Im back online!

Old 04-02-2007, 06:08 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Smile Im back online!

Yay! I got internet service agian! Its been a long two weeks since Ive been on the boards. The move went fairly well. I have a lot less junk but still not much room for all my stuff. The house is the same square footage, but its laid out differently. We got all the important stuff in the house anyway. I did get through the move clean and sober, but it was trying to say the least. I now have alot more friends and family around me too. I spend my days now trying to get everything unpacked and organized as I go. I still am doing weekends in the county jail, but its been kinda of a relief as it gives me a chance to rest for 48hours. I only have 16 more days left to go. But I may be starting work with my mom in an office at the hospital pretty soon too and I may just be able to finish that time with an ankle bracelet. The weather has been absoultely beautiful! High 70's and all sunshine. It has only rained on the weekends which Im resting anyway! It has taken a long time to get internet service as they dont have DSL where I live, only dial up. So, I ordered a Wild Blue internet through my satilite company. Its almost as fast. At this point I dont care, Im just happy to be online! The kids took the move pretty well too. We have neighbor kids that are the same age as my kids except for the baby. But he has lots of fun with the kids in the neighborhood anyway. I will post pics later on of my new house. Well, thats my update for now. I will take a read around the boards to see how everyone is doing. Ive missed you all.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:15 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Glad to hear from ya Gwen.
Glade you're feeling better
Old 04-02-2007, 06:17 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Glad to hear things are finally going good for you! Welcome back we've missed U.
Old 04-02-2007, 06:41 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Gwen, Happy to hear things are good with you. We missed you too. Welcome back Hugs, Marle
Old 04-02-2007, 06:47 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

i missed you,glad you are back.i know u are relieved to get the move over.you have started your new life & i wish you the best.one day at a time gwen,that is how you got thru everything you have been doing.you are doing good. & i am proud of you.it is slow down time now.hugs,hope
Old 04-02-2007, 06:55 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
grateful rca

so glad to hear from you and i'm glad that the move went so well, you sound so good, and you sound peaceful about the jail thing. 16 more days, that is so good. still praying for ya.
Old 04-02-2007, 09:36 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Administrator

Welcome back! Sounds like the move is a good one and having support around will be so helpful. Looking forward to the pics. Love, hugs and prayers
Old 04-03-2007, 03:24 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
I'm no angel!

Hey girl, good to hear from you. I am proud of you, you made it through a stressful situation without a bandaid (drugs), your recovery is shinning.

Have fun making your new house a home,

Hugs,
Dolly