Going Out Of My Mind Help!!!

Old 05-17-2006, 11:10 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  

Sounds like you've already told him where you stand and that it's over, so now it's your turn to say what you mean and mean what you say.

How many times did you tell him "never again" only to be back together with him? So you're just as guilty as he is at making empty promises. He calls because he doesn't believe you'll stick to it because you never have.

Only one year with this guy? No kids? Not married?! I'm with ASpouse on this one, it's a no brainer. Your heart might be broken but it's just ONE relationship with someone who IS NOT the love of your life. If he were, alcoholic or not, he wouldn't have cheated so many times. The alcohol makes him cheat? NO IT DOESN'T. His lack of standards, care and moral fiber is what does that. Stay away from him and let your broken heart heal. Take some time to figure out why YOU put up with this and are having such a hard time saying, "NO WAY" like a "normal" person were. Hey, I've been there done that so I'm not saying I"m better, just saying you have a part in it all also. Figure your part out so you don't move on to another person like this.
Old 05-17-2006, 11:29 AM
  # 22 (permalink)  

sunshine ...... you sound stressed? Everything OK?
Old 05-17-2006, 12:04 PM
  # 23 (permalink)  

This past weekend was my daughter's birthday, not the baby, one of the three kids I had with my ex. For her birthday, I took them all up there to see him. Staying there for six days, seeing the kids so happy, feeling so peaceful, having time to rest feels so good....coming back here is depressing. But other than that, no drama to speak of. Not that life will be perfect up there, I'll still have my stuff but at least the kids will have a much better life....so it's just so depressing to come back here to "doing it all on my own." that's all. Thanks for asking.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:07 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  

Thanks

Thank you for your advice and I am finally seeing that even though he tells me the alcohol made him cheat he is still a big boy and make decisions for himself. After all he was not drunk 24/7 and still he would talk to these women and all the other stuff he did with them. I do plan to keep walking as far away as I can get from this situation.
Old 05-17-2006, 01:16 PM
  # 25 (permalink)  

Good for you Baby......I hope you do.....