Loves Big Adventure Part1

Old 04-04-2007, 12:19 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by Elana View Post
If you have to see Cupicake then you can't by pass NYC!
Well, it can be a fun place! Do I hear "Old Brooooaaaddddwaaaay?"

Oh........I haven't forgotten you my friend. I'll make my way there too!!
Old 04-04-2007, 12:22 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by cmc View Post
Hey there Ms. Loves! Thanks for the update! Drive safe!
hugs,
cmc
ps.
What's all this TBC stuff!! I wanna know...and I wanna know NOW!!! ;-)
heehee..........it's the whole work thing getting in the way of "The Rest Of The Story"........how do you like my Paul Harvey imitation?? lol I work with my sister and she keeps looking back at me asking what I'm doing.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:23 PM
  # 43 (permalink)  
'Round and 'Round I Go....

Elana...you know we could be working side by side and we wouldn't even know it. I work in NYC and live in Queens.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:27 PM
  # 44 (permalink)  
President

I think you're wanted in NY! LOL! Let's see, you'll have to come see me, Cupi, Elana, and Kj!!!! Sounds like you'd get alot done!
Old 04-04-2007, 12:29 PM
  # 45 (permalink)  

Ohhhh this is soooo not fair. Im with KJ on the patience crap.
I cant wait!

Im glad to see you Kris! Im glad you made it, and hope you get home soon.
Old 04-04-2007, 12:34 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  

If you head to New York from Okechobee you'll ened to take 95, remember Im right off the exit a few hours from Okechobee
Old 04-04-2007, 12:43 PM
  # 47 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by nevergivingup View Post
I think you're wanted in NY! LOL! Let's see, you'll have to come see me, Cupi, Elana, and Kj!!!! Sounds like you'd get alot done!

Ahhhhhhhhh...........my best friend.......partner in crime....well....er....not recently. We've been really good lately IMO. This may be cause for a reunion of some sorts.........sorrt of like the beetles only better.
Old 04-04-2007, 01:03 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  

Course we've been missing you! Teke's been beating you out at number of pages for one post.
Did you (or anyone) notice that you said you can't wait to get home? Home, being Texas? That little slip said more than your whole first update!
Although I am also wondering about the ex being a woman...hehe!
Stay safe!
Love, SM (aka Barb)
Old 04-04-2007, 01:17 PM
  # 49 (permalink)  
President

I know, I've been good. Pretty much just sitting here wallowing in my own self-pity and tax debt! Ugh! I'd say come visit me, but I'd have to drag you to work with me!!!!
Old 04-04-2007, 01:25 PM
  # 50 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by SecretMom View Post
Course we've been missing you! Teke's been beating you out at number of pages for one post.
Did you (or anyone) notice that you said you can't wait to get home? Home, being Texas? That little slip said more than your whole first update!
Although I am also wondering about the ex being a woman...hehe!
Stay safe!
Love, SM (aka Barb)
Well.........as far as number of pages in a post.........my good threads from back in the day are all gone. Wiped away into cyberland.............that was a sad day because I really had some good ones!! Anyhow......I've gotten long past the days of bombarding the board with posts about anything and nothing at all.

Yes.........I said Texas is home. I miss Noah and Roxy. Too much drama here and too many rude people......and crime.....goodness.........I'm making sure I bring back plenty of diet coke though. Thats still my only vice. Noah sort of grew on me......heehee.......and I actually missed him more than I thought I would. Go figure.
Old 04-04-2007, 01:28 PM
  # 51 (permalink)  

I know, I've been good. Pretty much just sitting here wallowing in my own self-pity and tax debt! Ugh! I'd say come visit me, but I'd have to drag you to work with me!!!!

I just asked Noah if I could go to New York and guess what he said?? He said a big fat "NO"!! Hiss Hiss Noah!! Hiss Hiss!!:nono:
Old 04-04-2007, 01:45 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
President

It's as if he doesn't trust me or something! It's not like I ever dressed him up in woman's clothing before.... yes I did! Still, soooo not fair Noah!!!!
Old 04-04-2007, 01:48 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  

It's as if he doesn't trust me or something! It's not like I ever dressed him up in woman's clothing before.... yes I did! Still, soooo not fair Noah!!!!
He's just being a big cry baby. "I miss you honey. I need you baby." You know..........blah blah blah sticky blah. I wonder what he did before I came along............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........Never mind. I don't really wanna know. LOL
Old 04-04-2007, 01:55 PM
  # 54 (permalink)  
grateful rca

Originally Posted by Lovestoomuch View Post
Well.........as far as number of pages in a post.........my good threads from back in the day are all gone. Wiped away into cyberland.............that was a sad day because I really had some good ones!! Anyhow......I've gotten long past the days of bombarding the board with posts about anything and nothing at all.

:
didn't mean to bombard the board with the anything and nothing at all post, you know how it goes, you start one and kind of have no control over what happens next, huh?

anyway i'm glad that your back, and i'm waiting to hear all the exciting stuff that has happened since you've been gone, especially the part about your ex being a woman. son't for get to drive carefully even if you do find yourself a little off track every now and again.
Old 04-04-2007, 01:59 PM
  # 55 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by teke View Post
didn't mean to bombard the board with the anything and nothing at all post, you know how it goes, you start one and kind of have no control over what happens next, huh?

anyway i'm glad that your back, and i'm waiting to hear all the exciting stuff that has happened since you've been gone, especially the part about your ex being a woman. son't for get to drive carefully even if you do find yourself a little off track every now and again.

Noooooooooo Teke.........lol........I wasn't talkin about you honey. Goodness. Some of the threads I started ended up going completely off topic and well you know........a few got too long, too out of contol and shut down. I have to be a good girl now. Silly Teke.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:11 PM
  # 56 (permalink)  
grateful rca

WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thought i was gonna have to start crying aaaagin, you know, i always think its me whos doing something wrong, i'm getting better though, i think.

i'm looking at this thing and wondering myself, its a good way for me to practice my typing and get a few though out,without having to start a new thread, i was wondering if it was ok, anyway, i remember when i first came here, i was a pecker, i'm getting a little better if i have to say so myself.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:16 PM
  # 57 (permalink)  

No need to cry.........and if it means anything....I've noticed a huge improvement in your typing. I remember when you first got here. LOL Someone had made a comment to you one time about using all cap locks and I about jumped through my puter to slap them!! Grrrrrrr.......Mean people suck.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:20 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  
grateful rca

yeap, i had a good cry then too.LOL thought i was gonna go away, but didn't have no place to go, you guys had the answers, so i'm so glad i stayed i just don't know what to do.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:23 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by teke View Post
yeap, i had a good cry then too.LOL thought i was gonna go away, but didn't have no place to go, you guys had the answers, so i'm so glad i stayed i just don't know what to do.

Well, I'm sure I'm not alone when I say I'm glad you stayed.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:26 PM
  # 60 (permalink)  

ok...........I may not be at a computer till I get back to Texas. Probably leaving a little early. So...........if I don't get back here with part 2......I will when I get back to Texas. Not to mention, I'll have some pictures to share. Y'all be good till I get back.........and if you can't be good, be good at whatever you find yourself in.