Obessing

Old 04-12-2007, 06:27 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Obessing

O.K., I found myself obsessing today & my therapist told me to share with my "support" people when I obsess. It's miserable & windy here & it's not good for my asthma, so I'm stuck at home. So, I found myself playing with the computer & discovered Google Earth. Great thing in the right hands. I googled my ex's address & discovered he lives in a 13' wide trailer in a trailer park. He told me he owned it, but when I searched ownership records....he lied. (So what is new.) I googled my own address & discovered I live in a 2,000 square foot home as opposed to his 700 square feet trialer.

I've been really depressed lately. And realized that I just want the person back who I could share everything with & when I can't handle things, there is nobody here who cares. Sometimes at night I miss him just holding me. (There were good times & lots of love at one time) I know I need to move on & I have good weeks & bad weeks. Seems when I'm down or in pain or lost another job like last week, I start to obsess & think he has a wonderful life without me.

As sick as it is, it does me some good to realize that both of my ex's are living in misery & are NOT having a great life since we split up. O.K. I'm not ready to say I wish either one of them the best.

I hate my 1st ex & I still love the second one. But I also do realize I have to go on with life & put him on the backburner. If I can't forget him or "unlove" him at least I can pray that he finds recovery.

But I've got to stop dwelling on it.

Thanks for being there when I need to rant.

Lynne
Old 04-12-2007, 06:39 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Rant away, tomorrows another day, try to make it a good one, for you.
Old 04-12-2007, 06:57 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
grateful rca

sorry that you've been feeling bad lately, i have those on and off times to and i'm with my addict still, it must be kind of normal from time to time, maybe even good to feel what you feel only try not to stay there too long. i pray that tomorrow is a better day, and i pray for you and yours.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:20 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

(((((blackrose))))) i am truely sorry you are having such a hard time.tomorrow is another day.i hope it is better. sometimes it is hard to move on but i promise,it does get better.
Old 04-12-2007, 08:24 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
Administrator

I'm glad you can post to help get passed these fellings. Remeber that you are a wonderful person and deserve so much more than what your ex has to offer. I hope tomorrow is a brighter day. Hugs