I'll soon have more time to post

Old 06-14-2006, 06:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

I'll soon have more time to post

Well, after the monthly board meeting this morning my boss called and said that it was decided that I would have to start working 40 hours a week. When I was hired it was for part time and they knew I only wanted part time. Right now I work M, T, Th, and F. 32 hours a week. The strange thing is that I'm not all that upset about it. My boss also said if I chose not to take the 40 hrs week I would get a severance package. I'll find out what that consists of tomorrow. The down side is I get free medical coverage and when AH puts me on his medical it will cost us an extra $100 per week. That's more than my Trailblazer payment. Since I am a licensed real estate secretary, I can keep my license if I choose and sell real estate when I feel like it. IF I feel like it. I've always like the idea of working from home so I guess now is my chance. I've been selling on that well known online auction site for awhile so I guess I can make a little money there. Anyone got any ideas? And no, I don't want to stuff envelopes. Actually I think I should just take the summer off. I need a long vacation!!!
Old 06-14-2006, 06:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
How Important Is It?

A vacation sounds wonderful!
Old 06-14-2006, 07:14 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

If you can afford the summer off, it just might be the thing to give you time to decide what you need/want to do. Hope the severance package is good.
Old 06-14-2006, 08:55 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Procrastinator

Originally Posted by luvmyfurbabies
Anyone got any ideas? And no, I don't want to stuff envelopes.
Why the heck not? What about buying homes w/ no money down? Isn't there money in that? lol

Love your avatar. Cutie!!!