My horoscope

Old 07-15-2006, 08:53 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

My horoscope

I am not into believing horoscopes or anything of the sort, but I clicked on a link today and then checked out my horoscope just for the humor of it. And here it is:
Daily Overview for July 15, 2006
Provided by Astrology.com Daily Extended Forecast

Quickie:
If you're waiting for a major change, it won't come unless you go and seek it out.

Overview:
It's surprisingly easy to get rid of some old emotional baggage right now. Examine anything and everybody who's been a drain on your physical, spiritual and mental resources. Toss the old and welcome the new.
Now, obviously I was humored! As well as thinking it was ironic that since I hardly ever check my horoscope, this one tends to hold a lot of truth.

A few incidents of the past few days (Thursday & Friday) with Ah - have really shown me that some things will never change. And that ah's problems are more than I can handle. Irresponsibility, low self esteem, major anger, and verbal abuse are not within my power to change when they are his. His attitude is not mine to change. His life is not mine to change.
I have tried to talk to him, shared my points of view with him, and loved him even when it hurt. And still....here we are.

Just thought I'd share as I've been thinking just how much I really need to let AH go and move on with my life and then read the above horoscope.
Old 07-15-2006, 12:08 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Spooky! ???
Old 07-15-2006, 12:08 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
How Important Is It?

Isn't it nice how little nuggets of wisdom appear in the strangest places when our hearts and minds are open?
Old 07-15-2006, 01:11 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Followtheyellowbrickroad

Gave me chills!
Old 07-15-2006, 02:34 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

I've had some horoscopes that really hit home...it is spooky. But they say, everything happens for a reason
Old 07-15-2006, 03:12 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Occasional poor taste poster

The day I bought the house I'm in, (settlement date) my horoscope said I would profit considerably from a real estate investment. In 6 years the home has doubled in value.

M use to read mine to me every morning until I asked her to stop. The one's that were foreboding always seemed to come true as well. I never read mine anymore.