SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Substance Abusers (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/)
-   -   prayer please (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/120419-prayer-please.html)

teke 04-07-2007 06:15 AM

prayer please

i'm kind of hurting in my heart this morning, so much seems to be going on around here. thursday, two teens(13-15 cousins) went missing, left home going to the store. one of them goes to school with my daughter, the other visisting for spring break. they asked for police help but they said it would be 24hr, before they were considered missing so the family went out thursday night looking and the dad found his own daughter yesrtersay, both girl and boy, half nude murdered. they are now asking parents to keep their kids close. it took me back to the wayne williams days when my cousin was of the victims. i'm really troubled by this.

i ask for prayer for the family and for the kids in the neighborhood. its so sad here, also pray that they find who ever did this and that justice is served. i know the power of prayer around here, thanks

greeteachday 04-07-2007 06:18 AM

Teke, I'm so sorry. How tragic; I can understand completely why your heart is hurting.
Prayers for these two young children, their family and all who loved them and are impacted by their deaths. And prayers to that God guides those trying to solve this horrible crime and brings closure to this tragedy.
Sending you hugs and prayers as well. ((((Teke))))

teke 04-07-2007 06:31 AM

my husband and 16yro son sometimes don't understand why i won't allow him to walk around alone, thinks i'm trying not to let him grow up, but thats not the case, these days, people are snatching adults, let alone kids.

HKAngel24 04-07-2007 06:35 AM

Teke-
Truly tragic and heartbreaking- I will keep their families in my prayers. I couldn't even begin to imagine that grief. When things like this happen it is hard to remain hopeful about such a dangerous world.

bookmiser 04-07-2007 06:41 AM

((((((Teke)))))))

How horrible for those families. I am so sorry for their pain and devastation.
Sending prayers to all, and special prayers for the investigators looking for the monster/monsters, who would do this horrendous thing.
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2.../thprayers.jpg

helpus 04-07-2007 06:53 AM

(((Teke))) How sad. It is so aweful to think a dad found his daughter murdered. Sending prayers for the family's & sending prayers that they find the person who did this. (((hugs)))

cmc 04-07-2007 06:54 AM

teke,
******...}}}}
I'll be praying for the families of those lost and for all in your area to be safe. I'm one who believes in harsh consequences for people who do this kind of thing. It makes me so mad to hear of this happening.
I'm also praying that the guilty will be caught soon.
hugs for you,
cmc

hope213 04-07-2007 07:02 AM

oh teke, i am so sorry for those kids.it is so sad.i feel very bless that my little j. was found safe.(even if his was a different situation.) they have my prayers & so does there families. all of atlanta is in my prayers. i hope they find who done it quick. hugs, hope

oneeyeopen 04-07-2007 07:19 AM

what a terrible tragedy. awful, awful, awful.

I am thinking of you and all those families out there that lose kids to violence or any other thing for that matter.

Mavis 04-07-2007 07:35 AM

(((Teke)))

That's horribe.

I will indeed have your family in my prayer's.

liesagain 04-07-2007 08:03 AM

oh Teke, I am so sorry this has happened and that it has brought up difficult and painful feelings for you. We're all here for you..........just as you've been here for us so many times......................
(((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))

cinderellawkids 04-07-2007 08:10 AM

O my gosh Teke, I am so sorry. That is awful.

GiveLove 04-07-2007 08:10 AM

Teke,

Sending a prayer of peace and protection to you, to your community, and to the families of young people everywhere. ((((hugs))))))

GL

duet_4-8 04-07-2007 08:56 AM

Gosh teke how horrible! I am praying for you and for them.

((((HUGS))))

BigSis 04-07-2007 09:06 AM

((((Teke))))

dollydo 04-07-2007 09:29 AM

Terrible, just terrible, my prayers are with the families.

angeleyes 04-07-2007 09:56 AM

Prayer's go out to the famile's. God please watch over them

Jewelz 04-07-2007 10:12 AM

teke, I am sending my prayers now.

Jewel

Elana 04-07-2007 10:15 AM

Prayers for you Teke and the family and friends.

Terrible tragic news.