Vocalization

Old 06-11-2006, 03:00 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Mega, I understand your need to vent and get it out, but really what does it matter if he's doing something to help himself of not? It's his life and soon you will be removed from it. It's his choice.
Old 06-11-2006, 05:43 PM
  # 22 (permalink)  
One brief hour...

You're right Judy. In fact, he just took a cab after I refused to give him a ride out. He's going off to do whatever he does and I'm just happy he's out of the house! I'm about to relax and watch the season premiere of one of my favorite shows in peace and quiet. I think I'll pop some popcorn even.

However, I have a feeling you won't know what to do with yourself once you're gone. The calm is weird.
I can say with 100% certainty that I'll find plenty to do with myself Sunshine!! The "calm" is welcomed! I'm glad you're catching a break right now yourself and I'm sure you'll find something to fill your days. RELAX and unwind girlfriend. You deserve it.

Aztchr- I'm getting an apartment. It is very nice with a big ole' garden tub for all of those bubble baths I plan on taking. I'm really excited and cannot wait to move outward an onward. I'm excited for you too! Just think that all that packing and moving that you're doing right now is EXACTLY where I long to be. The days can't pass by fast enough at this point.