Feeling blahh this morning

Old 06-25-2006, 08:13 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Feeling blahh this morning

It feels good just to sit here and type on the net. AH took my 2 year old into another room,it's quiet. I just need quiet time.

Anyway, talked to father in law last night, he just got out of the hospital again and is staying with is mother and then plans to go into a rehab facility. He has put the family thru so much. Parts of me feel really angry with him, other parts just don't even care anymore. He plays games with people's minds, threatens suicides all the time, tries to sound wimpy, takes no proactive action into his life plan. I know he's depressed and VERY sick and alcoholic, but please.....

Anyway, glad we live 1400 miles away from it all!!

Just feeling a little blue this morning, I think I'm tired too. Gave son some cottage cheese which he loves, he ate it all and then threw the bowl on the floor, it splashed up on the door, curds on the floor, you know how it is....

Thanks for listening......
Old 06-25-2006, 08:37 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
My Cape Is at The Cleaners

Throwing the bowl on the floor.... I've done that.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:39 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
grateful rca

sorry that you are feeling blue this morning, with a 2yr old, thats kind of understanding. sounds like you are having a pretty peaceful morning though. maybe the net will help you rest before the 2 yr old decides that she's tired of dad and wants mom to take over. they have a tendancy to run the house sometimes.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:49 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Yes, they do run the house. I did get down there and cleaned the kitchen, felt nice to do it in peace. no more cottage cheese on floor!!!! I think we are going out to lunch today and then to a park. Then maybe little guy will sleep good. Thanks for replying!!
Old 06-25-2006, 10:28 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

the park and lunch sound like a nice retreat! enjoy ((meli005))
Old 06-25-2006, 05:06 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Hi Meli - I'm a little blue today too. You know what? I'd give anything if my kids were 2 again. You'll miss all of that mess when they are grown and gone...I'm happy for you that you have little messes to clean up. Have fun at the park okay.
Old 06-26-2006, 06:59 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Living in a Pinkful Place

A good friend in recovery and I went for a walk in the park yesterday - it was great!! - Hope you enjoy yours -
You know as a 2 yr old - throwing things on the floor works because someone else usually cleans it up, but as an adult I had to stop throwing things - it just loses it's fun, after you throw the phone across the room-you still have to walk across the room and pick it up - which usually made me feel a little silly for throwing it (HA!) -
Hope your blahs bloom into a sunshine day!!
Rita