good morning

Old 03-12-2007, 04:29 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

good morning

Hi everyone. I brought Keiths girls and their mom to the airport this morning. I am so grateful that I picked up the phone and invited these girls to stay here while dad was dying. We had never had a good relationship, when I met them they resented me, and I resented them. Neither side ever gave the other a chance...Who would have thought I would be sad to see them go. I will be going to my office today for a few hours, then come back home, start bagging his stuff that they didn't want...I have a long way to go, in 2 weeks, I find he is doing crack, he has hep c, he had been stealing money from my accts, and now he is dead....I cannot believe I don't hate his guts...I do feel he is at peace now...now I want a piece of that peace...Where to start????
Old 03-12-2007, 04:32 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Ann
Nature Girl

Patch, my thoughts and prayers are with you today. Take your time, do only what you feel okay to do and leave the rest for a stronger day.

Hugs
Old 03-12-2007, 04:52 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Rest peacefully Sonny Boy

((Patch))

I thought about you this morning. As I was sitting here at the computer, there is a beautiful sunrise. Not sure why, but I thought about you and hoped that you could see the same sunrise. It's so beautiful, and symbolizes a new day, a new beginning.

You have so much to process. So many things to deal with. I hope you take some time for yourself and watch a sunrise.

Hugs and Prayers
B
Old 03-12-2007, 04:59 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Patch....each day you will get stronger and more peaceful. It will just take time. It will be easier to work on once you get rid of all his stuff and the legal things are done with. It sucks when the dead won't even let you rest. YOu will persevere through. I hope peace comes to you soon.
Old 03-12-2007, 05:06 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
grateful rca

sending hugs and prayers your way. (((((((((patchoulli))))))))))))
Old 03-12-2007, 05:18 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

((( patchouli )))

Sending you prayers of love and peace and forgiveness. Like Ann said in another one of her posts, the Keith that you loved was in there. The bad behavior and icky consequences were brought about by the addiction much moreso than the man.

Sometimes you have to look hard for the blessing... at least you were able to spend some time with his daughters.

Much love
Cat
Old 03-12-2007, 11:41 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
the girl can't help it

((((Patchouli))))

The honesty you express about your feelings is truely amazing. It shows a lot of dignaty and respect and also trust. I believe you trust this process you are going thru and that you have a lot of inner strength.

May the soft winds of comfort envelope you and dry your tears.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:52 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  

(((((patch)))) sending encouragement for strength.i wish you peace & happiness.
Old 03-12-2007, 12:04 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
On a tear

((((patch))) You have been through so much and in such a short period of time.

I know you want peace... and that WILL come. But I found with my own emotions... sometimes, I need to spend some time "feeling" them.

It helps me to journal things out ... in detail... including exactly what I am feeling. If the writing is difficult, I also burn it. That is my way of sort of "sending it up to God (or a Higher Power)" where it can be dealt with, when I can't.

((prayers))
Old 03-12-2007, 12:09 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Patchoulli Hi! We had a bad rain yesterday and a worse wind storm last night this morning it is bright and sunny - I'm hoping a day like today for you.
Sending (((HUGS)))