ayers...

Old 04-12-2006, 10:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

ayers...

How are you? I've been thinking about you and hoping things were looking up.
Old 04-12-2006, 10:19 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Hi Sunshine! Thanks for thinking of me. I've been just laying low and trying to figure things out.

I am still over at my moms. I have gotten used to being there now and the boys are doing very good. I see and talk to AH alot. I have been trying to work through some of my resentment and we've been talking about things that he's done in the past that really hurt our marriage. He seems to be understanding that this 'is' his doing, that he's caused the pain we're going through. It hasn't been very long, so I am still apprehensive of how long it will last. I am trying to believe that he isn't drinking anymore. He doesn't ever sound like it, or seem like it, but it still seems hard to just trust that he isn't. In the meantime, I'm doing what I can to work on myself.

How are you doing? Are you still with your sister and driving the kids back and forth to school everyday? If so, how's that going? I read that he responded to your attorney and won't agree for you to leave the state. You keep on moving forward... it will work out best for you in the end...
Old 04-12-2006, 10:25 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Glad to hear he isn't drinking. You just take it one day at a time...hopefully he proves himself and little by little, you'll grow more comfortable with a sober him. It doesn't take long to wipe out the trust but it sure takes a while to rebuild it, doesn't it?

No, I'm not at my sisters anymore. It was just too hectic. She lives 20 minutes (without traffic) away from the kids school AND all of us were staying in her extra room....she has a three bedroom house and a son of her own. So I slept with four kids in the extra room. My nephew didn't want to share his space with his little cousins. She didn't make him. I was floored. I mean, if my oldest didn't want to share his space that's one thing but lord, sometimes you gotta bend. but who am i?

Anyway, I came back home because I was just so run down over there. AH and I just steer clear of each other. I stay busy on the weekends, he does too.

It's exhausting and misberable to say the least.
Old 04-12-2006, 10:54 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
One brief hour...

Hi Ayers---- glad to hear you're doing fine. I've seen you posting around here to other threads, so I wasn't too worried . Keep up the great work on yourself and I hope your AH does the same. All the best.