OT - Phew, it's hot!!

Old 07-12-2006, 03:15 AM
  # 161 (permalink)  
ICU

Originally Posted by ASpouse
OK, let me see if I know who is who, from the left:

Of course the host of the DC leg, Jazz, Christy in the foreground, Patty between Albert Einsteins legs (hmmm?, at least I think it's him), Minnie leaning on his thigh and the other two? I have no clue........
Where is this group photo that you are all talking about? Are you able to see something that I'm not??? Hmmm....like THAT has never happened before LOL!!!
Old 07-12-2006, 03:57 AM
  # 162 (permalink)  
Occasional poor taste poster

The group photo was removed. I'll assume I crossed the line and leave it at that. Sorry.
Old 07-12-2006, 04:16 AM
  # 163 (permalink)  

Jazz - I sent you an email about it. I asked Best to take it off in the interests of other people's anonymity. I don't give a toss about my own, but others may be more sensitive. I jumped the gun a tad as it was the middle of the night for you and didn't check with you first, but equally didn't want it up there when it got busy. If all the others are OK with it, then please accept my apols and re-post it.

Thanks for putting up my other pics, btw. As you can imagine, I am a bit time-limited at the moment!
Old 07-12-2006, 04:45 AM
  # 164 (permalink)  
ICU

Thanks for sharing the pix Jazz and Minnie! Great shots!

Looks like you all had a wonderful time! I only wish that I had been able to join you (sniff, sniff)!
Old 07-12-2006, 05:47 AM
  # 165 (permalink)  
Occasional poor taste poster

Originally Posted by minnie
Jazz - I sent you an email about it. I asked Best to take it off in the interests of other people's anonymity.
That's cool. I didn't actually check w/ the other folks but didn't think they would mind. I should have been more sensitive. Wasn't really my call to make to post it.