Falling

Old 06-29-2006, 03:05 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Its_me_jen

I woke up with a headache today -- I stayed in bed almost all day. The few times I was up (like now) all I can think about is just staying in bed. I feel nice and comfy and alone in the bedroom with the shades drawn.......alone and have lots of guilt. I feel lazy. If I could survive life that way......I'd just stay in bed most days. It sucks to feel that way.

Hope you're doing good today kermit.

~doll
Old 06-29-2006, 08:51 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  

Originally Posted by kermit
Dr? I feel werid going, but okay , I'll call today. I'll try anything. I do suffer from Lupus but have been in remission for sometime now, maybe with all the stress it could be resurfecing, Thanks eberyone, I didn't even think of that. I'm stupider then I thought.
Did you call and make your appt. to see your doctor?
Old 06-30-2006, 08:37 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

Hello everyone, Paper, I hope you are better today! It is so beutiful where I'm at I might just head to the beach with the kids. I made a DRs appointment but I could not get in untill next month, I'm tired and sore and I am tring to not eat surgar and get out and excercise the best I can ( my bottom is still really sore) I also have to go take a test for school, it starts Aug 14, I'm so glad about that. HAVe a wounderful day all of you.
Lynne
Old 06-30-2006, 08:51 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Its_me_jen

G'Mornin' Lynne -- Sounds like you're doing well. Too bad it's going to take so long to get into the Doc. That's just the way it goes sometimes.

I'm better today - headache is still lingering and I feel guilty for missing yesterday. I'm sort of down on myself today but I'll be okay.

I'm starting school (again) in Aug too. I'm hoping it takes my mind off of "things" and just keeps me busy and happy.

Good Luck!
Old 07-02-2006, 09:39 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  
One brief hour...

((Kermie))-- I'm sorry I missed this, but I hope that you are feeling a little better today. I'm glad you got out to the dog park and I hope you went to the beach on Friday. I think that sometimes we have to force ouselves to get better. It may feel uncomfortable and forced at first, but oftentimes your mind will follow and pretty soon, slowly but surely, you'll be having genuine good times. I'm glad you've got your doc's appt. set though. Hopefully that will help you in some way. If he tries to give you the "stress" BS, please insist to him that his feeling is "normal" to you. They can always change your meds if necessary. Prozac ain't for everyone! All the best to you friend.
Old 07-02-2006, 09:41 PM
  # 26 (permalink)  
One brief hour...

uhhhh- I meant to say that make sure your doc knows that this is NOT a normal feeling to you! LOL- it's been a long day.
Old 07-04-2006, 10:33 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  

Love those kids. That should help right there. Turn to your HP and talk a blue streak to Him.
Depression comes and goes with all of us.. It is part of recovery to be able to see it coming..... I pretty much can talk myself out of it. I still dont want to socialize with many people but that is ok. Being in a shell and just peaking out once in a while wont hurt.
Karen xo
Old 07-06-2006, 07:55 AM
  # 28 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

I'm getting worse as the days go by. I'm so lost right now. I had to drop out of school to get a job because my AH has told me that he can't give me as much money as he planed. He is not making as much as befor. I'm sad. But everything happens for a reason. Right? I'm so ready to give up.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:01 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  

Do you have a court order? He should not be able to just decide how much child support he is going to give you. One of the things I still struggle with is asking for help. I have always felt like I can do it all myself. You don't have to do it all yourself, Kermit. They are his children, too. He should be supporting them. Do you have an attorney? No wonder you feel sad. You can't count on him to support his children. Child support is not optional and should not be changing all the time.

(())

L
Old 07-06-2006, 11:38 AM
  # 30 (permalink)  
When Pigs Fly

Thanks LT, I do have a court order ans have contacted my Attorney, she is setting up garnishment! I also got a call today about a job, looks good, I'll keep you all posted. Keep yopur fingers crossed. maybe things are moving up.
Old 07-06-2006, 11:52 AM
  # 31 (permalink)  

Fingers (and toes) crossed for ya! It can only get better, right?

L