a penny for your thoughts, part 3

Old 04-16-2007, 11:19 AM
  # 321 (permalink)  

yes pay it forward... and i too am not asking to be paid back either. just ask if you need it cinder...... i am praying for ya my friend.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:21 AM
  # 322 (permalink)  

Kat and Kj thats very sweet, but I couldnt ask that. Ill be okay, just listen to my whine, it helps to express it, it really does.

My 9 year old is going through a darn grown thing he's suddenly hungry all the time. Yesterday he wanted 3 helpings of hamburger helper. I hate to deprive him because he's verythin naturally. What kind of things will fill up a growing boy?
Old 04-16-2007, 11:23 AM
  # 323 (permalink)  

lol.. i had a son with a wooden leg too. nothin filled him up except lots of potatoes... lol.....
  # 324 (permalink)  
grateful rca

kj, kat

god i can't believe you guys, you are so wonderful, thank god for you all, you are such good and caring people. yall got me crying again. this is so special to me.
  # 325 (permalink)  

What kinda things can be done free and for fun? The weekends with no money and no cable get me down. And worse when the sun gets real hot and bright I get awful migraines.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:24 AM
  # 326 (permalink)  

Kat and KJ, Teke's right you guys are wonderful
Old 04-16-2007, 11:27 AM
  # 327 (permalink)  
grateful rca

kj, i was overwhelmed with yours and kats offer to cindi until i forgot what you said about being able to travel to another country at will. you have fun and don't you play back all of your winnings. i wished i could go to niagra falls, i did talk to my rah the other night about going there, he wants to visit his family in ny. who knows i may make it there one day. i would love to meet you and hopeforever at niagra falls or somewhere inbetween.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:27 AM
  # 328 (permalink)  

awwwwe i am crying now.... its not wonderful, its because i have been there several times. and the offer is there whenever you need it ok cinder? and i love ya, i am glad i have found you all.

my son was moved this past weekend to a fire camp. and i miss him with all my heart and soul...
Old 04-16-2007, 11:28 AM
  # 329 (permalink)  

i tooo want to make it to niagara falls one day... and i hope you have wonderful luck this weekend kim like i did in vegas this past weekend.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:29 AM
  # 330 (permalink)  

french toast with bread store bread and deep fried potatos. That will become his meals. HAHA.
Actually I was thinking of pulling 15 dollars, and going to this store we have here called save alot and fill up on cheap canned veggies and such, stuff we dont need now but may later
Old 04-16-2007, 11:31 AM
  # 331 (permalink)  

Niagra falls, I cant even imagine. I have a good family friend in upstate newyork who says he's not far from there. I know the lake he lives in is beautiful. Trying to remember where he's at, just outside "Glens Falls"maybe.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:33 AM
  # 332 (permalink)  

cinderrella here are some chep food recepies lol

amke some rice ,, and on teh side warm canned beans with tomatoe souce.
make s ome rice with corn form a can and put on the side white yougort
buy the pack of hot dogs the chepases one i think are 1 doolar, boil thema nd servie with bread.. kids love it
make pancks in the morining.. like
es, flours, water, litle salta liitels sugar,, baking powder,, mix..a nd m ake it and serve with some sugar on top

make som soup from the vegtables..
buy ur vetgatbles form themarket not the store usually they have the baskest fora dollar with the reduced vegtables..
make some rice pudding for thekids as dessert.. milk rice and sugar boil it,, together and serve nuym nyum
make homemade pizza
make a soup,,, take some yellow lentis,, one onion.
cut the oninon small... fry,, than add two cups of lentis,, and wters and boil,, add some salt, and lemon jusice and maybe alittle rice to add texture and eat
hmm
eggs with bread
u take 3 eggs,, salt mix it,, dip slices of bread init,,a nd than fry it on a pan with litle oil,, kids love it.
make homedae fries

things to do with kids for free.

take them to the park
make some crafts athome,, like from things u dont need old newspapaer,, u can even make ur own glue from flour and warm water.
go for a bike ride.
play withthem ball
goto a communtiy center they have lots of stuff for free
amke playdates with freinds their age
make ur own puppets from old socks.

ok ill think of more.. hugs toyou!
Old 04-16-2007, 11:35 AM
  # 333 (permalink)  
grateful rca

ive been there too kat, thats why its so special and touching to me, i remember when. thanks for being there, you too kj.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:36 AM
  # 334 (permalink)  

I looked into YMCA camp anvil its $65 a week per child then they need extras for field trips. Summer's 6 weeks away. Maybe Ill see if my grandfather can help with that, but he's grumpy about the house situation right now.
The kids arent gonna like it but they may have to go to PALs (POlice AThletic League) this summer. Its all I can afford. They are there in the afternoon and have some reverse racial problems, and they are picked on, the middle one rolls with it, but it will not kill them to be there, half the summer and me put them in a different program the last half.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:39 AM
  # 335 (permalink)  

cinderella!!
i have always hada life withno money,,w egrew upa big family ,,s o u know what!!
u will be ok!! GOD will help u!!
hugs toyou
Old 04-16-2007, 11:39 AM
  # 336 (permalink)  

Thanks hope forever, I printed that out. was thinking of buying cheap posterboards and finger painting. Then there is sidewalk chalk.
Thanks for telling me how to make cheap glue. I think we used to do paper mache that way.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:41 AM
  # 337 (permalink)  

Did anyone notice the thank you buttons are missing?

Kat, Hows your turtle doing? Mine really like their new dock. and my hatchling in another aquarium got their old one.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:44 AM
  # 338 (permalink)  

LOL anvil great minds think alike. French toast is a cheap meal grilled cheese sammies ramen noodles breakfast dinners. Tacos. Sorry my comma button doesnt work lol. I will take lots of pics for u guys off to work talk to you all later.
Old 04-16-2007, 12:05 PM
  # 339 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cinderellawkids View Post
Did anyone notice the thank you buttons are missing?

Kat, Hows your turtle doing? Mine really like their new dock. and my hatchling in another aquarium got their old one.

my turtle is getting bigger. he loves to eat those fresh lil gold fish. but the picture of your turtle does look like mine... i may get another one.

and teke. your special too.
Old 04-16-2007, 12:05 PM
  # 340 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Guys I just wanted to let you all know I am here reading, praying for all of you. My head isnt here today... I feel kinda crappy.. I am on lurk mode.

hugs,
Jewel