SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information

SoberRecovery : Alcoholism Drug Addiction Help and Information (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/)
-   Friends and Family of Alcoholics (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/)
-   -   Skate party ends with a broken tailbone (https://www.soberrecovery.com/forums/friends-family-alcoholics/96925-skate-party-ends-broken-tailbone.html)

kermit 06-26-2006 09:36 AM

Skate party ends with a broken tailbone

Mine. ouch.:bigcry We had a great time at my daughters birthday party, after all the initial crap, stress, talking back and swearing. AH was drunk so I couldn't get any help from him. My 6yr old is out of control. My 4 yr old is getting there. My now 16yr old knows it all. I'm at my witts end with all of them. I have a follow up job interview tomorrow, wish me kuck... My a$$ hurts.

Minx1969 06-26-2006 09:37 AM

oooh...kermit..

that's got to hurt..

I'm just recovering from a fractured pelvis...

lots of Advil and take it easy!!! trust me..the easier you take it, the faster it heals...

best 06-26-2006 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by kermit
... My a$$ hurts.

Well I am not going to kiss it and make it feel better *LOL*

denny57 06-26-2006 09:43 AM

ow, kermit. sorry for that pain in your a$$

good luck with the job - finger's crossed

ForgottenWife 06-26-2006 09:48 AM

OUCH! I know exactly what pain your hiney is in right now! **Fall towards the mountain when snowboarding - not away**

Have you gotten a butt pillow yet? That will help sitting. Take lots of advil too. Good luck on the interview.

cwohio 06-26-2006 09:59 AM

hey kermit - sorry 'bout your butt - forgotten is right. i did a muscle pull in my butt that lasted for 2 months - i got one of those inflatable, donut pillows and it helped alot!

kermit 06-26-2006 10:05 AM

Thanks everyone. I have a pillow, doesn't seem to help yet. I can't sit, stand, lay, walk for any amount of time. It's hot here, I think I'll go sit in my pool. I guess being 35 is not like being 16.

megamysterioso 06-26-2006 10:20 AM

(((Kermie)))--- ouch and ouch! I actually broke my mother's tailbone when I was born. She ended up being bed-ridden for weeks and alas, I ended up being an only child! I'm glad the party went well except for your broken butt of course. I'm really sorry that happened. Take it easy and don't overstress your body. You do need time to heal. Make those kids of yours take care of you! ;) Best of luck on your interview.

Cynay 06-26-2006 10:59 AM

Ouch ... sorry to hear that.

Good luck on the interview

pmaslan 06-26-2006 11:16 AM

Ouch I can only imagine how that hurts....slipped down a flight
of stairs once many years ago...hurt for a long time after every time
it rained!
Good luck on your job interview!

gypsyrose 06-26-2006 02:20 PM

My neice had a birthday skate party and the rink made all us old folks (everyone over 18) sign waivers. I guess I know why now. Hope you feel better soon and good luck with the job interview.

kermit 06-26-2006 02:59 PM

Waivers, how funny is that?