SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Substance Abusers (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/)
-   -   Loves Big Adventure Part1 (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-substance-abusers/120145-loves-big-adventure-part1.html)

Lovestoomuch 04-04-2007 02:23 PM

Originally Posted by teke (Post 1276961)
yeap, i had a good cry then too.LOL thought i was gonna go away, but didn't have no place to go, you guys had the answers, so i'm so glad i stayed i just don't know what to do.

Well, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'm glad you stayed. :hug:

Lovestoomuch 04-04-2007 02:26 PM

ok...........I may not be at a computer till I get back to Texas. Probably leaving a little early. So...........if I don't get back here with part 2......I will when I get back to Texas. Not to mention, I'll have some pictures to share. Y'all be good till I get back.........and if you can't be good, be good at whatever you find yourself in. :lmao

Barbdee 04-04-2007 02:33 PM

Teke, I was just teasing Loves....trying to get her back here more often. I seriously think that I have a problem with my sense of humor since no one ever seems to get my jokes. You still haven't gotten my pennies joke....it's just a joke, that's all.
I know I told you that I'm currently in a "hating myself mode", so maybe I'm not the one to say this, but you are great, terrific and unfortunately, overly sensitive. You are reading things into posts that aren't meant that way...we all love you! I teased Loves too for her neverending posts. Right, Loves?
Loves, sorry to hijack your thread, but teke needs to hear this.
We all love each other here, teke, and you're just gonna have to get used to that fact....we LOVE YOU :-) Like it or not!

teke 04-04-2007 02:43 PM

Originally Posted by SecretMom (Post 1276992)
Teke, I was just teasing Loves....trying to get her back here more often. I seriously think that I have a problem with my sense of humor since no one ever seems to get my jokes. You still haven't gotten my pennies joke....it's just a joke, that's all.
I know I told you that I'm currently in a "hating myself mode", so maybe I'm not the one to say this, but you are great, terrific and unfortunately, overly sensitive. You are reading things into posts that aren't meant that way...we all love you! I teased Loves too for her neverending posts. Right, Loves?
Loves, sorry to hijack your thread, but teke needs to hear this.
We all love each other here, teke, and you're just gonna have to get used to that fact....we LOVE YOU :-) Like it or not!

ohh secretmom, you're so sweet, i know that i'm too sensitive at times that partly why i'm here most of the day, gotta get better. see, i knew somebody was gonna come to my rescue. loves was just being mean, i know itLOL

just kidding loves

Lovestoomuch 04-04-2007 02:46 PM

I do believe I am one of those who says............."hijack away y'all" heehee. Just kidding.........but honestly, I don't care. When something needs to be said.......there's no need to start a whole new thread. Besides.......:bigcry: I'll be leaving you again for probably another week or so and I'm gonna miss everyone all over again.

oh.........btw........SM........I got it. :biggrin: You're better than you thought you were see?

Lovestoomuch 04-04-2007 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by teke (Post 1277014)
. loves was just being mean, i know itLOL

just kidding loves

:wtf:

This is the fairwell I get?? Ohhhhhhhhhhh...........you'll miss me when Im gone..........yes you will.

teke 04-04-2007 03:00 PM

don't go loves, i was just kidding, what i'm i gonna do, please pretty please don't go, until you get ready to leave for texas, then take your time and hurry up and get there so we can hear more of the story and see the pics

Barbdee 04-04-2007 03:07 PM

Ouch

Nobody was ever mean to anyone. Sorry folks...taking this to PM where it belongs. Just had to make sure everyone knew that NO one was ever mean to anyone else. (whew)

PS..Going back to Ann's fav "Lord keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth"

teke 04-04-2007 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by SecretMom (Post 1277050)
Nobody was ever mean to anyone. Sorry folks...taking this to PM where it belongs. Just had to make sure everyone knew that NO one was ever mean to anyone else. (whew)

PS..Going back to Ann's fav "Lord keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth"

oh secretmom, we're just kidding, loves knows that i love her and you, and all the rest of yall, yall can't run me away even if you thought about it, i would let you.

loves is so sweet.

hey loves, are you still a libran?

pjbs55 04-04-2007 04:37 PM

Kris,
It is great to see you on again. You have been missed. If you leave Florida on Friday and make a wrong turn and head north, you can stop in NJ since SecretMom, Greeteachday, Janise and myself are all meeting. We would love to have you in our group. We are trying to see if Pattilipp will join us.
Have a safe trip home, Can't wait to hear the rest of your story.

