Purple Toenail Revenge

Old 04-07-2006, 02:44 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Purple Toenail Revenge

Has anyone ever felt like doing little things to their AH like painting their toenails while they're passed out? Well, today I was at the Drug Store and ran across this really deep purple nail polish. All of the sudden the thought crossed my mind that I could paint his toenails for him after he passes out tonight. I thought to myself...Yep! Fair trade for having to go to sleep beside a rotten beer barrel. I've done this before in the past and it was very therapeutic for me. I giggled instead of cried before I went to sleep. His color of choice back then was red Since it's spring and I've been out planting petunias today i thought purple would be fantastic. What do you think?

Having a better day,

2many :e13
Old 04-07-2006, 02:54 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Acting not reacting

purple nail polish! Get the color stay kind, that never comes off.

I used to just turn on music he hated at like 7:00 am and clean the house.
Nothing like Foriegner's Urgent and a vaccum to wake him out of his altered sleep..I still laugh just thinking about that.
Old 04-07-2006, 03:05 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

That is too good! I have to try that one. He just loves to sleep in on Saturday!

2many
Old 04-07-2006, 03:21 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
One brief hour...

I think it's a fine idea. Hell, he won't mind and if it makes you feel better, go for it woman!!!
Old 04-07-2006, 04:11 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  

Won't he look pretty!
Old 04-07-2006, 04:32 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  

Just beautiful!!! hehe Might even go for polka dots
in lime green.

2many :e20
Old 04-07-2006, 06:17 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Belgian Sheepdog Adictee

Well let's see, back with my first husband I starched all and I do mean ALL of his underwear, both jockey shorts and t shirts and white socks, roflmao .......he ended up with one H*LL of a rash. But that was just cause I was mad at him.

I wasn't as far along in my alcoholism, so.......one night when he totally passed out, I shaved all and I do mean ALL his body hair off, again he 'itched' for weeks and for a long time would only pass out on the floor in the living room and not the bed. lol

I also one time, when he was all passed out took black magic marker and wrote on his chest in big letters "I Am A Drunk." And this was at the beginning of summer when he used to run around without a t-shirt so needless to say that summer he wore a t-shirt.

Course then my acoholism progressed and we used to go "toe to toe." However, he was Air Force Intelligence at 6'2" and 220 # and I was 5'7" and 118, but I must say I held my own.

Then we diviorced in '76. I got sober in '81, he didn't. As I stayed sober he would call. He never got more than 1 years sobriety and passed from this disease in '99.

I don't know what kind of drunk your AH is and although purple toenails would be a "Hoot" for you, I would first take a serious look at what the consequences might be, lol.

JMHO

Love and (((((to all))))),