A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 2

Old 04-05-2007, 11:54 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 2

After 500 posts I am supposed to start a new thread (seems I'm a little late, lol) so this will continue the thread "A Penny For Your Thoughts".

Part 1 can be viewed by clicking on this link...

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-thoughts.html

Carry on, great thread.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:21 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

My boss is in his office cussing up a storm on the phone with the adjuster.
Unlike him. We have a swear jar, It should be $18 richer from this one phone call.

Now he's going to come into my office and say he needs to go to happy hour. Whether serious or not, it gets old.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:43 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
grateful rca

what in the world have you guys done, you've exceeded the limit,havent you, i can't even go to the store in back before i get in trouble.LOL
Old 04-05-2007, 01:46 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

woohoo a new thread.... woohooooo.... it is very slowwwww in my office today because of the good friday tomorrow.... alot of people are off today.... so i am so boredddd. but i am grateful i dont have to work hard. anyways i am stil getting paid for it. 2 hours and 15 min of total slowwww timeeee.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:49 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
grateful rca

09:58 AM #1
teke
grateful rca

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

wanta share your thoughts? any thought, don't matter to who about what.
just want to hear whats on your mind today.

ME; today, whats going through my head right now. i think about how my rah gets on my nerves asking me anything about the money that he gives me for the house, when i've been providing for my own household for the whole time. doing without, trying to provide for me and OUR kids while he was out providing for his habit, living with his mom, living the life.

there is no way that i'm gonna spend all of my money so i'll have to depend on him. i just don't like living so close to the edge. call me selfish, i call me safe.

just sharing my thoughts, just to get it out, now that feels better.

feel free to share yours about whatever, go ahead and get it out, if you want to.

thought i'd bring this over here. well, just learned how to do that, now let me go get another one.
Old 04-05-2007, 01:53 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
grateful rca

kj0975

Posts: 1,347 Well today I have hit the jackpot of jackpots in the dryer. Earlier this week my fiance asked me if I have seen is $ from his paycheck. I said nope. He said didnt u check my pockets when u did laundry I said nope. We had a fight about this once and I told him not my job to check his pockets empty them when u take them off and ever since that day I dont check pockets. Well I opened the dryer and money just flew out right on my feet. about 500 to be exact. Hmm now if he thinks he lost this would he really miss it? Yep I know its wrong but finders keepers right? If a 10 or a 20 falls out thats mine but I guess I have to give this back sigh...........

now you did what? and now you have to do what with 500.00? how long has it been lost? i think that he owes you a reward, or do he?
Old 04-05-2007, 01:53 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  

Too much is going on here.

I want out.
6 minutes to go to an unpredictable night, I wonder what it wil bring.

See you all tomorrow
Old 04-05-2007, 01:58 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
grateful rca

see cinder you could check back in once you get home if you can sneek a peek.

oh thank ann, now i know i wasn't in trouble. you are always there to save my days, too.
Old 04-05-2007, 04:50 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  

hi everyone, quick update.
Hopefully Friday blues will be beat. AH has no work tomorrow and proudly handed me his check tonite.
Lil grumpy, doesnt feel great, but okay
Old 04-05-2007, 05:11 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

cind, glad you got the check!!
Old 04-05-2007, 05:16 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

I just want to get well. I'm sick and keep getting better then worse then better then worse.....coughing, sniffling, fever, pressure in my head and chest, awful.

I can't think of anything else except: I'm a good, strong, kind, loving, healthy person....why can't I get well????????

I am going to buy stock in chicken soup. Oh, wait, that's kinda funny.
Love,
GL
Old 04-05-2007, 05:19 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

my thought today right now is...................my AH's counselor has worked my last nerve tonight and she needs a reality check!!
Old 04-05-2007, 06:36 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Good for u anvil feels good to be clean doesnt it. Now back to your assistant I think its good that u delegate your work even though it might be quicker to do it yourself. I just went through that at my last job the person that I was suppose to take over wouldnt take the time to train me cause by the time she did she would have it done and just didnt want to let go. Its VERY frustrating to be the other person almost as much as it is to be the deligator who has to answer all the questions. I have been on both sides. Because of this though I am very patient and will take all the time to train. Well I ended up getting stabbed in the back because she wouldnt give me any work and once she saw I was starting to take it and do a great job she was threatened and made up a lie that I didnt have time to do her job cause I worked full time somewhere else which wasnt true. So be patient my dear I hope he will catch on soon. Patience isnt my strong point though.
Old 04-05-2007, 06:43 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
grateful rca

ok yall, i'm back, get to get some more tank stuff. just can't seem to get along with this man more than 10 mins if he's talking.

cinder
looks like we don't have to worry about friday sticking out tomorrow, huh

givelove
i sure hope you feel better soon

liesagain
how is it that you allow his counselor to get on your nerves, let her talk to the hand.

anvil, at least your helper seems to help enough so that you can chat on sr most of the day. btw if you don't mind me asking how much clean time do you guys have? i'm being a little nosey, ok if you don't want to answer.

bluesgirl
who is betty? your guess is as good as mine, i don't have the slitest idea. did they pm you here on sr? guess we have to go a huntin for betty, yall
Old 04-05-2007, 06:48 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Sometimes I get junk pm's
Old 04-05-2007, 06:55 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
grateful rca

kj, so what happened to your job, what did they do? some people are just plain mean.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:03 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  

They ended up letting me go saying that they needed someone full time and since I already worked full time at my other job that it wouldnt work out. Seems this person that didnt want to do HER job which was being on the road which is why I was hired to take her job told the owner that I worked full time which is a LIE. Backstabber. I was quiting anyways I was just pissed about they didnt ask me if I worked full time they just took her word. So I am not happy and he wont answer my e-mails of when I can get my things or anything. He was stunned when I told him I didnt work full time but I didnt give him time to talk b4 I said a few things and hung up on him. JERKS. So I did pick up hrs at my other job which is good cause I made 2 more bucks an hr there so no loss here. It was their loss I am just mad that I wasnt given a chance to show them what a good job I could do.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:40 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  

Smile

evryone congratulations lol!!! chapter 2!!
means we all are here to each other its so good!!
Old 04-05-2007, 07:43 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  

I know who knew we had so many thought or that teke has this many pennies. Oh and u guys will get a kick out of this I got my award today for being employee of the month! I got a gift certificate for the coffee place in the hospital for 2.50 and a cup of the frozen coffee I like is 4.95 go figure a muti billion dollar establishment and I cant get enough for a cup of coffee. Well I guess its the thought that counts lol.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:51 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
grateful rca

congrats on getting your award, keep work as well as you do and next time they may throw in a donut. just kidding.lol

oh btw, sorry about your incounter with the jerks, they'll get theirs in the end. hope you're able to get your things soon. now that don't make much sense. they called you on the phone to tell you they are letting you go?

and i don't want to talk about the pennies, told yall i was gonna save them, hey i can bring them when we meet. its up to you all to keep up with the amount you are due.LOL