A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 2

Old 04-11-2007, 03:39 PM
  # 441 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i know thats the truth cinder, kind of feel so much better when you KNOW you might not have enough rather that think you might and don't. a little stress won't kill him, i don't think, it might just help his case, you think?
Old 04-11-2007, 03:49 PM
  # 442 (permalink)  

it might Teke. HIs mom just called me to enlighten me what their conversation was about. Apparently he and his brother are fighting. BIG SURPRISE. NOTTTT!!
They are comparing whose misery is worse. (The single man who lost mommy or the married man that lost wife kids and mommy)
I half expect him to show up late.(and Ill just take him back, he's not staying here.)

I have to laugh, and he thought living with a moody wife and three kids was stressful. They have no tv, no radio, no ac and are sick to their tummys.
But you know what they have a bible and recovery literature
Old 04-11-2007, 03:56 PM
  # 443 (permalink)  

uhhh ohhh you guys almost to number 500 that means a new thread will be coming shortly.... *****o.

anyhow cinder i know the weird peace your feeling. when son got locked up and no drama or chaos at our house it feels weird, nice but weird.. one can get used to it...
Old 04-11-2007, 03:59 PM
  # 444 (permalink)  
grateful rca

well hey, that sounds like enough for now, dont you think! well i'll be dog goneit, how long did they last, not even 5 days yet, is it. like i said, left to their own misery, it might not take that long before at least one of them decides that they might have made a few mistakes that they NEED to do something about fixin. i'll bet mom might get tired of answering the phone pretty soon, then it'll be your turn if not you next. be prepared, you're doing good, and i'm cheering you on and them too, they might need a few cheers, too.

its the depressing stage, its gotta be, i bet they got along just fine while they had all that money, i'll bet neither one of them thought of even a 9'inch 20.00 tv or radio, you think. maybe they thought they'd be home by now, though, so i guess we need to feel a little sorry for them, huh

oh yeah, gonna try to start part 3 and see if i can post that link, don't know if i can do that, but i'll still post here until ann locks it up.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:08 PM
  # 445 (permalink)  

If you cant do it. I will. Let me know.
They actually were fighting Monday am, thats why he showed up here. It always starts early with those 2. Clifs main goal has always been to split us up, so I can just here the fights now. They were fighting before the money was gone because they had money for groceries yesterday. ACtually theres a tv there, but no antenna, no vvvccr, ect so its useless att the moment
Old 04-11-2007, 04:09 PM
  # 446 (permalink)  

I think its funny. MIL did stop answering the phone. She was surprised I didnt have a call yet.
Phones turn off at 9, we'll see
Old 04-11-2007, 04:14 PM
  # 447 (permalink)  
grateful rca

what, so they fight a lot anyway, are they the only children? if he can't call mom and can't get along with brother, what is he gonna do? who's house is it? can he put brother out, he wouldn't do that would he?

ok and i couldn't post the link, don't know how, yet
Old 04-11-2007, 04:18 PM
  # 448 (permalink)  
grateful rca

hey cinder, can you put part one on there too? then come back and tell me how to do it.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:52 PM
  # 449 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

This thread is closed (over 500 posts) and continues in "A Penny For Your Thoughts, Part 3"

Here's the link to Part 3

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...-part-3-a.html