Keith saying Hi

Old 03-19-2007, 01:21 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Keith saying Hi

I spoke to Keiths girls last nite. They are having his mail forwarded to them per the lawyer trying to settle the estate. What should have been free and clear isn't because of the shady stuff he had been doing, and not paying for the mortgage insurance[on his other home, not the one we both own]. His girls get $25,000 a piece when I sell, the house is mine...The electric and phone are in his name, cable in mine.I am ashamed to admit that I didn't want to put the deposits down on new elec and phone[I am paying lots of stuff that should have been split including $2000 in taxes.]...Well, I went online and was gonna sign up to have the bills emailed to me monthly but they asked for the acct holders ss# and I forgot it, and his kids had taken all the papers that might have had it, so my dastardly plans were foiled, or so I thought. I went under my bed to get matching flip flops and I find a bag under his side. When I opened it, there was a check that I had received in July for $300.00 , which was reported lost and a new one was issued, and a paper with his dentist estimate from 12/06, with his ss# right at the top...He never was able to cash that check because before I had lost it, I signed it for deposit only...it could only be deposited....I figure he was making amends...I had to laugh...Marian
Old 03-19-2007, 06:29 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

(((Marian))))
Old 03-19-2007, 08:29 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
'Round and 'Round I Go....

That's a good way to look at it Patch.
Old 03-20-2007, 02:25 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

I believe they can send signs, and I don't believe that was any coincidence. Your angels are around you and watching over you today.

Hugs
Old 03-20-2007, 05:13 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Idon't believe in coincidence..thank you everyone
Old 03-20-2007, 05:19 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

i was just saying last nite (at an alanon meeting) how amazing it is that somehow the right things, happen at the right moment, to totally make us see something - funny how that works, heh?

love,
s