a penny for your thoughts, part 3

Old 04-11-2007, 04:04 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
grateful rca

a penny for your thoughts, part 3

ok, guess i'll have to let somebody else post the links, can't figure it out.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:16 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-part-2-a.html
amd thread one is at
http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-thoughts.html

Last edited by cinderellawkids; 04-11-2007 at 04:27 PM. Reason: add thread 1 link
Old 04-11-2007, 04:24 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

what, so they fight a lot anyway, are they the only children? if he can't call mom and can't get along with brother, what is he gonna do? who's house is it? can he put brother out, he wouldn't do that would he?

ok and i couldn't post the link, don't know how, yet
NO they are child #3 and #4 but 18 months apart and different dads so there was always rivals. AH is younger but more athletic, and attractive that made it worse.
He could put brother out. I dont really expect that unless brother gets neighbor to draw gun again. Then brother will do his usual, get a bed at detox for 7 days, and hope someone will let him come live after that. BUt this time Momma wont and sister wont.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:32 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i forgot about the the gun incident, maybe they both don't want that kind of trouble. maybe this time when he goes to detox, he'll take his bro, if he still can't get you to take him back right now, that would be good too, wouldn't it, but i glad moms not gonna be so quick this time. they probably already got it all mapped out, how they are gonna get back in, or they think they do anyway, huh
Old 04-11-2007, 04:37 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Im sure. I was just thinking AH isnt calling me bexcause last time I went to him over feeling sad and rejected (yeah pms time) so he thinks if he hangs low Ill start looking for him. Im not calling him, nope nope nope. Today Im relieved I havent heard anything yet.
I love him but I dont want him like this.
My AH doesnt need detox, because of the nature of his DOC , bro gets in because he vomits blood after drinking that long. (Yes scirosis at 27) So sad.
AH was asking yesterday why could he stay clean in jail where it was everywhere and not out. I told him that only he could answer that
Old 04-11-2007, 04:39 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Yes Teke, Im sure they didnt plan on things going this way. Oh well, maybe they should paint. Theres lots of paint over there. Its great for the soul and gets agression out and makes Cindi happy (but wont win me back)
Old 04-11-2007, 04:41 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
grateful rca

ok, what is his doc, i thought it was crack. sorry about bro, my bro died from that among other things. that is bad, sad he can't find a way to quit already.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:42 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i hear you can get high off of the paint too, if you inhale long enough
Old 04-11-2007, 04:44 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

It is crack but they dont usually detox you from that unless its been a real long binger and your shaking and mumbling and such. AH can usually come down on his own
Old 04-11-2007, 04:48 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
grateful rca

yeah thats true, but believe me i have run up in there a lot of times just because i couldn't get anymore crack and i was tried, depressed and i knew that they would get me a knock out shot and let me sleep for about 7 days and take me to a few meetings.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:49 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

Wanna hear the real funny thing about the guy with the gun?
He was arrested 2 years ago as part of a major meth ring. He was said to be an accompliss along with 40 others. He got off, everyone said he just fixed cars and knew nothing. Funny thing....I hope I dont get shot for this....
His van would disappear for 2 weeks at a time. (the ring was bringing stuff from Mexico) Van was out when he was arrested and other vehicles seized. WHen other vehicles came back a few weeks later van showed up, but not again in his driveway. Half his "friends" dont come around no more. The ring leader was always there previously, now in Federal prison.
I know Ive seen people come out of there high on meth and the other neighbor parties there and says thats where he gets it.
My theory the guy with the gun doesnt want attention brought there!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 04:54 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

"Scuse me, thanks for starting this and posting the links. I closed Part 2 and posted a link to this thread so others can follow.

Again, thanks.

Hugs
Old 04-11-2007, 04:55 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thanks dear ann, you're a gem
Old 04-11-2007, 04:57 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  

That old neighborhood was rough. Years ago they called it Sin City. They said they cleaned it up, truthfully things just got more discreet.
You could ride down one street a block away and get approached by 3 dealers on byicycles. If you drove with you window down you migt get a freebee tossed in your window with a phone number
Old 04-11-2007, 04:58 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
grateful rca

sounds like that neighbor might be a professional salesman, you think, sheeeesh!!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 05:07 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  

No, he's just an innocent bystander....HEEHEE

Sir Heiness called. Dont know exactly why. SAid we should be together, I should eb there now, blah blah, I said but you chose not to and made these choices. He got mad said dont be a hard butt on me now, you could never be as hard as I am on myself. I said well I am gonna be if you dont like it dontt call me. He said I love you. Then went on with I was there every night for a while, I said no dear you were gone one night every week, most of the night if not all. He said, I gotta go (gruffly and hung up)

At some point in there I told im he was lucky I was even talking to him after he left like that Friday with no concern how we are getting home. His response, "well if you didnt talk to em then we'd never get back together."

Teke, I dont think he gets it. I think he feels theres nothing wrong with using
Old 04-11-2007, 05:27 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

TRuthfully what does he expect em to say when he says we should eb together I really screwed up. Ive never said its okay. Ive never said oh baby just come home, its never been that way.

He always came abck when I gave an incha nd he took a mile.

Is he acting like some of us codies do when we feel needy so we reach out where nothing can be given?
Old 04-11-2007, 05:31 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
grateful rca

Originally Posted by cinderellawkids View Post
No, he's just an innocent bystander....HEEHEE

At some point in there I told im he was lucky I was even talking to him after he left like that Friday with no concern how we are getting home. His response, "well if you didnt talk to em then we'd never get back together."

Teke, I dont think he gets it. I think he feels theres nothing wrong with using

what is it about this that i don't understand?

if you don't talk to who, you you'll never get back together"?

you know they always come back around like nothing much happened, even when they take the car, the money, and anything else they do.

mine actually lost my car once and when it got back it was all wrecked and spray painted black, no wonder it took me literally all day to find it at the impound, it left home fire red, i look all day for a red car, every red car in the pound, turned out, it was black when they got it
Old 04-11-2007, 05:48 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

He said if I didnt talk to him. ITs all blah blah blah. I answered for the last time tonite. Theres attitude in his voice, he's being all macho acting like Im freaking which Im not, and said like when he was in jail he just wants to call me and hear a sweet good night I love you baby. SOrry maybe if he says nothing else to me. This is garbage splewing from his mouth. He's speaking in doubletalk, like as if hes having a few drinks. Im gonna have to cut off contact because Im not going to feel like Im the problem here.
I said there was noone to comfort me when I had no way home from work, and noone to comfort me the Fridays youd disappear, so why would I want to comfort you. (He doesnt know SR comforted me, adn I comforted me.)
Maybe he should snuggle up with his brother, he sure has chosen partying with him over me many other times
Old 04-11-2007, 05:51 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  

Of course then he spewed forth this, I have work lined up for Monday garbage. I said thats good, and he's like its great but you think Im a piece of **** and a loser you hate me. I said ___ Ive never ever said those words, you do not know how I feel about you, so Im getting off now. I did. Ringers turned off now. He's not gonna do well the same poor me crap is starting