Baby Shower Pictures

Old 04-11-2007, 05:09 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Smile Baby Shower Pictures

I hope.......let me see if I can do this right. Unfortunately I didn't get any pics of Lil and I, but I will when I drive back through. I did however get some of my daughter at her baby shower. That mean looking woman in back of Steph is my mean ex-boss lady.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
Baby Shower 016.jpg (30.8 KB, 110 views)
Old 04-11-2007, 05:13 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Loves, That is a great picture of the happy, glowing expectant mom and the mean ex-boss lady. I just love the clothes that pregnant women have to wear these days. Gone are the days of the big sack dresses. Your daughter looks so cute And I am glad that you got to share her happy day. Hugs, Marle
Old 04-11-2007, 05:13 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I thought we could put more than one on a thread now......guess not. Didn't want to burn up the forum with posts.........sorry guys.
Attached Images
Baby Shower 042.jpg (42.3 KB, 102 views)
Old 04-11-2007, 05:14 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Cute pics
Old 04-11-2007, 05:19 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Now.......I just have to get this one in.....

You think I was kidding about my ex-husband joining in on the fun?? Well.......the proof is in the picture.
Attached Images
Baby Shower 040.jpg (37.8 KB, 104 views)
Old 04-11-2007, 05:21 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by marle View Post
Loves, That is a great picture of the happy, glowing expectant mom and the mean ex-boss lady. I just love the clothes that pregnant women have to wear these days. Gone are the days of the big sack dresses. Your daughter looks so cute And I am glad that you got to share her happy day. Hugs, Marle
Thank you Marle. You know....she really didn't gain any weight except for her belly.........she didn't even have to buy any pregnancy clothes.

We're due June 8th!! I can't wait to finally meet my grandson. His name is Wyatt Daniel. Isn't that nice?? I'm really excited if you can't already tell.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:41 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
grateful rca

those are really nice pics, and your daughter is really a pretty mom to be, she's just a glowing, i'll bet you can't wait to see lil wyatt. congratulations.
and i see the ex is trying to play games too, he's actually not trying to fake it, he seems to be having fun and trying to win something too, am i right
Old 04-11-2007, 05:45 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  

Yes Teke......you're right......and he hollard "No Fair" when he didn't win..........ugh......it was really embarrasing considering he was the only man there and he just had to be MY ex-husband.
Old 04-11-2007, 05:49 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
grateful rca

well seems like you guys turned out to be friends huh
Old 04-11-2007, 06:02 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

awwww i love pictures - your daughter is so cute and looks so happy - the ex boss lady looks miserable - although, as your ex is sticking his hands up with all those little balls? - she looks positively gleeful hmmmmmm.....

love,
s
Old 04-11-2007, 06:11 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Really LOVE the photos! I mean it. Your daughter looks soooo happy and healthy. Love the "mean boss lady" thing too... the look over the glasses is priceless! LOL

OMG I spit on my computer for the second time tonight seeing your ex with the cotton balls...
Geeze girl... now WHY would you be embarassed??????

I got to love it...
June 8th you say? Great!!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 06:43 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by teke View Post
well seems like you guys turned out to be friends huh
We're ok. We only share my youngest daughter Kaycee. Stephanie isn't his and him and I were only together for 4 years. I swear ever since he got an overdose of estrogen, grew boobs then had to have them..........reduced......I can't even believe I'm saying he had a boob reduction......he's been acting strange.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:45 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

He grew boobs?

You gotta tell us more about that.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:47 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

Get where I can see you!

That freaks me out!
Old 04-11-2007, 06:49 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by lilpony View Post
He grew boobs?

You gotta tell us more about that.
Something was wrong with him.....he's had all kinds of stuff wrong....anyways.....his doctor put him on some kind of estrogen....although I don't know why exactly. Maybe someone in the medical field could explain this to me. Anyhow....he grew boobs!! They had to go in and remove the extra breast tissue. Now when he takes his shirt off......he has a really big scar under each breast and his nipples look like the eye's of "Captain Jack" on Pirates of the Carabean. I'm serious too.
Old 04-11-2007, 06:50 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

Loves, Thanks for sharing. Your daughter is so cute. Looks like she got some nice stuff. My stepdaughter is due about the same time as your daughter. Her shower is in a few weeks. But oh my, is Baby's r us the funnest store or what? I cann't get over all the cool stuff there is these days. The things that look kinda like a car seat, & slowley go back n forth, & can even do a gentle shake. My kids used to ride the dryer in their car seat to dose off. my goodness. Then the jumpy things. Wow. My day you had a little cloth seat that hung between the doorways, now ..music & lights when they jump. It is awesome. Is your ex in the second picture in the background with the horns?
Old 04-11-2007, 06:50 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

There.........happy?? Only for you Lil......
Old 04-11-2007, 06:52 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by helpus View Post
Loves, Thanks for sharing. Your daughter is so cute. Looks like she got some nice stuff. My stepdaughter is due about the same time as your daughter. Her shower is in a few weeks. But oh my, is Baby's r us the funnest store or what? I cann't get over all the cool stuff there is these days. The things that look kinda like a car seat, & slowley go back n forth, & can even do a gentle shake. My kids used to ride the dryer in their car seat to dose off. my goodness. Then the jumpy things. Wow. My day you had a little cloth seat that hung between the doorways, now ..music & lights when they jump. It is awesome. Is your ex in the second picture in the background with the horns?
LOL.........I don't know if they're horns.....although I've seen him pretty mad before.

I got my daughter a $200 baby stroller!! It's got tinted windows and cup holders.........this thing is the cadillac of strollers. I never had anything like that either!!

Had to edit and look at the second picture.........!! Good one!! I'm a little slow tonight. heehee
  # 19 (permalink)  

eewww......

my 2 year old's favorite movies are pirates of the carribean - i've seen those eyes soo many times - so when he's dancing around naked in all his *feminine gleefulness* are his eyes open or closed?????

love,
s
  # 20 (permalink)  

Thank You Kris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!