Getting Frustrated

Old 03-19-2007, 02:01 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Standing at my crossroads

Getting Frustrated

Back around Feb 28th I read a thread about when to believe them again. Someone was questioning how to not be suspicious of everything. There was alot of good points made by everyone that responded, so I printed it to use for a reminder to myself and of course I've lost it. Now I can't find it on the forum and I can't remember who had responded. Does anyone know what I'm talking about or can tell me how to find it.
Old 03-19-2007, 02:11 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Do you remember the name of the thread or who started it? If you do try going to google and do advanced search and where is says domain name type in soberrecovery.com and it will bring up everything that matches what your searching for then click on the cache button should pull it up for you. Hopefully...
Old 03-19-2007, 02:33 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

No I don't remember what the name of it was. I'm not even sure which forum it was under. I tried to do a advance search a few days ago, so I will try it again. I do remember one person explaining how if she feels curious then she knows she not in the right place. Others of course were commenting on how omitting is just like lieing, also about that's what addicts do, so on and so on. Thanks for any help that's out there.
Old 03-19-2007, 02:42 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

if you find it, please let me know..sounds like something I could also use..when to not be suspicious of everything..I am in that same situation now and feel like I am going crazy!
Old 03-19-2007, 03:37 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

For some reason, I thought Babs had responded to it. I've been trying to go through the regular people profiles to find post from that day and I'm still coming up empty. I keep replying so this will stay new hoping someone will remember where I can find it. Was there some kinda problem with the forum during that time?
Old 03-19-2007, 05:40 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
grateful rca

we did have a little crash, and i believe that some of the older post were lost. if you have a question or a specific concern maybe you could post it and see what responses you get. i hope you get the answer that you are looking for.
Old 03-19-2007, 06:17 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

There was a crash early March and unfortunately all of the F&F Substance threads were lost.
I was told they are not retrievable.
Never a bad idea to get additional insight...care to try and put it out there again?