A Penny For Your Thoughts

Old 04-05-2007, 10:08 AM
  # 501 (permalink)  

Sir toad-prince.
He's at work. YEAH.

Im 7 minutes from work to my house. (However it takes more than an hour to get home at night with kid pick up and traffic.) So lunches I run home if I can. Its nice to do a little something, let the dog out, or throw laundry in the dryer. Take in empty trash cans so I dont find them down the street.

Its nice too cause the kids school is half a block from teh house so if they get sick Im close to pick them up. That is mainly why we got the house.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:19 AM
  # 502 (permalink)  
grateful rca

cinder, thats so cool, to work that close to home, i was thinking that you said that papa toad was at home trying to keep from being negative, going in and out? no?

bluegirl, you get to have it your way since its your birthday. do you ever get tired of watching "ponge ba pare pant"(my grandbaby's words)
Old 04-05-2007, 10:19 AM
  # 503 (permalink)  

gggrrrr
stresed out boss.
I keep repeating "Its not me, is frustration is not with me, ....."

yes blues I kissed aprince who turned to a toad, now he keeps turning back and forth, not sure is he a toad or a prince. HMMM
Old 04-05-2007, 10:20 AM
  # 504 (permalink)  

"pongpp per pntz" in my house. Its the boss thats negative, not AH
Old 04-05-2007, 10:30 AM
  # 505 (permalink)  
Dreamer

WhereToBegin- I know how you feel about not having many friends. I'm in San Diego but most of my friends and fam are in Orange County- okay so it's not that far- but far enough that I only get to see my Orange County friends and family every other weekend. I only have one good girlfriend out here in SD now that me and my addict ex boyfriend broke up. His friends were my friends but not really as it turns out now. I'm staying out here for at least another 6 mo. for my job so that I can show some stability on my resume if and when I move back to OC. I feel stuck right now but I know that I'll get through it and Oh My Gosh how much stronger I will be!! Hang in there, get out and do things on your own and eventually you'll meet more people again.
Old 04-05-2007, 10:47 AM
  # 506 (permalink)  
grateful rca

look, how long do yall think they will let this thing go on, i'm so supprized. i'm so nosey, can't get nothing done but now i'm gonna go to the pet shop to see what i can find, i was suppose to go to 6 flags today, but i remembered because it was free day, that i'd probably have to camp out to get in so i did't try it, and thats exactly what happened. i would have had to turn and go home trying to take 9 kids out there. any way.

cinder, i'm glad it was just your boss, and you said it, i saw it, tomorrow is a stick out day. seems like it just sticks out over all the other days, i like them but i hate them, go figure. i don't even want to say the word, might trigger something or jinx something, so lets hurry up and say a together prayer. lol

be back yall, going to do some fish stuff shopping, aaaagggrrr grand babies want to go.
Old 04-05-2007, 11:50 AM
  # 507 (permalink)  

Well today I have hit the jackpot of jackpots in the dryer. Earlier this week my fiance asked me if I have seen is $ from his paycheck. I said nope. He said didnt u check my pockets when u did laundry I said nope. We had a fight about this once and I told him not my job to check his pockets empty them when u take them off and ever since that day I dont check pockets. Well I opened the dryer and money just flew out right on my feet. about 500 to be exact. Hmm now if he thinks he lost this would he really miss it? Yep I know its wrong but finders keepers right? If a 10 or a 20 falls out thats mine but I guess I have to give this back sigh...........
Old 04-05-2007, 11:55 AM
  # 508 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

We have exceeded 500 posts so need to start a Part 2.

This link will take you to Part 2

http://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/...ml#post1278393

Great thread, keep posting on the new thread please.