Not a biggy....

Old 04-03-2006, 01:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Not a biggy....

If I post a lot of upbeat stuff - it's cos I need to hear it myself, I need to think it, say it, and live it!! That doesn't make it false because it's my way of facing in the right direction and digging in.

I posted a couple of weeks ago about D feeling he was losing motivation. I don't know why but I sort of wanted folks here to know it's still bumpy! Maybe I do know why - because it feels odd not to say! (The curse of being a chatterbox!!)

It's taken the last two weeks to get to out aside from our regular markets which are definately safe places now. He has agreed to get out and do something other than just that every weekend for a while because it was a bit of a slog on Sunday! We'll see - it's not a biggy just stuff!!

My work situation is still a bloody nightmare - if it was simple, anything simple to make a simple decision with I think it would have been easier. As it is everything changes week by week and part of me is still attached to the job - at least to try and see it's protected even if it is for the next person!!

There are things to be glad for every day, the courage of the condemned has made me bold at work too, ironically I've pulled off some doozies which in other circumstances would have filled me with renewed enthusiasm. I still care about it passionately, it's not time to go yet - I have to see this out to the best of my ability.

So please excuse me if I come off as an arrogant pr*ck. I'm pulling at my own boot straps too, not looking ahead just at my feet up the hill (and of course the little purples along the way!!).
Old 04-03-2006, 01:48 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Eq,

don't think you come across as arrogant at all..rather quite a breath of fresh air and an inspiration as well...

I for one appreciate your candor and your reminders of what I need to be doing for myself as well..
Old 04-03-2006, 01:54 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

I agree...there is so much negativity in life that you do tend to
remind us of all that is right in the world and purple you give
that color a whole new hue........thanks for being you.
Old 04-03-2006, 02:00 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  

I think maybe now I know how the horses felt when they came back in the yard after owners had ridden them hard - I reckon I know how they felt to bet a pat, cleaned up and rugged. I think that's what this is like (on SR), a bit of TLC making a long hard day not seem so long or hard!!

Thanks.... (and I mean that lots!!).