Lovestoomuch 04-04-2007 04:57 PM

Originally Posted by SecretMom (Post 1277050)

Whatcha talkin about?? :hug: Who's mean?? I'll kick the junk outta anyone who's mean to my friends!

Lovestoomuch 04-04-2007 05:01 PM

Well........I decided to stay at my mom's for one more night and woohoo...she has a lap top with dsl. Sooooooo..........I'm thinkin about putting part 2 on tonight........maybe.........lol.......I can't type on a flat keyboard all that well, so you still may have to wait. I hate to do that, but it may take all night just to type it out.........

ConcernedBigSis 04-04-2007 05:04 PM

Good to see you again Loves! You have been missed.
Your EX husband is a woman!?! You HAVE to give us part 2.... come on spill it girl!!!

teke 04-04-2007 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Lovestoomuch (Post 1277175)
Whatcha talkin about?? :hug: Who's mean?? I'll kick the junk outta anyone who's mean to my friends!

ok, loves, calm down, it was you who was suppose to be the mean one. LOL we don't need more no self-kickers around here, i do enough of that for us all.

Lovestoomuch 04-04-2007 05:17 PM

Ok........I suppose i could tell the little part about my ex-husband. He's really insignificant......or however you spell it......in the big picture anyway.

My daughter had her baby shower monday. Ladies only right?? Well, that's usually how it is. My ex-mother-in-law had been invited and granny. My youngest daughter was going to be there too. Now picture this. In walks my ex-husband......right into the restaurant where the shower is being held. He sits right down........OMG......"is he staying??" my daughter says to me in horror. "How the hell should I know" I say back to her even more mortified than she.

Well..........not only did he not leave, but he played all the stupid baby games that all the ladies played.........even yelled "no fair" when he didn't have the highest count of cotton balls in the bowl.

OMG..........I was so embarassed for him.........because he obviously wasn't at all embarrassed to be the only man there..........or is he.....really a man I mean??? The rest of the guys were on a boat fishing. He got himself into the group picture and everything.

For years I wondered "how could you leave him"...........now I remember.

Barbdee 04-04-2007 06:07 PM

LMAO, Loves....if it's not funny to you yet, it will be someday. Geez, you get into the darnedest situations!
Is your daughter recovered yet? She'll think it's funny someday, too
Love, SM

Lovestoomuch 04-04-2007 06:21 PM

Originally Posted by SecretMom (Post 1277274)
LMAO, Loves....if it's not funny to you yet, it will be someday. Geez, you get into the darnedest situations!
Is your daughter recovered yet? She'll think it's funny someday, too
Love, SM

I wonder.......we're still talking about it.......actually everyone is.....lol.....so I suppose the answer would be no.........she's not over it yet. What was really funny is the lady having the shower for my daughter kept saying..."ok....now ladies........" :lmao And he just sat up like he was one of the girls. I think he was oblivious to his surroundings.

kj0975 04-04-2007 06:35 PM

Well maybe soon u will get to meet his new boyfriend! OMG how weird is that I would me like excuse me you only are supposed to be here to load and unload all the gifts not to play games!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well that satisfied me some but not enough to hold me over much longer with this cliff hanger crap! So now what if u accidently printed out directions to NY and played the blonde part when u tell Noah I dont know how it happened and he can watch the trip on all the cameras at every toll booth that u run through on your way here!!!! With a big ol texan smile on your face!!!!

Lovestoomuch 04-04-2007 06:39 PM

Hey...........you may be on to something there Kim!! I can forget to turn off onto I-10 and just go straight. It may take me longer than 18 hours to get to New York, and I'll have to call you when I run out of money and am on my last quarter tank of gas........but I think I could do this!

kj0975 04-04-2007 06:41 PM

Sure call me collect and I'll give u fiances credit card # and he'll pay for the gas all the way here lol and not even know it!!!! Were on to something.