Loves Big Adventure Part1

Old 04-04-2007, 08:34 PM
  # 81 (permalink)  
Administrator

Good to see you Loves...Have a safe drive back and we'll be looking forward to Part 2.

I don't know, maybe your ex has been reading here and is living the idea that "what anyone thinks of me is none of my business." Ya gotta give him credit for being his own person.....Me...I'd rather be out on the boat fishing, lol. Hugs
Old 04-04-2007, 09:48 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  

awww and here i thought you were going to say something like you caught him walking down the street in a dress, heels, and carrying a purse or something.
Old 04-04-2007, 10:06 PM
  # 83 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i have to peek in here to find out about your ex, i thought you were gonna tell us he had an operation or something, i'm kind of disappointed. what's wrong with him going to the baby shower, he wanted to have cake and play the cotton ball game too. LOL
Old 04-05-2007, 06:57 AM
  # 84 (permalink)  
'Round and 'Round I Go....

Thanks Teke for being the first to say it! Yikes! I knew I couldn't be the only one thinking it.... I thought you got back to Florida and your ex became a woman in the literal sense. Holy be-jesus! (LOL)
Old 04-05-2007, 07:01 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  

After thinking that.....It makes attending a baby shower not so bad in my eyes.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:24 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

good Grief.. I think Noah would be a lot more inclined to let you come to NY if you brought him along. It isn't THAT far out of the way..

One year I went to Utah by way of the Mississippi Coast and New Orleans and another time I went to Arizona by way of Eastern KY and Tennessee.. which isn't too bad and both times I went thru texas. I have seen more of Amarillo's "Frontage Road" than is legal!

Its just a little loop north then west to Texas.. I can't imagine what Noah's problem is... and if Kim's Finace's credit runs out I will tap my boss' credit. I have 5 bosses so we can do a lot b4 they catch on?
Old 04-05-2007, 07:31 AM
  # 87 (permalink)  

Look how much you are wanted Loves! There are people willing to commit white collared crimes for you!
Old 04-05-2007, 07:35 AM
  # 88 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Well, we are not big criminals.. we don't run the toll booths.... with large trucks...
Old 04-05-2007, 07:51 AM
  # 89 (permalink)  

Yeah what elana said funny blue collar person doing white collard crimes! Well we wont get in much trouble, right? Just say the map said go up and u went up and bam your in NY I mean its not IMPOSSIBLE I'm sure I could do it. Go to the store and end up in texas well its not hard to imagine if your me. I do have that kind of luck.
Old 04-05-2007, 07:52 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  

According to my map your only 6 inches away how long can that take!
Old 04-05-2007, 08:13 AM
  # 91 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kj0975 View Post
LMAO!!! That's cute! In reality, it's 18 hrs. from me to central FL...so add 2 hours to NY and add 3 hours to S. FL...a whopping 23 hrs. one way. Without getting lost, that is :-)
Probably close to the amount of time just to drive across Texas. When they say Texas is big, they ain't kiddin! I drove it across it once in a U haul truck that had one of those speed controllers on it. Even when the speed limit said 75, I couldn't go over 60. Talk about frustrating...I naturally have a lead foot so sorta cursed my way thru TX for about 3 days. :-)
BUT...if we all eventually go to the convention in San Antonio, TX, then Loves won't have far to drive! (unless she's on the "other" side of TX)
See, there's always a plus side....but I still like the 6 inches away theory.
Still LOL, SM
Old 04-05-2007, 08:57 AM
  # 92 (permalink)  

Lets chip in buy Loves a GPS preprogrammed with our addresses. Then its the GPS fault. Men like gadgets, think Noah will believe that?
Let us know Loves, Ill have plenty of coffee ready when you come by here, you'll need it as New York is 22 hours from Daytona.
Old 04-05-2007, 09:01 AM
  # 93 (permalink)  

Did Loves say I was georgous? WAA HAA HAA!!!!!!!!

Gotta love her twisted sence of humor!

Be careful girl, and will see ya when ya get here!

P.S. We have one hell of an easter egg hunt planned!
Old 04-05-2007, 09:52 AM
  # 94 (permalink)  
grateful rca

Originally Posted by kj0975 View Post

this sounds real easy kj, that you be so nice if i could use your map or all of a sudden became a genie of something. id' blink in to visit all of you.
Old 04-06-2007, 05:49 AM
  # 95 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Sorry I couldn't get back on. Wends. was my last day at the office. Of course I had to drive back down here because I had lost my eye glasses at my sisters.......she said she couldn't find them. Then........15 miles out of Okeechobee my mom beeps my phone "your sister has found your glasses". Crypes!! Sooooooooooo............I had to take the 100 mile trip back down here to retrieve my glasses just in case I need them.

It's been raining since yesterday and although they need it here, it's making packing the truck difficult. I don't want to drive in the rain!! Anywho.......you guys gave me such a laugh this morning. I want a GPS thingie with all of your addresses. Oh........and Noah said we can go to New York some time, but we are flying..........I hate flying.........I hope the plane is equiped with an endless supply of barf bags.......otherwise Noah is in deep vomit ifin you know what I mean.

I'ma comin Lil!! Hold onto your easter eggs!! I'm trying to gather mine all in one basket so I don't forget anything.........which I will of course because this is me we're talking about.