Of Two Cocaine Addicts Having A Child. She Said She Didnt Know What To Do. She Coulndt Do Anything With Agf(her Daughter) Or As My Son. She Didnt Want Her To Live With Her Father In Another Town Because He Was An Addict An Had Sexually Abused Her. She Saidshe Would Tell Agf And As Not To Come To Her House But They Would When She Wasnt There. She Basically Has No Control Overt This Girl Or No Clue How To Get It. I Said Have Him Arrested. She Said Ive Know Him Since He Was A Kid I Hate To See Him With A Felony And A Sex Offender Record. I Said Arrest Him For Trespassing. She Said She Would Consider It And Thanked Me For Talking Ot Her. I Feel Terrible For Telling Someone To Arrest My Own Child. But Every Minute He Spends With This Girl Is Like Russian Roulette. He Wont Leave Her Alone, She Wont Leave Him Alone And The Situation Is Just Disaterous For Them Both. Neither Of Them Have A Chance To Get Clean While There Together. I Actually Feel Like Jail Is A Safer Place For Him. Isnt That Crazy, Insane, Pitiful, All Of The Above. Does Anyone Agree Or Am I Just As Insane As This Sounds.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:28 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

I Think Your Right Anvil, I Havent Talked To Him Since Easter When He Called Me " To Talk". To Quack, I Told Him I Loved Him And Hoped He Would Make Better Choices In The Future, But We Didnt Have Anything To Talk About.
Old 04-19-2007, 12:34 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
let it grow!

oh my, laketime, i am so sorry. one thing my husband and i are grateful for is that our daughter has not entered into a relationship with another addict. or anyone for that matter, during all of her own chaos. i can't imagine. i'm thinking about you. it's off the chart sometimes. blessings, k
Old 04-19-2007, 12:39 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i'm sorry lake that you are having to deal with all of this, i know what it like to have kids that are bent on doing things there way, like anvil says, there is not much you can do now. seems like the more you push for whats best for them, they seems to think that they know whats best and sometimes rebel. you may get better results if you just let them be.

i pray that things work out for him, i do understand how you feel. i also pray that they both find their way soon. keeping you and them in my prayers.
Old 04-19-2007, 01:26 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Your not insane, your just grasping at straws and are at the end of your rope. It' so hard to watch your kids make such bad choices, but at this point I don't think there's anything left to do but take care of yourself. Hang in there.
Old 04-19-2007, 01:30 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

I agree with Anvil. If you don't want the chaos then maybe it is time to leave him to his own devices. My daughter is the same age as your son but she is with a 37 year old. She does not ask me for anything. She does not cry on my shoulder except for a few rare times. So lately I have begun to believe that addict or no, she has the right to live whatever life she wants. I have the right to disagree with her life and keep myself out of it and my mouth shut. My boundaries are no financial help and no living at home and I will not take late night calls complaining about the abf. So far she is living following those boundaries and she is an adult. So time for mommy to let go. Hugs, Marle
Old 04-19-2007, 04:05 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

i know how you feel but if he was not using with her it would be with someone else. i say "hands off the addict". prayers, hope