Blogs

Notices

To all those spending Friday night alone

Old 04-06-2007, 11:20 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  

Darn! I missed the party!
Great thread Cinder...I'm off to bed, but I wanted to wish you a very Happy Easter!
JSM
Old 04-06-2007, 11:58 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

cinderella.................I am sorry you are dealing with this again, hugs to you and your children...................try to have a good weekend despite him being out.................
Old 04-07-2007, 03:11 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
grateful rca

ok cinder, how are you this morning. i want to know cause i care. praying for ya
Old 04-07-2007, 04:38 AM
  # 44 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Well, it is a new day. Here the sun is coming up and it is clear but it is COLD... High teens. I just got back here and I hope you are feeling better.

Originally Posted by oneeyeopen View Post
ANGER, yes anger. Wouldn't it be nice if we could take our anger and turn it into something valuable...??
I read this.. and I know what valuable thing I did for me with my anger. I purged Steve from my life and my heart. I used the anger to get me to here where I would rather be alone than with anyone who won't treat me well and with respect. I used anger to get me to this place where I will never again allow a man to disrespect me by cheating on me with another woman. I used my anger to insure I will never again tolerate being lied to (and it is out of that intolerance that the anger came).

I used my anger to get rid of him in my heart and move forward. I used my anger to make sure that my life and my heart will never again be wasted on someone who will hurt me while sleeping with the mistress of addiction (as well as other women!). Anger let me know I DESERVE better.

Anger lead me to detachment and a heart empty of this man who violated my trust with lies and violated me with cheating.

I know this man is now 6 months gone and very very close to living on the street (as I predicted, but did not say as he moved out) and I know that my detachement has allowed me the strength to not put up money for his rescue, a place in my house for him to stay or a meal to tide him over.
I would not rescue any other addict from the consequences of their own actions so I surely won't rescue him.

In the end, after all that I am and all that I loved and trusted and all that I gave, he is, after all of this, a drug addict. Anger gave me that knowledge; not just in my head but in my heart as well.

Anger can be put to good use... and if you are not ready for all of THAT, it is an energy boost that can give you the best looking yard on the block!
Old 04-07-2007, 05:59 AM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Good Morning all.
I crashed about 9 EST. Just woke up. MIL called to see if I heard anything. His bro had cleaned out his savings about 6 pm so they have an addition 1000 to blow through-meaning he will not be back today.

Im hoping to get a ride later to get the SUV, God but I hate approaching him like that
Been praying all night "Help me break free...."
The sorry piece of *** doesnt even know if and how I got home, got the kids ect, he has the carseat.... He has no knowledgge of anything and not thinking of it...
I know its the addiction, but that thought of his lack of care is going to get me out of here.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:40 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Heart breaking. One day he is sleeping with his baby. The next he doesn't even care if the kid got home OK or has food.

Do you have a 2nd set of keys? If you do, maybe just go get the car and bring it home. Don't even say Hi or tell him you are taking it. Hust get it.

He didn't tell you he was going out to get "hi" did he?
sorry all this is happening.
It only stops when you have the strength.. and it sometimes takes some work (or anger or both) to build strength up.

(((CWK)))
Old 04-07-2007, 06:56 AM
  # 47 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i will survive, i will survive, got my life to live, or something like that, i love that song too anvil.

anvil, is right, i've come to love you guys and when you hurt, i hurt.
Old 04-07-2007, 06:57 AM
  # 48 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

I started to sing that song the minute he moved... and I am still singing it.

TY for reminding me to sing it again today. I do get it in there most days.
Old 04-07-2007, 08:06 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Awaiting Email Confirmation

My good news this morning is that the teenagers got home, right at curfew, both sober and unimpaired. That mattered to me more than any stupid crap the abf could have thought of...a 38 year old can deal with his sh*t, two teenagers, well, we all know how they are. Imagine--two 17 year olds behaving more maturely than a 38 year old!

The abf called to nag me about money but every time he called and I kept saying no he backed off more and more so that by the end of the evening he was saying "tomorrow I have to figure out a way to get money" YEAH, because he sure isn't going to find it here, he can take HIS junk to the pawn shop and leave my finances alone!!!!

Imagine, that's what a good morning looks like at this point--every one is alive, no one is in jail or a hospital!

Keep up the good cheer every one! WE WILL SURVIVE!
Old 04-07-2007, 09:03 AM
  # 50 (permalink)  

Oneeye Im happy all is safe. Its 11:00. Cant get moving couldnt figure what is wrong with me, until DUH. Anvil said it coffee, what was I thinking? How could I have forgot, Im that mixed up.

Elana, your right one minute hes an awesome dad and a romatic today he doesnt have a clue. Stupid me knew I needed to amke another key, but kept procrastinating. Oh well.

