Speaking of Rental Space....

Old 03-22-2007, 05:04 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Speaking of Rental Space....

As of yesterday, my XABF is no longer welcome to rent space in my head or my heart or my house. Every night when I go to bed I say out loud, "Steve! Pay Attention to this! You are not to come in my dreams! You are not allowed here any more. You need to live your own life and it is not part of mine! No GO!"

then I go to bed....

and lately have not had any dreams.. until last night.

Last night I dreamed I met his new GF. She said "they" were in trouble and S was getting evicted from his apartment and they needed a place to stay and would I think about it.

this went to the next scene where we were in a crowd on a lawn and they were sitting there together and I started to feel very sad.,. then I thought to myself, "NO! I am NOT SAD!" and I just plain wasn't!

Then I walked over to them and I said, "I thought about your request. You cannot rent any space from me anymore. It will be too stressful for me. I do not want you in my space. No matter what you pay it will cost me too much. I am sorry but you go now. GO!" and I was standing there, arm outstretched, pointing away not moving saying GO! and they were leaving with out a word...

And I woke up to my cat giving me a big wet kiss (YUK!!!) on my nose and I was laying there on my back with my arm outstretched just like in my dream.... Makes me laugh a little thinking of it.

I felt good and I still feel good. I feel like my HP loves me and I am so at peace. I never chased anyone out of my dreams before!

Gave my cat a hug too. He is such a clown!
Old 03-22-2007, 05:13 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
grateful rca

glad to hea that youre getting better as the days go by. dreams? still praying for ya
Old 03-22-2007, 05:15 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Tonight I am going to tell S to stay OUT of my dreams and then I am going to say what I am inviting IN!
Old 03-22-2007, 05:43 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
let it grow!

proud of you, elana. blessings, k
Old 03-22-2007, 06:06 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

That was a great and empowering dream, Elena. Good for you!
Old 03-22-2007, 06:19 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Bridge CLOSED

Meanwhile he has threatened me again.
I just created a block on his Emai lthat deletes anything he sends me off the server so I don't receive anything more from him (other than a notice once a day from my ISP of anyone who sent mail who is on the blocked sender list).

Everyone told me to get a restraining order. I really hate to waste the time doing this.