feeling afraid

Old 03-13-2007, 05:59 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Teke,
I always appreciate your posts and replies. You take so much time to be personal with each response. I almost had to chuckle over your thoughts. It reminds me of myself and some of my friends at work always thinking, "Is it me?" whenever a problem is mentioned. The ones who are the "guilty" little rascals never think it could possibly be them.
I guess I'm not in the know (thank goodness) because I have never been offended. Maybe I just don't have time to read all the posts, so don't see everything.
Anyway, Teke, you keep posting. We love ya.
Washbe
Old 03-13-2007, 06:08 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

teke!!!
i have o say something from y heart toyou!!!
im new here,, when i walked her,, i was very shy and sacerd to talk.. you are the one who helped me so muc to feel like im at home!!
teke you have such agood heart i dont know how u can hurt anyone,, you always so carring and so good with everypone!! i always always look for anything thats says teke and read it with admire ,, i look up at you all the time my big sister!! love you mt sister teke!!
youre agreat person!!
Old 03-13-2007, 07:03 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

Teke,

I have only been here a few months, but I can say this: I have never seen you respond in any way that wasn't loving, welcoming, and caring. I don't think you have anything to worry about at all. You're a big part of us.

Love,
GL
Old 03-13-2007, 07:19 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Jujubee Queen

Gosh teke, I've never seen any of your posts as being offensive.

Just my thoughts here......
It's hard to write and get your ideas, thoughts down correctly. No one can see my expressions, or my wink, or smile or feel my compassion when I reply to a post.
IMO, when we start worrying about what we are writing, then it takes away the naturalness of the person posting.

Perhaps it shoud be as it has been, you have a problem with a reply, or you don't understand what someone is trying to get across, ask a Mod for some insight.

I know I'm sometimes short and to the point, or on the other hand, too long winded...(place wink here.)

Love you guys,
Old 03-13-2007, 07:43 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

I learn from and appreciate your posts - even when I forum jump!
Old 03-13-2007, 08:11 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  

Teke - thanks for all your support -I try not to take any replys the wrong way but the reality is we all sometimes can be thinking something but when we hear someone else tell us we are upset. All posts have something to say and I consider them all a gift people give that are soooo personal and I appreciate them sharing.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:18 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Get Caught Reading

speaking of long winded....

uhhh, that would be me. lol

I love you, Teke. You never ever have to worry about saying the wrong thing.

(((((Teke)))))
Old 03-13-2007, 09:20 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
grateful rca

i don't know book, i think that i might have you beat by a long shot, but i am tring to cut back. it always feel like i need to add just one more sentence, and then another, somebody have got to help me learn how to do short.LOL
Old 03-14-2007, 07:07 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
grateful rca

ok tx, i'll try to keep that in mind, it really feel like if i don't be real carefull then i'd say something so senseless, or so confusing. thank you all for being so patient with me, now i guess i have to learn to be more patient with myself. love all of you all, you're just a bag FULL of angels to me. my hp knew that i need a LOT of help.
Old 03-14-2007, 08:06 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  

teke, i think you're great
Old 03-14-2007, 05:22 PM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Teke,

Originally Posted by teke View Post
that nobody wanted to hear anything that i had to say because it never made sense. he used to say that he could not stand to hear me talk, couldn't stand to hear my voice.
Did he have Chore Boy in his ears when he said that?

Seriously Teke, every post I have ever read of yours was more about YOU sharing YOUR experience, strength, and hope with the person you were writing to. I have never seen anything other than that. I always benefit from your post.

The thread "Things That Drive You Crazy While Living With An Addict" that you started when I first came to SR literally saved my sanity and my life. I seriously mean that. Thank you for being in my life and helping me in my recovery.

Lithloren
Old 03-14-2007, 07:39 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
grateful rca

Originally Posted by Lithloren View Post
Teke,

Did he have Chore Boy in his ears when he said that?

The thread "Things That Drive You Crazy While Living With An Addict" that you started when I first came to SR literally saved my sanity and my life. I seriously mean that. Thank you for being in my life and helping me in my recovery.Lithloren
yep, it was the whole time though, don't really have any good memories, seriously. its still a mystery to me,since he's suppose to be sober, i guess i must be willing for some reason to get to know if possible a man that i never really knew, that or i need to get a little farther along in my recovery still before i decide whats going on with that.