Im gonna make coffee, maybe then I can get some laundry going and clean these tanks.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:21 AM
  # 51 (permalink)  

AWWWW COFFEE
Thats awesome.

How could a 3 cup a morning person forgotten
Old 04-07-2007, 09:23 AM
  # 52 (permalink)  

DAMN U ANVIL lol. I have been walking around the house singing "go your not welcome anymore I should have made u leave your key if I knew for one minute youd be back to bother me" I will survive your not welcome anymore!!!! I will be singing it all day your fault!!! I once sang that song at karaoke to my ex who was at the bar he stormed out and I could have fun after that!!!! Must have hurt his little ego.

Now back to me. My fiance is a get up and go guy thats great for him. I on the other hand like to wake up relax some and then get the day going. I have to work today 2-1030p so today I especially like to lounge around until work. He on the other hand wants to get up go shopping get lunch and run around. I love him to death but I just dont want to do this. Plus I have so much catching up here to do lol. Oh well guess I better get in the shower and start running around. Plus the house is a mess I would have like to pick up well I will put that on his honey do list for the day! We are having our first easter dinner home with peace and quiet. AHHH.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:31 AM
  # 53 (permalink)  

We have lots of coffee shops here too,...
...but you need a car to get to them. Im drinking folgers too.

Okay Im about a mile a way from the grocery store and pet store. My turts are saying mommy we want live shrimp. The frog is croacking"NEED CRICKETS" Too bad 55 is too chilly for me to go walking.

Funny I cant get ANvvils I will survive in my head but Im singing my version of the old song "I love him, I love him and where he goes."
Instead its "I ahte him, I Hate him and where he goes Ill never follow, I hate him I hate him I hope he doesnt come round here no more
Old 04-07-2007, 09:35 AM
  # 54 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Man.. I am cleaning cleaning..
I host Easter Dinner tomorrow and figure I might as well get it all done for spring cleaing too.

Polished silver, cleaned the library (just a glorified bedroom but I LOVE to say that and it is filled with books and book cases).. Next the Bedroom.. and there is that catch all area the end of the counter...

Where the heck is Jeeves when I need him?

Oh yeah.. Heard me singing.. "Now GO. Walk out the Door. You're not welcome any more..."

Hey CWK.. when you get the car back get a key made IMMEDIATELY and when you get the chance, take HIS keys. He's a big boy. He can get his own car & Insurance. They got those $500 specials down on the corner I'm sure!
Old 04-07-2007, 09:49 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Oh u have the end of counter catch all too. Thats so frustrating I look at that pile of crap sitting there I get all overwhelmed! Thats really what needs to be cleaned the rest of the place is pretty picked up well and the chair that has become a coat rack since one day u wear a spring coat and the other u wear your heave winter coat so all the coats are thrown in the chair when we walk in. Dont mind the coat closet that u walk by to get to the chair. I guess I'm the only one who sees that lol. Oh and the shoes piled up by the door cause once again that coat closet isnt there to throw them in. Well at least I know i have a place to put them and dont have to hide everything under the bed like I did when I was a kid. Funny how my mom always knew when I cleaned my room to look under the bed. Thats where everything went lol.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:54 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  

He has no keys.
I dont care how he gets around I worked hard for my vehicle and to keep it while he was in jail. Im tirred of taing care of him when this is the thanks I get.

When he comes down he has to know its gonna be nasty, he knows taking the car and not coming back is a big big no no, by now they also know BIL is homeless. Its about time they reap their consequences at the same time.
Old 04-07-2007, 09:55 AM
  # 57 (permalink)  

I ahve that end of the counter thing too. Moved into this bigger house and guess what more counterspace to clutter. Ugghh.
I dont ahve to clean that today too, do I?
1 aquarium down, next
Old 04-07-2007, 09:59 AM
  # 58 (permalink)  
grateful rca

ok, yall got me singing one of my favorites, i got angry at my hubby a couple of wks go, and i look at him and just started singing:

you got me twisted, you must not know bout me, you got me twisted
everything you own, in the box on the left, in the closet, thats my stuff if i bought it, please don't touch,
keep talking that mess thats fine but could you walk and talk at the same time
i can have another you in a minute, matter of fact he'll be here in a minute
you've got mor how ever it goes, and anyway, its yalls fault that i'm reminded
Old 04-07-2007, 10:18 AM
  # 59 (permalink)  

"I dont care where you go but you cant stay here."

Time to clean my bathrooms girls, atleast Ill feel good about something
Old 04-07-2007, 10:39 AM
  # 60 (permalink)  

LOL

OK need help with my song:
Honey you just cant stay,