My quick update.

Old 03-09-2007, 08:59 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Red face My quick update.

Hi all. Just a quick update. Im in the middle of moving and have so much to do. We cant get any help from any of our friends or family so we are on our own. It peturbs me a little as Im not a guy and cant work like the pack horse I have been. They dont come out unless they want their cars worked on for free instead of paying a shop a grand to fix it. I dont know maybe in just tired and crabby. I understand they have jobs and families too. I just wish they would help. For the most part its coming along ok. Ive gotten alot done. Still a lot to do. I have to go into jail this weekend, so, I will get some needed rest. I have all next week to get everything packed. We move in the new house next weekend. The house we are moving to is such a disaster. Its a brand new home only a few years old and its a disaster. They havent even begun packing or moving or cleaning anything. The guy is trying to get the basement finished as that is going to have another living room, bathroom, and our bedroom. So there is drywall and dust everywhere. They started painting some of it yesterday. They are just gonna pack up there stuff they said and put it in the garage for now until they find a home they want to buy. They are renting a house so we can move in. They havent even began to get boxes to get their stuff packed. I getting so overwhelmed here. I am packing my own home by myself and going though 10 years of junk and clutter. I rented a 40 ft trailer to throw stuff away and take it to a land fill. I filled it up twice in two days! I still have more to go. Maybe another trailer full. Ive got major cleaning to do here yet for the people buying our home. We close on the 21st this month. Plus I have to transfere my daughter into a new school, shut off all the utilities to this house and start up new service for the new home. I cant do that until they shut their stuff off! Yikes!!! So I wont be around much. I check in when I sit a moment to take a break.

I also had court yesterday. I had a driving while revoked charge. The prosecuter wanted 30 days in jail and $1400 to house me in jail. Well since I have been doing jail time in another county, they gave me credit for time served and dont have to serve anymore jail time plus I got out of the $1400 fine. How cool is that?!?!?! I got a $250 fine that I have to pay by may 30th and no points on my license! I am so grateful. Next week Wednesday is the big trouble Im in as I have 3 Driving while revoked charge in this county. This is where I have my plan. I am hoping that with my lawyer we can show her that Im selling my house to move to another county to be close to family and friends so I dont drive anymore and also I am paying my lawyer $2400 to become eligible for my license this year march instead of next year march. We have to petition the courts and a whole lot of legal stuff has to be done but I still hoping and prayer daily! I dont know if I will get felony charges out of this or not. There is so much that can happen. So please keep me in you prayers please. I know the power your prayers have. I have been blessed with more things than I deserve because all the prayers here.

Well maybe this wasnt a quick update but.....thats where Im at today. Im doing this all clean and sober and that is a major plus. In the past I would have gotter high just to make myself feel like I was getting something done. Life on lifes terms!
Old 03-09-2007, 09:45 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Forum Leader

You will be in my prayers Gwen Marie
((((hugs))))
Cece
Old 03-09-2007, 09:45 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Or However You Spell It....

Wow......you got a lot on your plate. I know the feeling about packing alone. I didn't have any help either and that really sort of hurt my feelings to be honest with you. So....I wish you tons of luck!!
Always keeping you in my prayers.
Hugs
Kris
Old 03-09-2007, 10:18 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

life on life terms, thats right & you are doing good. you have a lot of work cut out for you but you can do it. just think of all you will be getting out of moving.you got a plan,stick to it, you will be alright. you even have a good out look on going to jail this weekend.now how postive is that? keep shining. my prayers are always with you. hugs, hope
Old 03-09-2007, 10:26 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I just got a call from my probation officer to say that I dont have to do my weekend in jail this weekend! The jail has a womens pod that only has 10 beds in it and they arrested alot of illegal immagrints this weekend. Im kinda sorry for them. I have mixed feeling on illegal immigrants. Some are here to be lazy and use the government system, but others are here trying desparatly to make a better life for their families. Some have good intentions others dont.

But anyway I dont go in this weekend. I also just called the judges secretary asking for next weekend off since I am moving into the new home that weekend. I called her about 2 hours ago before my probation officer called to tell me the jail is full this weekend. So now I get two weekends free! YAY! See I told you the prayers are working!
Old 03-09-2007, 10:31 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hi gwen
Old 03-09-2007, 10:36 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Just plainly tired

Gwen I am sending prayers to you right now.

Hugs,
jewel
Old 03-09-2007, 10:38 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
grateful rca

thanks for the up date, seems like a lot going on but the best news of all is that you are tackling it clean and sober, you DO deserve it all and i'm so happy for ya. sorry about your help, it happened to me too when i got ready to move, but my hp worked it out in spite of it all, and he'll do it for you too. glad to hear about your legal issues and i'm keeping you in my prayers about the rest. don't work too hard.
Old 03-09-2007, 10:44 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  

Your in my prayers too, Gwen Marie. May everything work out wonderfully
for you! (((HUGS)))
Old 03-09-2007, 10:50 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  

Personally I think my HP is helping me in ways that are very obvious. Im not really supposed to get out of the weekend jail time for anything but extreme emergencies. I think that since I dont have any outside help coming in that my HP has had the mercy to give me the weekends off so I can get more stuff done. Now I just have to be thankful for it and not waste it and putting stuff off thinking, aw well I got the time now. I needed these days like you dont believe. So to be grateful, I think I need to use my given time wisely and get stuff done.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:39 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  

good for you. now...get busy,you can get alot done.i would come help you if i could...
Old 03-09-2007, 07:35 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  

Awesome, Gwen Marie. I hope that the judge will see your progress, hon. At least you have an advocate that knows what to do in this situation and will give you her best shot.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:41 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  

Wow, I have got a lot done today! I feel good about it!

Im takin some time off tonight if I can get a sitter for the kiddo's. Since I dont have to go in to jail this weekend, Paul was really glad to the point he wants to take me out. Maybe dinner and a movie? Im excited! I havent been able to do that for months.

I got my daughters room all packed up minus a few movies and books. Got all my frawers in the kitchen cleaned out. Dishes are getting packed. I got all the trash out of basement too. Its been a productive day! Now Im gonna go take a shower and get ready to go out. Nothin big, kinda whuped. Just dinner and maybe a movie. I want to see Road Hogs or that New Nicholas Cage movie Ghostrider! MMM HHMMM! I just would like some us time. I dont care what we do if anything really. I think the kids need a break too.
Old 03-10-2007, 03:50 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
grateful rca

you sound so strong and brave to me, glad to hear you're going to paint the town. i want to see that nick cage movie too. have fun, you deserve it. still praying for ya
Old 03-10-2007, 06:58 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  

Thanks Teke for the prayers. We ended up stayin home tonight. No sitter after all. No biggie! His mom is coming up tomarrow to sit with the kids and we're gonna go then. That just as good anyway. Im really kinda tired. Gettin ready for bed as soon as I can get my 2 yo to run out of gas. Early bedtimes are rare here!LOL Love every minute anyway. With his mom coming the kids will get special time with grama and they will go out to dinner too to the McD play place. I feel bad when they get stuck with nothin cool to do.